Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (8619 Views)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by obembet(f): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

Nairalanders please advice me
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by GoldenJAT(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
Must I marry my boyfriend that trained me in school. What if he is not God's will for me?

lalasticlala
mynd4
Hold on!! Let me prepare a ROBUST REPLY.

17 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Poorboy: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

lalasticlala
mynd4
no Marry Yahoo boy, he only needs your pant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by lilmax(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
lol

trained you from 100 to 400

why is it now you're asking if he's the right one for you?

sometimes women think men are fools grin

when you see news about a man beating the woman he trained in school but didn't agree to marry him, them go say the man na beast

well, my prayer is God should give him the heart to move on and forgive

but if he can't then devil should give him the heart for wickedness grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

lalasticlala
mynd4

angry

First consider yourself lucky enough for having such a gentleman invest in your education rather than making you an ordinary baby mama..

most of all the young girls whose parents can't afford to send them to Universities end up having unwanted pregnancies for their boy friends.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Sunnymatey(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
U re only remembering he's not God sent now that u are done with school, Abi?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by AstroG: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
I don't know what to say to you
BUT

YOUR VERY VERY WICKED undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Beadex1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

lalasticlala
mynd4
But it was God's will for him to train you?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Teibaba(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
No you must not marry him.

I suspect you are not telling us something

Anyways Karma is a bitch

Karma fit don de do press up now de jog come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Goddys(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by NoFace101: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
You Must Marry Him

By Fire Or By Force

E.O.D

9 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Mrnakeina(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
YES AUNTY. YES!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

lalasticlala
mynd4
if I reply you, you might end up crying all day but let me pity you because you are a lady.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

lalasticlala
mynd4
its not a must oo but then to make peace reign i advice u refund back all the money he used to train u from 100 level to ur final year.after all na u make d promise dat if he sponsor u then u will marry him.

16 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Tamarapetty(f): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol, why date him since he's not meant for you?? You could have saved yourself the stress of not dating God's plan for u.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by CreepyBlackpool: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bitch GTFO!!!angry

when you were collecting school fees from him did you come to ask us if you should continue.

now you've seen bigger dick and bigger benz and you want us to justify your wickedness for yousad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by tee59(f): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
When the guy was hustling to send you to school until you graduated, did you think this way? But now, you discovered he not in your class anymore and you can't settle for a low class guy and now the question "if he's not the will of God"But supposing the guy is well to do and very rich, will you reason this way? You are wicked and selfish. You deserve to be punished for this heart break.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Rosay15(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I say wetin dey mind ehn, u no go like am. When he want to send u go school, why u no go ask ur pastor say is he good for?. Let me just stop there cus this your thread dey upset me. Radarada sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Gulher: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yes you must! Unless you're refunding him his money

2 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by jeff1607(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
GoldenJAT:

we de wait

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by mytime24(f): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
One chancE lipsrsealed
Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Amakababe(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
No you mustn't. Hypothetically, let's say he chipped in half a million to sponsor your broke ass through college, get ready to work your ass off and pay in instalments. Bitch!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Lorlahlizzy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
when u were eating his money,you didn't no it's not God's will ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.
Beadex1:
But it was God's will for him to train you?

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Burgerlomo: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
GoldenJAT:

cool

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Danielawrence(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, why date him since he's not meant for you?? You could have saved yourself the stress of not dating God's plan for u.

God bless you for this response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
Did Anybody put a gun to his head? He willingly helped her and she doesn’t owe him shitt. If she doesn’t love him, she shouldn’t marry him. It’s not by force, his reward is in heaven.
chai,you're the reason why men like us don't help women. I can never do such for a woman. thank you for this comment. its an eye opener. I would never do such for a woman cos at the end of it all,she would reason like you reasoned

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yes that’s good. If you help someone with the mindset of receiving something in return, you are on your own. You help out of the kind ness of your heart, so don’t go out of your way to inconvenience yourself for a woman. Do your best and leave the rest, and whatever comes out of it will be the end of the story.
iamrealdeji:
chai,you're the reason why men like us don't help women. I can never do such for a woman. thank you for this comment. its an eye opener. I would never do such for a woman cos at the end of it all,she would reason like you reasoned

3 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by frankIzuchukwu(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

But is God's will for him to train you in school!

1 Like

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Beadex1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saffi:
NA THE GUY I BLAME NO BE THE GIRL. HAVE SAID IT TIME WITHOUT NUMBER I WONT SPEND KOBO IN ADVANCEMENT OF ANY GIRL THAT IS NOT MY WIFE OR DAUGHTER BUT I WILL GLADLY SPEND MONEY FOR MERRIMENT THIS IS DONE TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHES THE SOUL LIKE THIS ONE

7 Likes

Re: Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. by Katier00(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
May be you are not God's will for the poor guy,so go forth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos) / A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.