Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated (2684 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by ty4real123: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2019
This particular story is very objective in that this frustrated lady is proclaiming she never solicited for the aid from her suitor and was betrothed to him at a tender age without her consent. Now her level of education and exposure can't allow her to marry a 45 year old illiterate.

Let me be as Frank and polite as possible, my name is Lucy and I am from Edo State.
There is this present suitor of mine who is about 45 years and wishes to marry me.

He sent me to school at age 15 when he was yet struggling, my parents earlier on betrothed me to him when I was six years and I assumed it was all a childish gesture.

He assisted in the market of my mum and bought a taxi for my dad. We lived in a bit of comfort courtesy of his benevolence. Well, I never forced him all this while.

Now take note am a virgin so it's not like we were making love.

I have practically lived my life in his arms.
He was committed to the relationship while I was committed to making my parents happy.
Recently he bought a house for my dad and is currently building one for my mum.

I have since graduated and started working in a first-class international IT company.
What I presently earn would double whatever my suitor has seen in his life. Now he has proposed and I declined this infuriated him and he approached my dad in bitter complaints.

Now the family has called a meeting insisting I must marry him.See I can't marry him because of my exposure and he is uneducated. How do I attend board meetings dinner with an illiterate? How do I face my colleagues that would be laughing at me?

I have offered him 200 million as compensation to be paid 50 million a year for four years, he refused, my mother has threatened to disown me, my dad has not eaten since.

My suitor is worse he seems to be on life support because he has been dumb since without speaking to anyone. Please, what wrong have I done? He can start again I have the money to compensate him.

What do you advise I use in approaching this pressing issue?

Please drop your comments.

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Balaxx: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Tales by sunlight

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Who wan believe this nonesense .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by daddytime(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2019
Mtchewwe
Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2019
this is one reason why guys refuse to go into relationship with girls that are student.u know he was an illiterate put u allow him to sponsor u

3 Likes

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by PabloAndreas(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
DOGSHIT!!!
Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by PabloAndreas(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2019
You must probably think dat we‘re all uneducated like ur “imaginary benefactor“ to believe this box of shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Phenomenal16(f): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2019
ty4real123:
This particular story is very objective in that this frustrated lady is proclaiming she never solicited for the aid from her suitor and was betrothed to him at a tender age without her consent. Now her level of education and exposure can't allow her to marry a 45 year old illiterate.

Let me be as Frank and polite as possible, my name is Lucy and I am from Edo State.
There is this present suitor of mine who is about 45 years and wishes to marry me.

He sent me to school at age 15 when he was yet struggling, my parents earlier on betrothed me to him when I was six years and I assumed it was all a childish gesture.

He assisted in the market of my mum and bought a taxi for my dad. We lived in a bit of comfort courtesy of his benevolence. Well, I never forced him all this while.

He was committed to the relationship while I was committed to making my parents happy.

I have since graduated and started working in a first-class international IT company.
What I presently earn would double whatever my suitor has seen in his life. Now he has proposed and I declined this infuriated him and he approached my dad in bitter complaints.

Now the family has called a meeting insisting I must marry him.See I can't marry him because of my exposure and he is uneducated. How do I attend board meetings dinner with an illiterate? How do I face my colleagues that would be laughing at me?

I have offered him 200 million as compensation to be paid 50 million a year for four years, he refused, my mother has threatened to disown me, my dad has not eaten since.

My suitor is worse he seems to be on life support because he has been dumb since without speaking to anyone. Please, what wrong have I done? He can start again I have the money to compensate him.

..beautiful lies

1 Like

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Martini101(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2019
A very Ugandan Story!!!

1 Like

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Anacondaprick: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2019
ty4real123:

Even oil company sef nor pay the amount wey you write there
Nonsense upon ingredient story

2 Likes

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by ibechris(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2019
U must be running all the company's cable from Europe to Africa as the only I.T woman in the world.

Edo people shey una dey see una sister and lies.

1 Like

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Marcofranz(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2019
grin grin this op madt. . Like how do y'all come up with such dumb lies
Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Couzy21(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
I stopped where she said he built house for her dad and he is building for the mum, chai see lie óò, one house no do you?
Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Jollylolly(f): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
No kid here so we dont want tale by moonlight. stupid
Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by WonderManly(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
ty4real123:

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Wtfork: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
I stopped where she said she offered #200m ...
Abeg we no get time for this shitbull

1 Like

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by dhebo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na where she say her papa never chop since na him off me pass
Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by Jflex07(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Trash from a jobless troll!!

3 Likes

Re: He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated by seunmohmoh(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Another one.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? / During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember / Who Sits In Front: Your Boyfriend Or Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.