Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? - Food (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? (47159 Views)

What Food Do You Currently Feel Like Eating? / What Do You Feel Like Eating Right Now / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
Chicken and biscuits!!!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
what a combination! grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2011
George_D:

still expecting

I am so sorry Boss, my phone was a mess . . .just died on me and was in the middle of few things, but will get another phone on Monday and for sure we will talk afterwards.

Apologies, but this is surely the start of good things for us both.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:31am On Sep 25, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I am so sorry Boss, my phone was a mess . . .just died on me and was in the middle of few things, but will get another phone on Monday and for sure we will talk afterwards.

Apologies, but this is surely the start of good things for us both.

ok. anytime you're ready.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
moi-moi and akara  cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
George_D:

ok. anytime you're ready.

Tomorrow, for sure . . . .Insha Allah
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by MissyB3(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2011
White rice with spinach sauce/ egusi soup.  cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
Missy ★ B:

White rice with spinach sauce/ egusi soup.  cheesy

That sounds like a good idea . . . .Will talk to Madam, if she will be glad to make this for moi
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

White rice with spinach sauce/ egusi soup. cheesy

Had it last night, very nice, can never go wrong with that combo, cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by armyofone(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
okay share how you cooked it ronkebp and what brand of spinach did you use?

i love that soup, but miss Nig kind of efo/spinach to do justice to it.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Kunbee: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
Chicken feet
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2011
why not chicken eyes? grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by olayanju22(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2011
Any nice hotel in ijanikin area pls call me on 08023908954
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
armyofone:

okay share how you cooked it ronkebp and what brand of spinach did you use?

i love that soup, but miss Nig kind of efo/spinach to do justice to it.

My dear, i use spinach, sometimes i mix it with collard green,tatase (red peper), jalepenos and onions( lots of onions), palmoil and vegetable oil (a little) i love mixing the oils i add dry fish, cray fish powder, meat/chicken depending on the flavour am looking for, i do love (goat meat ) in it though also smoked turkey (i love that!!!!!!!!), because of the taste, my hubby likes snails (i cook it first, fry and dice it) too, i add that, it is usually very meaty and fried, we like it thick and not watery, so that it is a little bit crunchy.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by AkereOde: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
Akere_Ode
Green Bay, WI
USA

Cooked rice and sauce wrapped in leaves from a specific home on the main street of Iperu in Ogun State. My dad used to stop there in going from Ode Remo and Sagamu in the 1950s. I did that too later in life. Summer of 1990 was my last opportunity to stop and buy a meal. Although the next generation had taken over, the quality never changed. The eating experience is just out of this world!!!Although I worked on rice for 11 yearsand travelled extensively in West Africa, Asia and Europe, I did not taste anything as good as the dish from Iperu. I will go there next time I visit Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2011
Amala
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fufu and Ogbono, with so much meatsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and top it with Palmy
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2011
ogbonooooooo! grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2011
Akere_Ode:

Akere_Ode
Green Bay, WI
USA

Cooked rice and sauce wrapped in leaves from a specific home on the main street of Iperu in Ogun State. My dad used to stop there in going from Ode Remo and Sagamu in the 1950s. I did that too later in life. Summer of 1990 was my last opportunity to stop and buy a meal. Although the next generation had taken over, the quality never changed. The eating experience is just out of this world!!!Although I worked on rice for 11 yearsand travelled extensively in West Africa, Asia and Europe, I did not taste anything as good as the dish from Iperu. I will go there next time I visit Nigeria.

ofada rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ilove it.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Fufu and Ogbono, with so much meatsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and top it with Palmy

Ogbono kee i hate it with a passion, except, okro, ugwu and lots of fish and meat would be added, then it becomes rich and interesting. just eating ogbono like that! wanta!!! is very boring, undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ann58: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
I feel like eating anything
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
ronkebp:

Ogbono kee i hate it with a passion, except, okro, ugwu and lots of fish and meat would be added, then it becomes rich and interesting. just eating ogbono like that! wanta!!! is very boring, undecided undecided undecided

Dont worry, when you taste the real thing called Ogbono, not ogbono oh, you would jump for joy and give glory to God . . . . tongue
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
true talk, fhemmmy ! wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
George_D:

true talk, fhemmmy ! wink

Yes, Boss!!!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fhemmy and George, are you guys chefs or what, dis one wey you both have perpetually decided to remain on this post because of food. grin grin grin grin oga juu!!!!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
ronkebp:

Fhemmy and George, are you guys chefs or what, dis one wey you both have perpetually decided to remain on this post because of food. grin grin grin grin oga juu!!!!

After a long hard working day, the easy way to chill is with nice food that makes the stomach to wanna work the following day . . . . tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^^ gat you grin grin grin, thinking of what to cook when i get home. i hate to always think of what to cook.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
ronke,
maybe you've not given it a serious thought but what are we really toiling all day for

if we cannot get a decent meal at the end of the day?  wink
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^ gat you grin grin grin, thinking of what to cook when i get home. i hate to always think of what to cook.

Nice big pot of Ogbono and just warm it up the following day to download some yellow gari . . . . yeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
George_D:

ronke,
maybe you've not given it a serious thought but what are we really toiling all day for

if we cannot get a decent meal at the end of the day?  wink

Chief . . . You have said it all
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? by ronkebp(f): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
George_D:

ronke,

if we cannot get a decent meal at the end of the day? wink

you are right George, but chei!!!! you too like food. wink wink wink wink
Fhemmmy:

Nice big pot of Ogbono and just warm it up the following day to download some yellow gari . . . . yeeeeeeeeeee
what a choice!!!! ewwww!!! Ogbono ke? my hubby will pusue me out of the house, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / How Is Kilishi Made? (pics) / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.