Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8581 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2020

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2020
tommyken:
Last month I discover she was cheating on me which she apologise and beg me to forgive her but I just pretend to forgive her while I search for another girlfriend. After then I demote her emotionally to my sex object.I began to have rough sex with her with anger whenever we make love which sometimes she will began to cry with tears that I should take it easy am hurting her pussy.

Yesterday afternoon as she was leaving my house after a very long and rough sex I just looked at her with pity and my conscience began to trouble me. I began to feel I should have simply left her when she cheated but then again the unforgiving demon in me will tell me I did the right thing.
Please before you condemn me remember I used to treat her well until she cheated on me.

Mhmm
Re: . by Davash222(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2020
She’s the one using you!
It’s an honor and privilege to her for you to still be fuccking her after she cheated on you.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Jokerman(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Then break up with her then

4 Likes

Re: . by GuestLog: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2020
When are you Young folks ever going to bring up intellectual and engaging topics to boost one's mental capabilities?

This is you personal issue and should be private. Some things are best left for your discretion. This your matter right now does not even matter in the timeline of history. Please stop fornicating and use your life for more challenging and rewarding deeds.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: . by Prazo1: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2020
You already had your pound of flesh (her pussy hurts...lol)
LET HER GO BY PASSENGER.... LET HER GO... LET HER GO.... DON'T LOOSE YOUR HUMANITY IN THE NAME OF REVENGE....GRACIAS

17 Likes

Re: . by jasman1: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Free yourself from Kama, Let her go!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by Tomjazzy2: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:
When are you Young folks ever going to bring up intellectual and engaging topics to boost one's mental capabilities?

You sir need to move away from this section smiley

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by hungryboy(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Guy you never marry am you dey vex say another man knack the pussy?, calm down make God use you this sunday morning oh,

that pussy no be your personal property as long as you never put ring on it.

9 Likes

Re: . by AmazingDesigns: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: . by GuestLog: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

You sir need to move away from this section smiley
I'll give you a job if you decide to engage in a more meaningful life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Tomjazzy2: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:
I'll give you a job if you decide to engage in a more meaningful life.

You are in the wrong section, sir, if what you seek is a mentally engaging discourse.

16 Likes

Re: . by GraGra247(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2020
Prazo1:
You already had your pound of flesh (her pussy hurts...lol)

LET HER GO BY PASSENGER....
LET HER GO...
LET HER GO....
DON'T LOOSE YOUR HUMANITY IN THE NAME OF REVENGE....GRACIAS

Thank you jare!! Some men are extremely wicked.
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Just end the relationship since you're no longer in love with her.

Stop damaging the property that another guy will eventually buy later grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jawalis(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2020
I think you need to be familiar with some basic rules Guiding manhood. Applicable here is “ NEVER FEEL GUILTY” she cheated on you and her stupid self did not feel it’s not good enough. Don’t you thing she wouldn’t have stopped enjoy another man’s dick if she wasn’t caught? You have not done anything wrong to that stupid cheater but just a token out of what she deserves. You need to Man up and stop feeling like you did something unacceptable to her. She’s selfish as she didn’t consider you while playing your heart and so what the Bleep are you disturbed for?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bmdmixer: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2020
she's enjoying it

u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828
Re: . by izospindle(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Punish a girl with sex grin shocked......if you are so good in the first place why will she look for another except your broke.....woman wey go till look for another guy to augment what you started..she done read you finish.....women are the god's of emotional blackmail

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Baba fire on cheesy wink ... Dammy pussy nearly tear for my hand that year, one day I even vex wan insert my big head. I was not even angry she cheated on me ,I was more angry she was cheating on one gentleman she was engaged to with me (the guy was paying her school fees and was very good to her) embarassed ,so I decided to scatter the place maybe the guy would notice office no dey as he Left it.. sad

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Reichel99(f): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2020
You are a big idiot. You are wasting your energy, time and resources to punish a girl sexually, you think you are hurting her but not knowing you are actually giving her pleasure. The way some guys reason ehnnn.... A chicken even has more sense than you.

15 Likes

Re: . by Martinez39s(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2020
tommyken:
Last month I discover she was cheating on me which she apologise and beg me to forgive her but I just pretend to forgive her while I search for another girlfriend. After then I demote her emotionally to my sex object.I began to have rough sex with her with anger whenever we make love which sometimes she will began to cry with tears that I should take it easy am hurting her pussy.

Yesterday afternoon as she was leaving my house after a very long and rough sex I just looked at her with pity and my conscience began to trouble me. I began to feel I should have simply left her when she cheated but then again the unforgiving demon in me will tell me I did the right thing.
Please before you condemn me remember I used to treat her well until she cheated on me.
It's proper to cut her off. However, she doesn't deserve your pity. If you have been spending on her and treating her nicely in the past and she cheated, she deserves to be demoted to a sex buddy and "recouping" the losses by at least mercilessly servicing her pūssy isn't out of place.

When dealing with girls, stop trying to be Mr. Ethical, Mr. Moral Agent, or Mr. Nice Guy. Endeavour to threat them accordingly without a vestige of pity. If a girl cheats on you after you treated her very well and provide for her, treat her accordingly by either cutting the relationship off or denoting her to a sex buddy. Don't be a simp by giving her a second chance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
You are big idiot. You are wasting your energy, time and resources to punish a girl sexually, you think you are hurting her but not knowing you are actually giving her pleasure. The way some guys reason ehnnn.... A chicken even has more sense than you.
na lie, btw why do u sound so pained? I guess one guy somewhere don drill u anyhow scatter your pussy like daada for cheating..and u here trying convince yourself he pleasured u instead... shocked it cannot workgrin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Happyfela(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2020
So Much Foolishness in the Romance section.

2 Likes

Re: . by Davash222(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:

Thank you jare!! Some men are extremely wicked.
So, the girl that cheated on him is now the Saint
The way una dey talk sometimes dey surprise me. You guys would see your fellow guy now, that’s when you start claiming you’re wise and smart. Abeg, step aside.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Heistman:
Baba fire on cheesy wink ... Dammy pussy nearly tear for my hand that year, one day I even vex wan insert my big head. I was not even angry she cheated on me ,I was more angry she was cheating on one gentleman she was engaged to with me (the guy was paying her school fees and was very good to her) embarassed ,so I decided to scatter the place maybe the guy would notice office no dey as he Left it.. sad

16 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
You are senseless.
lol grin I'm right afterall, and you just confirmed it , that pussy Is already over slacked even an electricity pole can enter without stress..I pity the man who is going to wife you sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2020
tommyken:

Continue jawre she is enjoying it ooo...

1 Like

Re: . by GraGra247(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

So, the girl that cheated on him is now the Saint
The way una dey talk sometimes dey surprise me. You guys would see your fellow guy now, that’s when you start claiming you’re wise and smart. Abeg, step aside.

Abeg step aside too. Is the guy a Saint? Let him kneel before shango shrine and swear also that he never cheated on the girl. Has he paid her dowry or even done anything concrete to give her assurance of certainty he'll marry her.

The lady was probably looking for assurance of marriage elsewhere because the guy was only having sex with her without any concrete plans of marriage.

You can't totally fault ladies sometimes in these things. Sometimes we guys have a good share in the blame.

3 Likes

Re: . by Davash222(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:

Abeg step aside too. Is the guy a Saint? Let him kneel before shango shrine and swear also that he never cheated on the girl. Has he paid her dowry or even done anything concrete to give her assurance of certainty he'll marry her.

The lady was probably looking for assurance of marriage elsewhere because the guy was only having sex with her without any concrete plans of marriage.

You can't totally fault ladies sometimes in these things. Sometimes we guys have a good share in the blame.
A sensible girl should know once she’s caught cheating, a guy who truly love her would never be with her again. But, they don’t have brains to decipher all these, who then will bear the consequences Maybe you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Akinbahm(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:

Better dont start what you wont finish.

What do you term as a cheat let's take it from there.
Re: . by iykomo0(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2020
@Gofwane... I see u
Re: . by Gofwane(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2020
iykomo0:
@Gofwane... I see u
Yes boss, I hail you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm / A Nairalander Feeds A Hungry Lady Wth His Cassava For The Second Time / Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.