Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo (5029 Views)

My HIV Test Result Came Out Negative! Help Me Thank God / If You Die Today, Who Can Unlock Your Phone? / “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Naaso I dey my house jeje oooo, na jeje I dey ooo when one babe, na just frnd sha say she wan come my side to plait her hair ooo.. So she ma wan branch my side.. I no u guys are thinking of another thing but na lie, notin dey btw us... She has a bf and she always tell me abt him so me self no get interest...

As she reach my side, I wan cross main road of Iyana’paja to meet am oooo, I no look left and before you know, I was in the middle of the road with a bus speeding towards me... I cudnt go front, I cud only move back a little so I did and I guided my self with my arm...

Honestly, the only place I have seen this happened is in American movie where a moving bus will hit someone and ambulance will come carry... All those bus guy always running with speed for that middle road meant for lag bus at Iyana’paja but the driver wasn't at fault sha, it was all my fault.. I was focus on the lady I wanted to go meet and forgot that there is bus running like flash at my left side.

I thought it was imagination when the bus hit me and threw me away... I was just rolling on the floor ooo inside water. Immediately I felt an heavy leg and a bruised arm. Imagine I was still asking for a job to avoid not dying of hunger only for me to get knocked down by a bus. If it was a trailer, I wud have died. If not for God, I wud av been dead also but I don't know how come I was still alive and can type this sha..

Nairalanders, help me Thank God... Never saw this happened to anyone before except for American movie ooo..

Any doctor within lagos that can help me with a free medical check up... Any one Pls......... Doc, nurse and any other

Cc: Lalasticala midnighters mistyebby RedCreme21 BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much azimo depressed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
...and the American movie wey you it watch sweet sotay you come decide to share with us . Thaink yiu

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ofe ku nitori obo ti kii she tie, Koburu

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Birdeyeview: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Stories that touch.. abeg shift. there's room for improvement.
NEXT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by yomi007k(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Ofe ku nitori *b* ti kii she tie, Koburu

E fi le... grin
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Triniti(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go to hospital for check up if this story is true

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by davillian(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Service lane for Lagos don kill visitors tire especially oshodi

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Newguyhere: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
shut up!! angry
Birdeyeview:
Stories that touch..
abeg shift.
there's room for improvement.

NEXT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Newguyhere: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sorry bro.
You too next time be careful shocked
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Shugavee(f): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
The boy friend of that girl go Shiloh

8 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Triniti:
Go to hospital for check up if this story is true

I no get money reach dt ooo..
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Shugavee:
The boy friend of that girl go Shiloh

Notin btw us ooo.. She just wan say hy as I just come back from school... She dey go her frnd place go plait ooo.. Walai notin btw us
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
Sorry bro. You too next time be careful shocked

Thanks Bro...
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
davillian:
Service lane for Lagos don kill visitors tire especially oshodi

Just came. Back to Lagos oooo Wednesday ooooo. Imagine
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Ofe ku nitori *b* ti kii she tie, Koburu

Don't be a mumu na... If I lie say I dey Waka go nko, u go bliv me... Na just frnd... Just came back from school n she wan say hy
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Shugavee(f): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:

Notin btw us ooo.. She just wan say hy as I just come back from school... She dey go her frnd place go plait ooo.. Walai notin btw us
Thank God for ur life

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Stories that touch.. abeg shift. there's room for improvement.
NEXT!!!

Don't be like this na
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:
Naaso I dey my house jeje oooo, na jeje I dey ooo when one babe, na just frnd sha say she wan come my side to plait her hair ooo.. So she ma wan branch my side.. I no u guys are thinking of another thing but na lie, notin dey btw us... She has a bf and she always tell me abt him so me self no get interest...

As she reach my side, I wan cross main road of Iyana’paja to meet am oooo, I no look left and before you know, I was in the middle of the road with a bus speeding towards me... I cudnt go front, I cud only move back a little so I did and I guided my self with my arm...

Honestly, the only place I have seen this happened is in American movie where a moving bus will hit someone and ambulance will come carry... All those bus guy always running with speed for that middle road meant for lag bus at Iyana’paja but the driver wasn't at fault sha, it was all my fault.. I was focus on the lady I wanted to go meet and forgot that there is bus running like flash at my left side.

I thought it was imagination when the bus hit me and threw me away... I was just rolling on the floor ooo inside water. Immediately I felt an heavy leg and a bruised arm. Imagine I was still asking for a job to avoid not dying of hunger only for me to get knocked down by a bus. If it was a trailer, I wud have died. If not for God, I wud av been dead also but I don't know how come I was still alive and can type this sha..

Nairalanders, help me Thank God... Never saw this happened to anyone before except for American movie ooo..

Cc: Lalasticala midnighters mistyebby RedCreme21 BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much azimo depressed
.. May all the honour, adoration and Thanksgiving be only unto God.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. May all the honour, adoration and Thanksgiving be only unto God.

Thank u much bro
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:

Don't be a mumu na... If I lie say I dey Waka go nko, u go bliv me... Na just frnd... Just came back from school n she wan say hy

I no mumu, I just dey reason if e worth make people die outta curiosity just to go and hear "Hi" wey person wan say to am
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
yomi007k:

E fi le... grin

Lol
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Triniti(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:

I no get money reach dt ooo..
You might have internal injuries, borrow money go hospital before it’s too late

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I no mumu, I just dey reason if e worth make people die outta curiosity just to go and hear "Hi" wey person wan say to am

Not dt joor.. She was coming to my place... She no no my place n i gat to go pick her by the bus stop..... Anyway d deed has been done sha
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Triniti:
You might have internal injuries, borrow money go hospital before it’s too late

I don use aboniki rub and another balm... Just my foot though
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:

Not dt joor.. She was coming to my place... She no no my place n i gat to go pick her by the bus stop..... Anyway d deed has been done sha

Hmmm badt guy, you don enter her Jerusalem

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by egopersonified(f): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:

devil has carried your matter to God, assuming na your girlfriend, maybe na on top bed for luth you for dey type this story
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by vincentjk(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Picture of the bruised arm or i don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by ziegurf(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
...and the American movie wey you it watch sweet sotay you come decide to share with us . Thaink yiu

grin grin grin......fienx my dear
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by NiklauseFred(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Photos or adonbilivit undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Homers123(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
And she no leave comot go fvck her bf?
Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thank God for your life. Please go to the hospital to be sure you don't have internal injuries o. Aboniki is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo by MrCork: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
DenreleDave:

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage / People Take A Lot Of Risks. See Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.