Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,427 members, 7,853,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? (8636 Views)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy / Help !!! Babes Honeypot Smells Like Rotten Dead Rat !!! / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ginaz(f): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
This topic was created out of spite. A full laid foundation to bash ladies as usual. O.P if this is what you have noticed, kindly zip up or write a public later to president buhari. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Bigseven(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lightangel65:
[s]Cause they are animals, even goats smell better than those sluts[/s]
headies award winner has testify . Bravo
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Bluehill1051: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thank God I like cat fish ...
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

..bro..i will be nice to u. wink

Ok..U muss always use protection even if she's lightskin .. half cast or lookike beyansi.
Anyways what u need to do
1. Drink loads of water
2. See a doctor or go chemist (proper chemist) and do be shy to tell them the problem.
3. The good news is they is cure for it..BUT..U NEED TO MOVE FAST. SEE A DOCTOR OR GO TO CHEMIST!! (thank me later)
wink
...ahhhh....u don min it...do u guys av chemist abroad.... U don cast full tym
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Okoroawusa: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Leave small girls alone

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by dazzlingd(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Watch the girls u follow, I've never experienced this
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by MrCork: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
nlPoster:
Unless you mean abstaining from sex is not an option for you because you are paid to sex? Therefore you have to endure the horrible smells?

... bro ARE U gay? How the fuk can u advise hom to stay away from pucccy?...u crazy?
. u better live nairaland & go to yahooGaysMans.com
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Advice your gf to always use tissue anytime she goes to pee.
Using ordinary water to wash the vagina after visiting the toilet can also help.
Plus she needs to bath twice daily, avoid nylon panties, avoid too tight pants and Tights and use panty liners when necessary.
She needs to also stop using antiseptic and soap to wash there....just ordinary water.
If smell still persists, visit ur Doctor.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by nlPoster: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

... bro ARE U gay? How the fuk can u advise hom to stay away from pucccy?...u crazy?
. u better live nairaland & go to yahooGaysMans.com
angry

Reported.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by MrCork: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
nlPoster:

Reported.

.and?... you advising a guy to become gay and u want promotion from MOD?
Bro, kiss my nyansh twice!(No oofeense)
smiley
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Mcslize: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
she was my gf, you're supposed to bang your girl raw, besides the whole fishy thing, was a recent occurence... then the infection came.. hypocritical saints kiss

Bang your girlfriend raw? Not when you don't know her status. You can only bang raw when both of u know each status. Don't bang raw when you don't know the person's status. You are taking a high risk. Even condom is not guaranteed. Be guided!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Kennedyiheme: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ginaz:
This topic was created out of spite. A full laid foundation to bash ladies as usual. O.P if this is what you have noticed, kindly zip up or write a public later to president buhari. undecided

no it was created because these things happen... are you angry i just stated the obvious.... fine girl , fish smelling vagina, what an abnormality
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lightangel65:
Cause they are animals, even goats smell better than those sluts
the babes close to you are the animals
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Kennedyiheme: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mcslize:

Bang your girlfriend raw? Not when you don't know her status. You can only bang raw when both of u know each status. Don't bang raw when you don't know the person's status. You are taking a high risk. Even condom is not guaranteed. Be guided!
lol we had been dating for a year and yeah , i knew the status
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Kennedyiheme: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
lol carry spoon , chop the puke, its yours isn't it grin
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Mcslize: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lol we had been dating for a year and yeah , i knew the status

Better.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Thermodynamics(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
selfwife:
I think its as a result of leaving a STD untreated. or the lady needs to step up are hygiene.

I've a good feeling about you. This is not some weak a.ss attempt to get some puss, I just like you and I don't know why.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

.and?... you advising a guy to become gay and u want promotion from MOD?
Bro, kiss my nyansh twice!(No oofeense)
smiley
Oh yes. One kiss per cheek! cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Izigha(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2019
;
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry
risky bro
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Liposure: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2019
I will hav 2 differ wit u on dis cos Your theory is absolutely wrong.maybe few nigerian girls not most.i luv my nigerian queens
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Bubblybee: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Likes attract likes. Those are just the kind of ladies you are drawn to because you probably smell like they do. Mind you, not all ladies smell that way. You probably attract those that are plagued with all sorts of infections and have very poor hygiene, like you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by MrCork: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Bubblybee:
Likes attract likes. Those are just the kind of ladies you are drawn to because you probably smell like they do. Mind you, not all ladies smell that way. You probably attract those that are plagued with all sorts of infections and have very poor hygiene, like you.

..wow...so r u saying if I eat u up,..U taste good & I will enjoyit? cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Kingsean(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
Gosh i know some men here have had this issue, during the whole sex thing, the thing really starts smelling so bad, like fish you left in a hot fridge

thats Trichomonas vaginalis.
its a vaginal infection that produces that rotten fish odor
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Kennedyiheme: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Kingsean:

thats Trichomonas vaginalis.
its a vaginal infection that produces that rotten fish odor
first time knowing this.. so how long does it stay in the body?
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Pssst1234: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Wow. What kind of women are you dealing with? Cleanliness is next to godliness.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
MrCork:

Bro.. fish smell is in the mind.
If a girl is clean or dirty, u will know. My advise is to stop thinking about fish smell or else u will never get the opportunnity to suk punnny..best thing ever!!(real talk)
smiley
cheesy

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
Gosh i know some men here have had this issue, during the whole sex thing, the thing really starts smelling so bad, like fish you left in a hot fridge
As for you oga, only God knows the kind of ladies you roll with which is why they all have fishy smelling netherparts. cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lightangel65:
Cause they are animals, even goats smell better than those sluts
My warm regards to you mum and sisters.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
i actually treated it , happened some time ago , spent 17k to treat it.. i just pointed this out now because recently i just started coming across women with fishy smelling vaginas, just makes me wonder
Women. Plural. Multiple.

You sef stop jumping around pussies like an oversexed teenager.
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Kennedyiheme: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Women. Plural. Multiple.

You sef stop jumping around pussies like an oversexed teenager.
shut up abeg, you're not my priest, you people on nairaland, always so judgemental, i never asked you for advice, i only asked why you ladies pussy smells like rotten sardine

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nairaland!! grin
Re: Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
shut up abeg, you're not my priest, you people on nairaland, always so judgemental, i never asked you for advice, i only asked why you ladies pussy smells like rotten sardine
Sampler of pussies. You will still sample the one that will give you Staph.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Man Kissing His Girlfriend Publicly Got People Laughing At How They Are Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.