Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT (48101 Views)

Justlisted – See It BEFORE It Is Gone – 5 Beds Duplex Port Harcourt Garden City / Distress Sale Of Property Duplex Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Work in progress.
As usual grin

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
More update as the decking starts ASAP
Tonight more showers from the client on the workers grin grin
When they are happy I am cheesy

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Hum2020: 3:25am On Jan 06, 2020
@Timtol I love this 3 course of block after the lintel this will bring out the beauty of pop work when it is being done keep the good work going thanks

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 5:04am On Jan 06, 2020
Hum2020:
@Timtol I love this 3 course of block after the lintel this will bring out the beauty of pop work when it is being done keep the good work going thanks
grin but that's just one of it advantages.
Thanks for following big man
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Decking works in progress...formwork in the process

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
From a painful side, workmanship in Port Harcourt is more expensive than Lagos and makes me unbalance tho anything materials and labour is handled by the client as agreed.

Images seen here are like samples,you will love real life checking than images grin

Lekki is calling,we move on Pace as usual.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
166bags of cement used so far from scratch till this stage.
Thanks for following.
Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
From the door of the kitchen.
Decking formwork started

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kitchen
The second largest panel.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dining

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Main Lounge

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
So we move...

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by pizapato(m): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Nice job sir,

I noticed there are 10 coaches before lintel instead of 9. would the doors for the house be specially fabricated to compensate for the additional height?

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2020
pizapato:
Nice job sir,

I noticed there are 10 coaches before lintel instead of 9. would the doors for the house be specially fabricated to compensate for the additional height?
Thanks for the question.
I believe we know because common doors around are 2m and 2.1m respectively doesn't mean we don't have doors of 2.3/2.4m high and even higher ones.
Anyone the client choose to buy either imported doors for the entrance and main Lounge doors and others Nigerian fabricated doors or all Nigerian fabricated doors.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
More update on the decking..
DAY 2

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Growing out and showing face ...the joy of a portable building...cheesy

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
We believe in offering quality job as we've been known for keeping the integrity unaltered.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by jabolo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Building during dry season in PH is an uncommon luxury. Make the best of it.

Good job do far. Thanks for sharing.

Are you at liberty to mention the area of the site, if even on a general basis? Looks up and coming with big big oga houses.

Timtol:
We believe in offering quality job as we've been known for keeping the integrity unaltered.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
jabolo:
Building during dry season in PH is an uncommon luxury. Make the best of it.

Good job do far. Thanks for sharing.

Are you at liberty to mention the area of the site, if even on a general basis? Looks up and coming with big big oga houses.

Good evening and thanks.
We might not be able to mention the exact location but it's obio/akpo local govt.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Timtol:
Receiving questions on other social media on how this area will be handled...you can follow on and I believe it's rightly technical but still easy to handle.... Electrical works in progress simultaneously

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Timtol:

Receiving questions on other social media on how this area will be handled...you can follow on and I believe it's rightly technical but still easy to handle.... Electrical works in progress simultaneously
More update later today.

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Still given the clearly unbencheable quality cheesy wink
Electrical works in progress....

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Beams getting done...80% done... Progress...
A month today Dec 10-Jan 10 with almost a week delay....

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Timtol:

More update later today.
Gold!

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
More update from this end

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Timtol:
More update from this end
Progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
More on electrical works
In different places across the building,the switch,the mirror light,A/C and many more

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2020
More update...

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2020
More from this end...
Both for the front and the side

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 5:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Electrical works in progress... piping for the ground floor 98% done..

Re: CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT by Timtol(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Progress!
Looking forward to casting this week before it runs out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.