Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" (14545 Views)

Always Be Careful,see What CCTV Caught A Lady Doing In A Supermarket(photos) / Guys be careful See Another Version Of Queenbelle / Parents Should Be Careful: See What An 8 Year Old Submitted On Her Assignment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by yankeevibe: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Desperation has driven most girls in Nigeria into diabolic means to make money. Guys look before you leap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by mamaafrik(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aboki is cooking her with jazz,they are the same that will reinforce them in the koro and same them with be the pharisee will speak against prostitutions in the gbangba......

13 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by olumide3367(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmm. There is God

1 Like

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by obiekunie2: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
mamaafrik:
Aboki is cooking her with jazz,they are the same that will reinforce them in the koro and same them with be the pharisee will speak against prostitutions in the gbangba......

thats not aboki - thats a yoruba alfa!

21 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by saintokwuluora(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Secret behind the waist bead revealed shocked

18 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Blessed13(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wetin concern me

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by falcon01: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
if I be the alfa, I will bang her instantly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by OneCorner: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2019
I will still fvck her

1 Like

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Should: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Even with the fact that she's diabolical, I'd still really like to get her contact.. Doggy style would be everything!

12 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by pode(m): 1:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Should:
Even with the fact that she's diabolical, I'd still really like to get her contact.. Doggy style would be everything!

Your stupidity I can find it in my phone dictionary

13 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by ardamskid(m): 4:10am On Dec 12, 2019
this one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Techcrunchng(m): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Maybe that's a movie scene because if it's real nobody would have the guts to capture the activity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by MVLOX(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Na that one dem dey call local/traditional insurance...
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by segebase(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2019
B
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by bitterpill: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2019
yankeevibe:
Desperation has driven most girls in Nigeria into diabolic means to make money. Guys look before you leap.

How do you KNOW that this is a diabolical way to make money?
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by bitterpill: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Techcrunchng:
Maybe that's a movie scene because if it's real nobody would have the guts to capture the activity

Even if it was real, how did he KNOW what they were doing?

1 Like

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by mamaafrik(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2019
obiekunie2:

thats not aboki - thats a yoruba alfa!
can you prove it,that is look like an aboki,check the following: his dark complexion,height ,wristwatch,cap and some of the woven bag and perfumes at the background.
These are not signatures of a Yoruba alfa but an aboki

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by mamaafrik(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Techcrunchng:
movie showing a woman's butt,haba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Sierusvirus(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2019
With all this jazz she is cooking, yahoo boy will still use the remaining destiny of hers and put her into madness.
I like the way yahoo boys deal with all this girls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by mimilogs: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
cry embarassed
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by churchmind: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2019
yankeevibe:
Nairalander what is the different between her and politicians that kills, ritual,steal,use their son and wife as ritual sacrifice like one popular SW politician were una the hail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Fryzi(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2019
shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2019
This is what they do when the time has come to get married but no man is available because most of the town guys have slept with them, so they cook their vagina anytime they see a big fish that has Benz or range Rover.

Inside life.

based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by solihu(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2019
mamaafrik:
can you prove it,that is look like an aboki,check the following: his dark complexion,height ,wristwatch,cap and some of the woven bag and perfumes at the background.
These are not signatures of a Yoruba alfa but an aboki

SMH! Ignorance is bliss, bask in it cheesy
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by TheExecutioner: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by mumumugu(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2019
yooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by jrerico1(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Abeg make this thing nor go viral because girls get fish brain. God help us

1 Like

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by jrerico1(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2019
saintokwuluora:
Secret behind the waist bead revealed shocked
Bros this one weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" by mamaafrik(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2019
solihu:

SMH! Ignorance is bliss, bask in it cheesy
he gave proofs and asked you to prove it,you can't and you are typing ignorance ,oga you don't sound stable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.