Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (5538 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / If I Ask You To Be My Boyfriend...will You Agree? Big BOOBS Lady Cries Out! / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by Mylover259(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2019
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.

The slay queen shared her sexy braless and curvy photos and said:

"My boo would never cheat: I’ve got the whole package."

But the reactions she got are quite funny...

See more of the braless photos she shared here and see the hilarious reactions she got...

[url=toris.club/2019/12/06/scholarships-to-study-in-london-universities/]WITH THIS MY PACKAGE MY BOYFRIEND WILL NEVER CHEAT - SLAY QUEEN[/url]

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by Fryzi(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2019
If e like make e big pass tipper. Ticket wey go cut, go cut..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Aunty whey mumu.
Instead of her to use her intelligence, her productivity, her educational background or her ability to be resourceful in her relationship, instead of her to use GOD to brag.
She is bragging with a flesh filled with bags of shiiits.

This is what most ladies have to offer and nothing more.

It's like NIGERIAN ladies do not know that no guy will marry you because of your big ass or boobs. Don't be deceived, as a guy we we look more than that.

We will only use and dump you.

Because we are not fools, if i marry you, it's not because of your boobs or ass.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

14 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2019
see as she thick for ground...dis one suppose dey model for dangote cement....with her men at work colour,show sey men dey always work there steady.

3 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by apholaryn: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2019
ayam still here looking for the package

3 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by 98salan(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
I don't understand,where is the package?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by aristocratic5(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
C d dry ynash sef

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by johnsonpolice: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
aristocratic5:
C d dry ynash sef
I didn't see any thing there no bum bum.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by YorubaPrince: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Rubbish... the thing wey go soon tire her bf sharp sharp... just wait and see.

Olofo... on top ordinary ugly stinky black yansh! angry
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
cheesy no be for this same life men with hot boos dey sleep with maid

2 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by nlPoster: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
are those braids, extensions, a wig, attachment?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by Heroclitus(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
I guess she'd be better off without makeup because, she actually doesn't look tempting at all,plus her body ain't even out of the world
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by goodnewscliff(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
I dy laff this horned goat
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by comradewanle(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Where is the package?

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen by Dbullofficial: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Shameless lady

(1) (Reply)

Would You Call This Low-self Esteem? [shocking Photos] / What Is Wrong If Your Girlfriend Is Taller Than You: / Photo Of Couple Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.