Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . (5243 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mikkyprime:

Yeah quite obvious undecided... Now Go and do your homework.

It's a wonder that you all still thinks a 16 year must still be a secondary school student .

Smh .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Ryan101(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Good question .

Because men your age keep disturbing teens exposing them to stuffs way above their comprehension .

Naahh
Its teens that tend to love the matured looking guys due to their inquistive minds... Wanting to explore and live on the edge

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Kingsteve(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

And you're bothered , why ?
You look too young and innocent...
Not implying you're innocent though, but your face just reminds me of an innocent kid.

It just doesn't sit well with me mentally, seeing a kid discuss about men and whatnot.
It's cringe-worthy actually!
Eeew!

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ryan101:

Naahh
Its teens that tend to love the matured looking guys due to their inquistive minds... Wanting to explore and live on the edge

And you matured guys give them the opportunity to explore .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kingsteve:

You look too young and innocent...
Not implying you're innocent though, but your face just reminds me of an innocent kid.

It just doesn't sit well with me mentally, seeing a kid discuss about men and whatnot.
It's cringe-worthy actually!
Eeew!

Actually , i'm innocent grin

If you find my threads cring-worthy , you're free to overlook them .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Kingsteve(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Actually , i'm innocent grin

If you find my threads cring-worthy , you're free to overlook them .
Ride on then...
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Shugavee(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
eni4real:
They have a brothel too..

How much do they collect for 'short time'?

How much do they collect for 'Till day break'?

Have you patronized one before??

Men will never go down to that retarded level!!!
yes I hv ,, they r very cheap!! Free of charge

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Shugavee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

First of all , i'm not in secondary school .

Secondly , you sound like a teen .

Thirdly , i also support the motion that nairaland should create verification process where overgrown babies like you are placed in the FRUSTRATED SECTION .
that was hot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Shugavee:
yes I hv ,, they r very cheap!! Free of charge
All liars shall go to where they belong undecided
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:
If you're suffering from low self esteem , this thread is not for you .

Here Are The Reasons Not To Date A Nigerian Man :-

1) . Most Of Them Are Big Time Cheaters :- If you're not careful , they'll put the blame on you .

2) . Most Of Them Are Hypocrites .

3) .Most Of Them Are Irresponsible and lack sense .

4) . They Are All Whores .

5) .Most Of Them Lack Personal Hygiene .

#bitter_truth .
Lol.Go marry your Poland bf and allow Nigerian men be biko

Prettyprincess. undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol.Go marry your Poland bf and allow Nigerian men be biko

Prettyprincess. undecided

Mistaken identity .

Do not mistake me for someone else .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by ImaIma1(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Akwa ibom girl

Mtchheew Free givers

Be guided

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

Mistaken identity .

Do not mistake me for someone else .
You are prettyprincess tongue

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You are prettyprincess tongue
Prove ?

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by daniddan1999: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
I THINK I LIKE U HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
you're suffering from low self esteem , this thread is not for you .

Here Are The Reasons Not To Date A Nigerian Man :-

1) . Most Of Them Are Big Time Cheaters :- If you're not careful , they'll put the blame on you .

2) . Most Of Them Are Hypocrites .

3) .Most Of Them Are Irresponsible and lack sense .

4) . They Are All Whores .

5) .Most Of Them Lack Personal Hygiene .

#bitter_truth .[/quote]
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
daniddan1999:
I THINK I LIKE U HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? .

grin

dm
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by AfroKnight: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

That is even the problem. What audacity! Did you carry out a survey to have used that word?

Lol. Don’t mind the foolîsh smally. She’s started dealing with “man problems” at such a tender age. Area mama, loading.

We have seen girls like her on Nairaland before. One young rascal would break her heart spectacularly, and share “receipts” here for the amusement of his “league”, then she’d delete her account in ignominy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
AfroKnight:

Lol. Don’t mind the foolîsh smally. She’s started dealing with “man problems” at such a tender age. Area mama, loading.

We have seen girls like her on Nairaland before. One young rascal would break her heart spectacularly, and share “receipts” here for the amusement of his “league”, then she’d delete her account in ignominy. cheesy

You're dumb .

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by AfroKnight: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Riele:

You're dumb .

Honestly I would have been surprised if you responded intelligently. grin cheesy You didn’t disappoint.

I have no time for runts. Run along please. grin

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
AfroKnight:

Honestly I would have been surprised if you responded intelligently. grin cheesy You didn’t disappoint.

I have no time for runts. Run along please. grin

You sound unintelligent .

Do run along .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
912:
I must popular for nairaland by fire by force even if I open 10 senseless threads per day. See face like wall gecko.

Epistle of your life ?

Seem to me like it .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by daniddan1999: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
It's done

dm
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Shugavee(f): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2019
eni4real:
All liars shall go to where they belong undecided
lol, e pain am

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Gofwane(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2019
samdavjustin:
Aren’t you too young to be thinking of marriage. Go and read your book and leave relationship for grownups
She's one of the petty young and upcoming hoes on nairaland. If only you knew the size of monster coccks she deep throats even at this tender age.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by sonofanarchy(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2019
heniford2:
lol she done come again attention seeker lol who break you am single and seriously want to date you if you allow me
phedophile she's a kid.. I'm not sure if her Puna is ready for harvest.please give her time

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by sonofanarchy(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Because you wrote waec at age 22 doesn't mean others make achievements late in their lifes .
hey hey hey come if you insult your elder again maka chukwu you go knee down till your mama come bail you
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Gofwane:
She's one of the petty young and upcoming hoes on nairaland. If only you knew the size of monster coccks she deep throats even at this tender age.

Smh

Pervert !

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
sonofanarchy:
hey hey hey come if you insult your elder again maka chukwu you go knee down till your mama come bail you

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by 912(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Epistle of your life ?

Seem to me like it .

Gecko face

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / One Thing I Noticed About Smelling Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.