Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) (14557 Views)

I Caught My Uncle Sleeping With My Fiance This Morning [picture] / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by tendingNews: 1:10am On Dec 14, 2019
What would you do as a lady if you caught or see another girl that's sleeping with your man, boyfriend or fiancé?

A Nigerian lady caught another lady that had sex with her husband to be and all hell broke loose!!!

She slapped the girl, hit the hell out of her!!!! The shameless fiancé snatcher was begging her as she slapped her.

This has got Nigerians talking.

Watch the video below
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/12/lady-did-it-with-her-friends-fiance-and.html?m=1

Watch the video: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/12/lady-caught-having-sex-with-her-friends-fiance-babtised-with-slaps.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by tendingNews: 1:10am On Dec 14, 2019
Watch the video Here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Godfullsam(m): 1:21am On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Fighting because of one stewpid randy guy that may not even marry you las las grin.

Naija girls and fish brain.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by daddytime(m): 3:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Small rats...

Na only these mgbekes this guy dey report about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Pmtvng: 3:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Ghenghen
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by OiOi: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Fight for what you love or leave what is yours.

What is happening here is the same reason a man would kill another man climbing his hubby...
Fvck it!!! Last last we are all acting a script
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Richdad50(m): 4:41am On Dec 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Some humans can endure o. See as slap dey rain untop person pikin face.

She even stand like NEPA pole, run na, even if u no fit slap ur own back.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Fryzi(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2019
The fiancee is a fool for fighting the girl she caught with her fiance. U simply walk out of the relationship. If he truly loves u, there wouldn't be another woman in his life. She don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by segebase(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2019
D is so piwerful
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by strangest(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2019
both of them own the boyfriend nah... Maybe they need to understand better their rights when it comes to boyfriend...
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by ezanafe(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2019
*EVERYONE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY NO VPN NEEDED. YOU WILL GET FREE $10 FOR REGISTRATION, FREE $2 DAILY REWARD AND FREE $2 FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFERRED.*

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY TO GET STARTED...

*STEP ONE:* Click on the link below and register

https://coinbloc.io/register?ref=Ezanafe

and confirm your registration through the email sent to you to get $10

*STEP TWO:* Go to the dashboard and Scroll down to claim free $2 btc every 24hrs .

*STEP THREE:* Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner and select *Fund transfer*

*STEP FOUR* : click the drop-down and select earnings balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer which is ($10) given to you and select deposit balance and click exchange now and your money will reflect in your deposited balance.

*STEP FIVE* : Copy your referral Link and share everywhere.

Minimum withdrawal is $150

You can Google the website to see what people are saying.

Everyday, wake up and claim FREE $2 and as soon as it accumulate to $150 kindly withdraw.

Thank me later after you join and please remember to send me seed.

Shalom.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Kingluqman(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2019
This one na Video+Audio slap

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Fryzi:
The fiancee is a fool for fighting the girl she caught with her fiance. U simply walk out of the relationship. If he truly loves u, there wouldn't be another woman in his life. She don't have sense
Ehen?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2019
"Na you wan marry me for street?" Abi I no hear well?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Conceptman: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2019
cheesy nothing Felix no go see for gate
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Olivegreen(f): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Why do they always come after the side chick?? Some side chicks may even be thinking they're the main chicks.

That's why money is important cuz I can't start figting anybody and I can't kill myself. Now if you have money you must have boys (agberos, military men, bodygaurds, assasins etc)

One phone call and my boys will kidnap you, deal with you for a whole week then set you free. You would never suspect I am behind your kidnap and you'll come running back to me for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by drezzyx(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Olivegreen:
Why do they always come after the side chick?? Some side chicks may even be thinking they're the main chicks.

That's why money is important cuz I can't start figting anybody and I can't kill myself. Now if you have money you must have boys (agberos, military men, bodygaurds, assasins etc)

One phone call and my boys will kidnap you, deal with you for a whole week then set you free. You would never suspect I am behind your kidnap and you'll come running back to me for forgiveness.

Lol
You sound like a psycho...
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by AfroKnight: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2019
They don’t even look attractive.

Anyway all I can see is women supporting women.

Ride on. No pun intended.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by AfroKnight: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2019
Olivegreen:

I’m sorry for your boyfriend. cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Won't marry both anyways
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Richie7(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Guy don't give us fake stuff..have you withdraw from this stuff because all i had tried nah scam
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Richie7(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=ezanafe post=84895302]*EVERYONE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY NO VPN NEEDED. YOU WILL GET FREE $10 FOR REGISTRATION, FREE $2 DAILY REWARD AND FREE $2 FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFERRED.*

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY TO GET STARTED...

*STEP ONE:* Click on the link below and register

https://coinbloc.io/register?ref=Ezanafe

and confirm your registration through the email sent to you to get $10

*STEP TWO:* Go to the dashboard and Scroll down to claim free $2 btc every 24hrs .

*STEP THREE:* Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner and select *Fund transfer*

*STEP FOUR* : click the drop-down and select earnings balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer which is ($10) given to you and select deposit balance and click exchange now and your money will reflect in your deposited balance.

*STEP FIVE* : Copy your referral Link and share everywhere.

Minimum withdrawal is $150

Are you sure about this stuff,all had tried is a scam
Have you withdraw yourself?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Wow...idle girls, if it's not gossip, it's nonsense fight
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
that girl is a fool to stay and receive those slaps, there is no govt law in Nigeria that states that sleeping with someone elses boyfriend or fiance is a crime. Why won't she defend herself? mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Blacky001: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Na Akube(second hand) everybody go marry las las...y d stress............. If na me I go just enter kitchen n find my self something delicious to eat.......no time
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by profilemessages: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
black pot calling kettle black
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Godfullsam:
grin grin grin

Fighting because of one stewpid randy guy that may not even marry you las las grin.

Naija girls and fish brain.....
Real fish brain that slapping girl got ....she is a fiance not a wife, the dude still has time to play around, all this chew gum girls sef they won't respect themselves.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Olivegreen:

Thank God you're broke then.
Your mind is evil!
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by YungMillionaire: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
I pity da man dat wants to marry this gal. Her temper na follow come and she come look like man. Make the man choose the other gal and let this one go and die
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) by hugelyendowed: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I pity da man dat wants to marry this gal. Her temper na follow come and she come look like man. Make the man choose the other gal and let this one go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.