Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian (4384 Views)

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Ramlette(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Slept for a few hours and now I want to go bicycle riding — exercise. Who wants to ride with me?
dude you really inspired me, looking forward to buying your books by January
Tumbs up
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow not far Sha! I'm in Asaba....

Let's talk on Whatsapp,if that's ok with you...
chizzypresh:

Anambra sha undecided
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ramlette:
dude you really inspired me, looking forward to buying your books by January
Tumbs up

Glad to hear, Sir.

We are always at your service.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2019
ifykris22:
Wow not far Sha! I'm in Asaba....

Let's talk on Whatsapp,if that's ok with you...

Hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2019
Yeah...

Please..

chizzypresh:

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2019
ifykris22:
Yeah...

Please..

sad

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2019
ifykris22:
Ok

Check your mail

1 Like

Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Just did...

There's no message in it..

chizzypresh:

Check your mail
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by chizzypresh(f): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2019
ifykris22:
Just did...

There's no message in it..

You just need to reply
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2019
Did...

chizzypresh:

You just need to reply
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by lessonsoflife: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm leaving the hotel. Money spent, money gotten back. Made only 29 Pounds, 14k, since morning. I'm angry.

This is not KDP dashboard. Which is this.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
lessonsoflife:

This is not KDP dashboard. Which is this.

It's beyond the scope of this thread. I'll advise you to stick with this one by Amazon https://kdpreports.amazon.com/royalties
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by lessonsoflife: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
iLegendd:

It's beyond the scope of this thread. I'll advise you to stick with this one by Amazon https://kdpreports.amazon.com/royalties

You love adventures.
Re: HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian by iLegendd(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
lessonsoflife:

You love adventures.

Adventure gives you lots of crazy stories to tell and if you package those stories in form of movies or books, you'll smile to the bank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl / What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) / Man Beats His Wife Blue And Black For Putting On Trousers During Sex Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.