Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (93876 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Multiplier7(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pls can someone open another tread for Nigerian good roads. Nigeria is far better than those roads abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
I sorry 4 Nigeria, shame nor dey their eyes.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by dhardline(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
That first picture for Nigeria is definitely lawanson road grin grin grin
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Flier: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Comparing a small country like UAE to Nigeria is a crime because I am sure Kogi state is bigger than UAE
Beside this poster is just trying to paint Nigeria badly,there are lot of bad roads on UAE
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by klever18(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
d comparison should have been dubai vs Abuja roads
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rexnegro:
fine we know we can't compare but why pick the bad roads in Nigeria to show and pick the best roads in Dubai to show. you want to tell me that everywhere in Dubai is like that and everywhere in Nigeria is like that too ?

The problem is that you people like to defend rubbish but I don't blame you.

Every road in Dubai is like that , every road in UK and Australia is in excellent to moderate condition. I never saw any pothole for once in any of these countries
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by wwwihy: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What are they painting? Why is it you people are allergic to the truth. And you want change. SMH
What truth? You are not invaded with inferiority complex, you want to tell me these are how majority of Nigeria Roads are?

May God punish the enemies within.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by laidima88(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Where are the good roads? Show us nah. And do t show us aerial photos

U must be from the slum
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by shaicollins(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Hadampson post=84768547]Honestly, i don't know if it is in us or maybe it is due to bad influence. Some people cannot express themselves without using vulgar language... Yet, we want Nigeria of our dreams, a perfect country where things work. How is that even possible with these people undecided

Back to the topic... Auto Josh, the comparison is not acceptable at all. We have good roads in some part of lagos and Abuja nah. What you no upload that one angry you con post roads wey link to slums cry

My brother I agree with your ,what this attached road

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Eastlink:
Sometimes you need to read before you jump to counter. Ate Russia and Netherlands in Africa, Asia and Australia?

Oh true!!! But naija is still a shit hole.... Please don't compare Abuja roads witha that of Dubai..... Asphalt get class, even at night in Dubai the reflective paint and signs will make you feel as if you are driving in the afternoon.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by obidark: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
hahahahahaha....

look how he is comparin best in dubai with worst in nigeria....

typical olomo igbo....

op,i didnt tut you are this bias....

kiiiiki....

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Beke2020: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
The comparison should be Dubai streets to our roads.
Just name one on road on the mainland Lagos state that is motorable.
When I saw the crowd today at constain bustop stranded and I wept for my country.
These things we see in other countries are not rocket science, and even if they are, we can learn them and implement.

I dont think the OP intention is to ridicule
Nigeria, but a wake up call.
Hadampson:
Honestly, i don't know if it is in us or maybe it is due to bad influence. Some people cannot express themselves without using vulgar language... Yet, we want Nigeria of our dreams, a perfect country where things work. How is that even possible with these people undecided

Back to the topic... Auto Josh, the comparison is not acceptable at all. We have good roads in some part of lagos and Abuja nah. What you no upload that one angry you con post roads wey link to slums cry

Even if he does, we can't compare the roads in United Arab Emirates to what we have here.. Fact!!

Prost.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kestolove:
When u have a scammer and an illiterate as a president, things like this shouldn't surprise u...Abacha death will be a child play compare to that old criminal in aso rock...

Hate speech grin
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow, see sweet road, one can even sleep on it without getting stained, but the reverse is the case here.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed
l am the Angel that brought you to the shithole, I am sending you to Australia very soon, get ready, Nigeria is a failed state beyond redemption wink

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by aylive02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Esejojo:

You want him to post the very infinitesimal good roads we have in Nigeria against the excellent roads that they have all over Dubai?

So who is being unreasonable here?

Well, it is really no fault of yours. This is what the politicians have reduced us to; making us accept the most horrific standard as the the norm. You reason outside the box. Shame!

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by aylive02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Esejojo:

You want him to post the very infinitesimal good roads we have in Nigeria against the excellent roads that they have all over Dubai?

So who is being unreasonable here?

Well, it is really no fault of yours. This is what the politicians have reduced us to; making us accept the most horrific standard as the the normYou reason outside the box. Shame!

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by southpaw86: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Our leaders no go die well!
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nonsense, why posting only bad nigeria road?
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
wwwihy:

What truth? You are not invaded with inferiority complex, you want to tell me these are how majority of Nigeria Roads are?

May God punish the enemies within.
So saying it as it is is now inferiority complex. Going by this shithole logic when the Americans point out what is wrong that can also be classified as inferiority complex. Mumu
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
laidima88:

U must be from the slum
Sgow us pictures or forever shut your piehole
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by ubox: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
But these are roads in Nigeria as well,

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by ubox: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
You have to get a fair comparison

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
I wish our president buhari is on NL so that he can see all this. Can someone please share this to any of his social media handle.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
heendrix:

congratulations to you the slowpoke filled with shame sad

You want to enter a dick measuring contest with your shithole country against UAE...

Shameless... Spits
You must be a Buhari supporter... Spits

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
ubox:

See that road autojosh posted is only Dubai, if he decides to post Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman and the rest bot go ban autojosh because pictures go over many.... Everywhere bam!!!!!
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ifeanyi okowa is really trying to make delta state roads look like Dubai. They even tarred road to my bathroom and kitchen kiss
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Cfab(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
So Eastlink you mean Nigeria is better than qatar. I dont know why we like lying to ourselves
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed

grin grin
Haha haha!!!! God! See road

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Hahahahaha,u mean dat one wer talk say we be de same with Sister Dominica or abi nah Brother Dominic wer no get lantern for house?
I tell you bro, the tin tire me I swear

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
ubox:
don't mind the mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.