Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (32033 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Na wa o
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Abdulaaleem: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
you mean 22 year old boy
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Numero9: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
That's the image of an unfortunate fellow privileged to be living among humans.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by lyndaway(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
The Bible is complete, truly the enemy of a man are members of his house hold at 22 you kidnap your sister because of your girlfriend what will you than do when you get to 30 I feel for your family you are a complete example of asara yaro
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Tolani1122(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nairalanders, believe me if you truly love Girl or lady u fit do anything , I Don do something worst for my girlfriend she is now my ex, ,, I stole my father money bought phone for girl, upon dat, she left ,many things, but now I no dey love again , Na dem dey love me buy many things for me, I wise up last last
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by irumole1975: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
pussy is the ultimate controller in life. men can do anything just to worship pussy. Just today I spent #35,700 to buy phone for a girl when I only had 41,620 exactly in my account. I had to collecting extra 1k to take the phone to her in iyana ipaja. no thank you from her. And all she has ever given me is a hug. I don't know what to do with the 4k Left in my account na. I'm crying rn

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by optimus106(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
I hope your girlfriend will serve time in jail with you...

Some guys are foolish sha
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Myhusband(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Strech:
see this mumu nigga. When Hausa begin use kazeem? Its either our brown roof brothers or ebira.

kastina is in Kogi?
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Jabioro: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Your brain was as useless as empty coconut shell.. You are unable to make used of your brain.. fools
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Antara0503(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr You are a real niggarrr But next time Show some respect for that huzzle Don't just call it "Yahoo"
Use other words like "bombing" or "street"
May we not stay broke for too long
And for the guy who kidnapped the sister to raise money for a girl I must say he is a pussy niggarrr
pussyhole#Jankro say so.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Angrymode: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am saving this thread for future use.

Whenever my son is old enough to be curious what foolish means, this story will be just perfect.

Yep, the dude in this story struck the perfect pitch of foolishness grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by IDFWU(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
irumole1975:
pussy is the ultimate controller in life. men can do anything just to worship pussy. Just today I spent #35,700 to buy phone for a girl when I only had 41,620 exactly in my account. I had to collecting extra 1k to take the phone to her in iyana ipaja. no thank you from her. And all she has ever given me is a hug. I don't know what to do with the 4k Left in my account na. I'm crying rn
Just use it and buy 4K recharge card for her to set up the phone cool then borrow another 100 naira to send it to her cool God will bless you after you done all these, just believe and type Amen embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by IDFWU(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Strech(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:

kastina is in Kogi?
kogi people no dey stay for katsina? Abi na only Hausa dey there?
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Sirseedorf(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Omo ote

ewon ni wa to gbon
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Strech(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Strech:
kogi people no dey stay for katsina? Abi na only Hausa dey there?
I can bet my left balls say that guy na Yoruba.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by frozen70(f): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
brownnikky16:
Read More>>>>HERE

When I say never underestimate the power of a woman, it's things like this that made me to say so

A full fledged man can be manipulated to the extent of keeping the whole family stand still including himself

Una done see am naw ❗❗❗
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by maxoils11: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Do I blame them?

That is one of the "businesses" brought to them by the criminal homeless jews spreading crime all over the world. undecided
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by bluefilm: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Robbing peter to pay Paulina... shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by webngnews: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cursed human
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Zchi1052(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
When you succumb to a pressure of a desperate girlfriend.desperate girls everywhere.oh LAWD where thou art?

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by paix(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Robbing your family for a girl.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
irumole1975:
Na love grin
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by paix(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Strech:
I can bet my left balls say that guy na Yoruba.
If you get 2 balls on the left, how many balls you come get on the right? Maybe be 5.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by VanEFCC: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
But next time Show some respect for that huzzle
Don't just call it "Yahoo"
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Use other words like "bombing" or "street"

May we not stay broke for too long

And for the guy who kidnapped the sister to raise money for a girl
I must say he is a pussy niggarrr
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by raphy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
After the girl hv given him great se x tht turn his brain upside down why won't he kidnap for her.
He can even kill person in the name of kitten.

Remember na eve give adam apple to scatter his brain.

This one need to be treated so he won't kill .
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by poweredcom(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brother wey mumu
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by KEMISTR3(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
Do I blame them?

That is one of the "businesses" brought to them by the criminal homeless jews spreading crime all over the world. undecided

The criminal homeless jews?
Allow them to have their freedom you say no.

The guy learn well from the Jewish people.
Re: I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect by Simplyleo: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
KEMISTR3:

The criminal homeless jews?
Allow them to have their freedom you say no.

The guy learn well from the Jewish people.
So who stopped them? Is it buhari?

Your answer to this question will explain your literacy level. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.