Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies (6918 Views)

Relationship Question / Relationship Question / #mindthoughts Answer This Relationship Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
teepain:

There are actually more male chefs than female chefs globally.
even at that..most of those male chefs will still come back home nd expect their wives to cook 4 them...they only cook 4 money..not as a family role...
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
onwuakpachris:
even at that..most of those male chefs will still come back home nd expect their wives to cook 4 them...they only cook 4 money..not as a family role...

Maybe it works like that where you're from but to many of us, having a man cook is normal. Actually when I was little my father stayed home during the day to cook and clean and look after me while my mom was at work and he'd go to work at night. 50/50. Also, most of my friends prefer men who cook because we have no desire to. I know so many people who were and are currently house husbands.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by nlPoster: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
ALABACONNECT:
Here goes

Does a guy who can cook really get you turned on??
Not like turned on!!! But to you see him in a "he is so special and I want to try to date or if possible marry him" kind of way?

Is that what you mean?
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by teepain: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
onwuakpachris:

Again, not so true. To male chefs who love their job; they enjoy cooking and it is fun to them.

Again, they prefer to cook most times because very few people can match their culinary expertise and they easily detect poorly made dishes. So they would rather prepare what they want.

Chefs see cooking as fun. Infact, as a chef you will be forced to cook when your children are always expecting those gourmet dishes from you.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
MegzSA:

Maybe it works like that where you're from but to many of us, having a man cook is normal. Actually when I was little my father stayed home during the day to cook and clean and look after me while my mom was at work and he'd go to work at night. 50/50. Also, most of my friends prefer men who cook because we have no desire to. I know so many people who were and are currently house husbands.
megz abeg which one is "house husband" again?...pls down here in naija..what we know nd commonly use is "house wife" cus majority of naija ladies don't work..they depend on their hardworking men 4 everything..even money 4 airtime..hair..nd makeup(can u imagine..megz?)...but come.. is that why southy men r always hunting down hard working naija men over there like wolves?..cus southy men r lazy asses?..is that?(pls I'm not referring 2 ur dad o..u said he worked night shifts)..u even look white sef or half caste at least...it's only black southy men that I always see on Aljazeera news hunting down naija men during xeno attacks...while white southies r js minding their own bizness... lol but not funnny
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
teepain:

Again, not so true. To male chefs who love their job; they enjoy cooking and it is fun to them.

Again, they prefer to cook most times because very few people can match their culinary expertise and they easily detect poorly made dishes. So they would rather prepare what they want.

Chefs see cooking as fun. Infact, as a chef you will be forced to cook when your children are always expecting those gourmet dishes from you.
oya now..continue cooking 4 ur woman...no problem..can I just rest now?..
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by mumumugu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=SBL28 post=84740692]No, it's not a 'turn on' for me, but it's nice to know you are not helpless undecided. I'm not one of those women who feel the need to Mother their men.[/qby " mother" you meauote]

by mother, you mean control
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=mumumugu post=84856021][/quote]

No, not control but to treat them like babies.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
onwuakpachris:
megz abeg which one is "house husband" again?...pls down here in naija..what we know nd commonly use is "house wife" cus majority of naija ladies don't work..they depend on their hardworking men 4 everything..even money 4 airtime..hair..nd makeup(can u imagine..megz?)...but come.. is that why southy men r always hunting down hard working naija men over there like wolves?..cus southy men r lazy asses?..is that?(pls I'm not referring 2 ur dad o..u said he worked night shifts)..u even look white sef or half caste at least...it's only black southy men that I always see on Aljazeera news hunting down naija men during xeno attacks...while white southies r js minding their own bizness... lol but not funnny

Actually, it has nothing to do with race or nationality. South Africans just don't like undocumented immigrants. But I'm not getting into that today smiley
I think there are lazy people everywhere male or female and I've seen lazy people of every nationality and every race & gender with my own eyes.
Also, we do not regard looking after the household as being lazy or just something one does. it's actually considered an unpaid job and is listed at many institutions as an occupation when filling in forms. In this way, the effort of managing a household (the most important social unit) is recognized.
If two people can manage the household and paid jobs together, household income increases and therefore living standard increases. It works well.
Don't give all white people so much credit. Come to South Africa, you'll change your mind very quickly wink
Ps. I'm coloured smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
MegzSA:

Actually, it has nothing to do with race or nationality. South Africans just don't like undocumented immigrants. But I'm not getting into that today smiley
I think there are lazy people everywhere male or female and I've seen lazy people of every nationality and every race & gender with my own eyes.
Also, we do not regard looking after the household as being lazy or just something one does. it's actually considered an unpaid job and is listed at many institutions as an occupation when filling in forms. In this way, the effort of managing a household (the most important social unit) is recognized.
If two people can manage the household and paid jobs together, household income increases and therefore living standard increases. It works well.
Don't give all white people so much credit. Come to South Africa, you'll change your mind very quickly wink
Ps. I'm coloured smiley
No.. thanks..4 ur invitation 2 come Southy..I don't want ur lazy "black" brothers 2 maul me down out of jealousy.. i heard they even accuse naija men of taking their women..like what the fuc.k is that one supposed 2 mean...ur fellow man comes thousands of miles away nd take ur woman away from u nd u not ashamed of urself?...anyways let me not get into that today..u said u "colored" which of ur side is " coloured"..pa..ma..or both?..
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=mumumugu post=84856021][/quote]which mean it gives the guy a pass of some sort right An added advantage as husband material cool
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2019
onwuakpachris:
No.. thanks..4 ur invitation 2 come Southy..I don't want ur lazy "black" brothers 2 maul me down out of jealousy.. i heard they even accuse naija men of taking their women..like what the fuc.k is that one supposed 2 mean...ur fellow man comes thousands of miles away nd take ur woman away from u nd u not ashamed of urself?...anyways let me not get into that today..u said u "colored"(like i guessed right...we call biracial " half caste" here in naija which of ur side is " coloured"..pa..ma..or both?..
this escalated so fast......

1 Like

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2019
nlPoster:

Is that what you mean?
yes
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by onwuakpachris(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
ALABACONNECT:
this escalated so fast......
is it ur escalation?
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
what if he can't afford them
wouldn't consider marriage when both my Boyfriend and I are not financially stable. I can't bring kids on earth to be suffering. There is nothing I love as comfort,that is why I am working hard to make money to live in comfort whilst whoever I end up with should be working hard to live in comfort
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2019
Michellekabod2:
wouldn't consider marriage when both my Boyfriend and I are not financially stable. I can't bring kids on earth to be suffering. There is nothing I love as comfort,that is why I am working hard to make money to live in comfort whilst whoever I end up with should be working hard to live in comfort
I won't want a stranger in my house even if I become very rich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Babacele: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin ...different strokes to different folks but only a cosmopolitan woman would appreciate such men . Come to think of it ,is there any big deal in being able to cook? Wasnt my dad bathing and teaching me;cooking and still providing for the family while i was growing, and did it reduce his being a man and head of the house? Domestic works are huge tasks that most of us overlook and undervalue without which many homes would have crashed.

Yes Op- a friend's younger sister just said 'yes' to a dude because ,among other fine qualities, the guy is a good cook.
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Hollykid: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Jgoldie:
MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
1. Should be a good cook,ability to pound yam is an added advantage.
2. Must be ligt skinned,i will check your butt cheeks oo,so no fake zone
3. Must be able to provide for me financially and spiritually.
4. Must be athletic build;NO, I repeat no pot belly after the kids.6 packs is a must.
5. Must smell nice at all time.Your signature perfume must be tomford or gucci
6. Must be God fearing.
7 Great fashion sense
8. Must be a lover of cartoons
Ugly people always want the best.
fucking scum!!!
Re: I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies by Jgoldie: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hollykid:

Ugly people always want the best.
fucking scum!!!

Don’t carry this mumu attitude into 2020 kiddo

Now pass the phone to mummy now,you have used enough data for today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Few Days Being At Home For Quarantine, Girl Butchered Dog For Pepper Soup(pics) / My Cousin Is Seducing Me... / Friends With Benefits...whats Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.