Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now (791 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by GTWeb: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Before that babe scam you this December again.
I will advice you to catch her red-handed.

No much stories
https://smartenwave.com
Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
why even waste time dating the babe if you are so certain that she is a cheater...?!

2 Likes

Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by GTWeb: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
If you're not certain and want to find out.

It's all up there for you.
Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
GTWeb:
If you're not certain and want to find out.
It's all up there for you.

so you actually believe people would be foolish enough to click the above link?! ok wait for us on the other side of that link, we dey come...

1 Like

Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by GTWeb: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Your choice.

No one is forcing anyone.

Basic sharing of info.
Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
GTWeb:
Your choice.

No one is forcing anyone.

Basic sharing of info.

bro thats not sharing of info... thats a cheap deceptive mean to try to get traffic to your above link. if you really wanted to "share information" as you claimed, then you would have posted everything HERE on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by saintvc(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2019
I cheat her
she cheat me

no body loose
why should I cat h her when I don't want to be caught
Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2019
saintvc:
I cheat her

she cheat me

no body loose

ojoro cancel ojoro
Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by GTWeb: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro thats not sharing of info... thats a cheap deceptive mean to try to get traffic to your above link. if you really wanted to "share information" as you claimed, then you would have posted everything HERE on Nairaland.

Just tell us you don't have Data jare
Re: Guy, Start Spying Your Girlfriend Now by GTWeb: 6:01am On Dec 11, 2019
saintvc:
I cheat her

she cheat me

no body loose

That's for your own relationship.
Not all of us are like that.

I pray your girlfriend see any of my post online and sign up.

Last Last you go trend for twitter

(1) (Reply)

"Women With Hot Temper Are Good Wife Materials" - Lady / Coronavirus: Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest / Please Who Would Buy 20k Airtel Airtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.