Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused (33992 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook.

She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time.

And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and I met this girl online and told her I dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. I'm thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her.

Matured guys please

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Bola146(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin wahala grin invite her to visit you or what do you expect people to tell you orishirishi cheesy cheesy. Just don't come here explaining one mumu pregnancy mistake or you cheated, combine the two together and enjoy your life grin pele, you need to get more sense and more matured before you get married seriously

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Oluromantic: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Richdee1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Relationship matter everywhere!
OMO! If you cannot handle your relationship ish! Stay away from it!
You won't get any meaningful advice from here!!

Nairaland FP is full of all this shit!!
We need more educative topics,

OP: Ashawo dey your eye, if you wan invite am make you lash am, do am sharp sharp no dey disturb us abeg

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by everythinggirly(f): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Do what you want to and what's best for eternity.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by TicketGreen: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP are you new to the game (cheating) or what?

Husband's that are being advices by pastors on their wedding day not to cheat still cheat, na yeye Boyfriend no go cheat?

But OP if you cheat that girl my kill you, since she has a habit of going through your stuff

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Consider both as friends for a while. Anyone who's not patient enough to be a friend should leave. She's not yours. Don't be surprised, both of them may leave.

2. By friends I mean don't commit yourself to marriage with either of them. Not that if they give you sex you shouldn't take.

3. Don't complain about pictures with skimpy clothes. In fact if they can send you nudes, allow them. That's one way to know who is who.

4. While you're rocking your friendship with them, you'll know the character of the new girl and find out if the old girl has changed and find out thier past.

5. Give your rules, anyone who complies despite it's inconvenience is closer to your goal

6. If you choose the first girl, warn her sternly to desist from going through your privacy on your phone and every other things you don't like.

7. After making your choice, the other maybe your sidechick if you wish.

8. Don't ever tell a girl you quit. Thier brain is too tiny to fathom that. Just be forming busy till you meet again

I love this write up.. from what u said it really reflect to what i have in mind. I do believe my girl is only pretending until i tie the knot. I just want to give her a couple of months and see how she can handle it. I wont take those crazy attitude i get from her anymore and i dont want to put my eggs in one basket this time around.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
TicketGreen:
OP are you new to the game (cheating) or what?

Husband's that are being advices by pastors on their wedding day not to cheat still cheat, na yeye Boyfriend no go cheat?

But OP if you cheat that girl my kill you, since she has a habit of going through your stuff

Thats y i broke up with her cos i feel as if am being hunted. Even now im not with her she still observe when am online and when am not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Go back to ur ex, u people av an unfinished business

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by KingDash: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
she's back to give you sickness

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Gadafii: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Op I have no advice for you, because I want you to learn the hard way, do what is in your mind, which is to allow ur ex visit you, but you need validation from us.

I want you to learn the hard way, because when she visits you, you are definitely going to Bleep her, Albert raw...two weeks later she will miss her period, and the trap she sets for you go don catch you then, and you have no choice than to marry her, that marriage u have been running from you will marry by force

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Brunosamel(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Two of my ex's reached out to me and it ended in premium tears its very difficult to mend a broken relationship rather advice you to move on with the new girl

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Yohans(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2021
As a guy never go back to your vomit.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by InternetAgbero: 1:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Ogbeni, na just your seed valuable...no go let that banny put you on ego trip come trap you for the rest of your life.

Why you think say most married people face dey sour.

Go educate yourself on codependent and karmic relationships, evaluate your relationship and liberate yourself from what will end up being a generational curse.

Thank me later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by arthurwillia(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2021
The p ahead of said never go back to your vomit, that should be your watch word. The reason why she’s your ex will always come to play. Except you remove it with consciousness. If not you are on a long thing.

Enter the new girl and breath fresh air. If she turns out to be weyrey also, move on

Don’t be a dodoyo op

16 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nicenixon: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Mr man, no give room for distraction, you don already choose your ex over her.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Richdee1:
Relationship matter everywhere!
OMO! If you cannot handle your relationship ish! Stay away from it!
You won't get any meaningful advice from here!!

Nairaland FP is full of all this shit!!
We need more educative topics,

OP: Ashawo dey your eye, if you wan invite am make you lash am, do am sharp sharp no dey disturb us abeg
I tire for these clown wey dey bring their private life here..
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Follow your mind..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2021
arthurwillia:
The p ahead of said never go back to your vomit, that should be your watch word. The reason why she’s your ex will always come to play. Except you remove it with consciousness. If not you are on a long thing.

Enter the new girl and breath fresh air. If she turns out to be weyrey also, move on

Don’t be a dodoyo op

I understand what u said buh she also bought me two designer top and shes working very hard to make sure everything goes well. I am very cautious with her at the moment
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Aguilar(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
That's the thing about girls wahala. I take it now that you are confused and distracted. I may not know how much they mean to you o. But channel your attention and mind into something more productive. If you continue like this you might lose your mind because of woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Klchnjoku: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I just had to no choice than to take her back.

So out of the over 3 billion women in the world, you had no choice but to take back an unruly one.

All these weak men are the reason why women misbehave especially in this generations.

The men of this generation have grown to become the weakest of all generations.

And by the way....

Some things are happening on Nairaland lately but most guys are not sensitive or observant enough to notice it.

All these accounts advicing men to get entangled with damaged women are actually accounts created by women parading as men just to convince and manipulate men to get involved with these useless women.

Guys let's stay woke, all these damaged women will stop at nothing to feed their shît to unsuspecting men.

The writing is clearly on the wall, the rate at which several account are popping up on nairaland and advocating for damaged women is alarming.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by whirlwind7(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:
I have been dating this girl for about two years now and our relationship was leaning towards marriage until we broke up. The reason we broke up was because she always go through everything on my phone including my bank transaction, who i called, the pictures i deleted on my phone, and who i blocked on whatsapp and facebook. She literally goes through everything until i got fed up.. not only that shes also disturbing me about getting married to her all the time. And i broke up with her because of something that is meaningless. We both moved on and i met this girl online and told her i dont want to date buh we can be friends. So after about 2 months my friends ex called me and said she cry almost everyday that she wants to speak to me. So she apologized for everything that happened and i just had to no choice than to take her back.

The twist here is that i told this new friend about my ex and she noticed a few good things about me. So she started having a crush on me that she wants to pay me a visit. Just this night she sent me a picture of her wearing some skimpy cloth and that definitely put my guards down and im really tempted to invite her.

Guys am back with my ex and this is really tempting what do i do. Please i need a mature advice cos this new girl might grow more feelings for me if i invite her. Im thinking of paying her a visit instead of inviting her. Matured guys please

For your peace of mind, do not marry that ex of yours.
Her behaviour of scrutinizing all your communications and online activities won't end. In fact, she will become more daring and more challenging of your activities once she becomes your wife.
This sort of behavior in women NEVER changes. Talking from experience.

If you can't condone it, then avoid her.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Klchnjoku:

So out of the over 3 billion women in the world, you had no choice but to take back an unruly one.

All these weak men are the reason why women misbehave especially in this generations.

The men of this generation have grown to become the weakest of all generations.

And by the way....

Some things are happening on Nairaland lately but most guys are not sensitive or observant enough to notice it.

All these accounts advicing men to get entangled with damaged women are actually accounts created by women parading as men just to convince and manipulate men to get involved with these useless women.

Guys let's stay woke, all these damaged women will stop at nothing to feed their shît to unsuspecting men.

The writing is clearly on the wall, the rate at which several account are popping up on nairaland and advocating for damaged women is alarming.

Bro its not about being weak. Its just a calculated risk. When we broke up everyone in my neighborhood was asking about her. Like shes everything u can imagine.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Klchnjoku: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Blaze14k:

Bro its not about being weak. Its just a calculated risk. When we broke up everyone in my neighborhood was asking about her. Like shes everything u can imagine.
In short you care about what people will say...

Some of you still haven't learnt from other people's experience, the same girl who is everything you can imagine.. is probably another man's hoe..

Did you not read the post on fp about the guy whose gf wanted to knack another guy in the same hotel?

Women are manipulative, the worst and lowliest of women can act so decent that if you aren't sensitive enough you will be manipulated to belief she's pure and meek.

Don't be deceived, even deeper life sisters and hijab sisters dey Bleep different men steadily.
Trust women at your own peril!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Blaze14k: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Klchnjoku:

In short you care about what people will say...

Some of you still haven't learnt from other people's experience, the same girl who is everything you can imagine.. is probably another man's hoe..

Did you not read the post on fp about the guy whose gf wanted to knack another guy in the same hotel?

Women are manipulative, the worst and lowliest of women can act so decent that if you aren't sensitive enough you will be manipulated to belief she's pure and meek.

Don't be deceived, even deeper life sisters and hijab sisters dey Bleep different men steadily.
Trust women at your own peril!

My sis and a friend of mine told me.. its not only u that have this woman... cos shes curvy and easily liked buh i want to want to marry a beautiful woman. So lets see how it goes im not in a rush

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Premium tears pro max loading codedly..

No matter what, don't ever accept an ex who left you for no just cause back.....An ex ought to remain in the X-axis.........Op,it's like you're too emotionally soft and that ex of yours definitely knows your soft spot...Hence,she knows how to melt you down undecided.

Las las,how guyman wor take share him feelings between two bannies now? lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by FalseProphet1(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by slawormiir: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Everyone dishing out advice be saying dog shit

Ogbeni op

Start lashing those two baby girls both your ex and the new girl

Lash them

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by setobaba: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2021
one thing this forum made me realized is that….

Nigerians are very frustrated
Nigerians are very intelligent

I hope you know how deep these words up there � mean.

We too frustrated to handle a good phone like Samsung and others, thereby tagging the brands fake. Samsung devices are for the cool headed not frustrated Nigerians, that’s my advice for the looking for a good phone on the other thread.

We too frustrated to handle short and long term relationships either friendly or platonic ones or romance, it always leads to frustration, thereby make many very quick to tag all ladies LovePeddler, we kept on shouting Nigerian ladies are these and that, forgetting that the system is changing everyone way of life.

Any man above 30 clamoring for love is a SimPLE fellow. Nothing like love at that age, what’s left to live on is just affection. If I will go into any marriage now, it’s probably for some financial gain, not for what people will say.

We too frustrated to choose the right leaders cos we too hungry.
I can’t even imagine who some moniker is campaigning for ??

You set up a business one frustrated person will just come and reap it off, else you pose to be very dangerous to them.

Pls stop clamoring for a moral society such as the developed countries, no moral values where people are not living comfortably. How many parents are still feeding their girls of 16weeks and above, how many? How can those parents train their daughters to be moral.

I started smoking same year I started living alone, was above 22 then, now I wonder when I see 14-17yrs boys smoking, they are all over here shouting red pillers all around.

Pls stop taking 85% of advice here serious cos behind that moniker maybe a 10yrs old kid disturbing your head.

If you want your mental sanity in check like it was in other climes, just fly out to anywhere in Europe.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Bleep her cunt bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? / Weird Things Men Love In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.