Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (51105 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Kalashnikov382: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now.

I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp.

After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months.

She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl.

After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t).

This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life.

She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Jestin: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Women and money are like sugar and ant my brother so try to keep pushing harder

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by konkonbilo(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by shege45: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
“U are addicted to brokenness”
E touched me
Guy u are d one making the mistake, why beg a girl dat blocked you on watsapp at the first place.

451 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by hoodedjaystrim(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Go and make money and stop wailing on Nairaland

She gave you uppercut though

306 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Divay22(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
PROVE HER WRONG !

*Modified*
Don't make her words taunt you into doing bad things or using illegal means to make money.. Follow the right way. It might be long or short but trust you'll surely get there.

If possible, get a carbon paper write her name and her surname boldly E.G
Blessing okeke (Her name and surname)
I (write your name and surname)
Will prove you wrong.
And place it on the wall. (Her words are likely gonna cause a lot of damages to you, most especially if you are thinking about it and things seems to be going slow, even if not often but you will subconsciously)

Don't let anybody's version of your life make you feel that's how your life should be.. (it's your life, you owe it, you rule it and you decide)
You're are the Architect of your life!

And Hey
Good news is that, she'll come back grin cheesy

SHE KNOWS THE NOW BUT YOU DECIDE THE FUTURE

520 Likes 31 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by MONEY247: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry. Take it calm and prove her wrong

40 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Take heart bro.
It's well. Just learn from your past. In case you need a relationship councellor, pm me or quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by 2dice01: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Chaii this girl just finish your career cheesy

Leave her alone.. You have done your part in her life

Face reality
Work harder

Even you can't date yourself in your broke state smiley

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
My sweetheart am a lady and I urge u for no reason what so ever to think about going back to her. if u did all that for her and she insulted u for being broke karma has a way of dealing with this type of girls leave her to God u deserve a better woman in ur life that wouldn't take ur current state as a leverage to insult u. It's not like u have never given her something u paid her fees, bought her phone twice spoiled her naughty with money and now she turned her back on u just because the flow is no more.. u should be happy u got to know her for who she truly is before u slip a ring to her finger...I don't want to hear after she abandoned u things later returned back to normal for u and she comes back begging u'll come here and start asking us if u should accept her

395 Likes 35 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by ClassiqKufor(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
I don't know why some guys invest more in a relationship. The money you suppose to be saving/invest for your future
See your life now undecided undecided undecided

244 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Get up, work harder, prove her wrong and enjoy ur life with no gold digger

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2019
I wonder why guys subject themselves to emotional torture because of relationship. Kindly end any relationship you have with her .

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2019
iPhone ....the breaker of relationships......

Shey Una don hear now.??...if u can't afford an iPhone don't date material driven ladies....they don't care...they don't love...they are not paitient...they want it fast, they want it now.......
The only thing they have to offer you, you can get it elsewhere, they are hoes, let that sink, hoooooooessss!!!!!!they are not different from those at Allen jnctions, it's the same give and take transaction. don't let the wig and make up fool u...it's the same prostitution...u even get to pay more
better still..try abstainance.....lack of sex no dey kill person ooooooooo...
Una go just they let worthless women make Una life miserable.....now this dude is frustrated...just because a lady that doesn't give a damn about u is fvcking other guys for material gain and still have the guts to insult ur life and parents..and u are sad....shouldn't u be happy she's gone??

guys Una dey fvck up......

425 Likes 33 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2019
U never beg someone to b with u. U lose ur respect. Just take time off heart matters and settle ur finances.

33 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Rigel95(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2019
She's right,you may likely die broke if you continue acting desperate like this. How can you be begging a lady you virtually sponsored through school to unblock you on whatsapp?

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2019
I don't like reading something like this, you know what to do

16 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by catwalq(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2019
The best revenge will be to bounce back and you can't do that if your mind is muddled up like this.

Be grateful you two didn't end up together.

24 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by kollinzgee(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2019
moral lesson from your story :never make any woman your one and only you instantly become an ATM or a fan not a boyfriend....

9 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by africandictator(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
All these lazy girls are some of the causes of rituals , kidnapping and crime in Nigeria. Op you are really unfortunate to have met one.. I believe your destiny is not in Nigeria. Your lover is overseas and she is not black! I don’t know when and I don’t know how. Mark my words and come back to thank me..

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Offpoint: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Your broke and right now your problem is a lady instead of how you'll get out of your difficult times?

Use your head mbok...

But how do guys beg ladies when they misbehave, I don't get it.
You're not in love op, you're just afraid to lose a beautiful wh0re

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Randy100: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Success is the only option you have and the only revenge you have.

11 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by popweezy(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmm...

I think it's high time we start studying woman as a course in our nigerian universities..

Maybe it will reduce all sort of emotional posts like this..

They say money is the root of evil, I say NO to this

Women are the root of evil!!! Infact, most of them are devils themselves disguising in the shape of human

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by shege45: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2019
ClassiqKufor:
I don't know why some guys invest more in a relationship. The money you suppose to be saving/invest for your future
See your life now undecided undecided undecided
some times, when u love someone so much, u would do certain things for them. Don’t blame the guy for that i just blame him for begging

16 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now. I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp. After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months month. She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl. After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t). This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life. She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed
@the bolded made me angry..... angryangry Are you that weak?? She blocked you, instead you went on to beg her....

My only advice is : Goan make money and forget about relationship for now.... You're gonna heal with time.....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by lilmax(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2019
The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp. After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticon

where I stopped reading

you're a big FOOL

the fact that Buhari won the election and seeing this foolishness from a guy pisses me off

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Gofwane(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
Go and make money and stop wailing on Nairaland

She gave you uppercut though
the guy na correct montol. I still find it hard to believe that guys like this op still exist. Imagine, selling his properties just to give a girl he's not married to the money - Not just any girl, but a naija girl

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by rex444(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Karma's a bitch
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by rokoto1986(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2019
MY GUY, NOTIN WEN MAN EYE NEVA C B4. U RE NT D 1ST AND WONT BE D LAST GUY A WOMAN WILL TELL SUCH WORDS. ONE THING U SHOULD KNW IS DAT U DIDT DO ANYTIN WRONG BY GIVING HER UR HRT, ITS SHE DAT DNT DESERVE IT. MONI WILL COMES AND GO, LIKEWISE LUV, IF SHE WAS NT MEANT 4 U, SHE WILL SURELY GO. U SHLD BE HAPI DAT U WERE ABLE TO KNW HER PERSON NW. DNT EVA TRY TO BEG A WOMAN TO STAY, UNLESS U RE D 1 DAT CAUSED D PROBLEM. DNT EVEN THINK ABT D WORDS SHE SAID. WOMAN WIL ALWAYS LOOK 4 WAT WILL PAIN U MOST IN A QUAREL. DNT U KNW HOW MANY GUYS OUT DERE U RE BETA OFF? GUY DNT EVEN LOOSE A SLEEP because OF ONE SLAY QUEEN. DNT EVEN IMAGINE DOSE TIMES SHARED, THEY RE JUST TINS OF D PAST. FACE UR HUSSLE, LUK A GIRL U CAN BLEEP FOR LESS PRICE. Bleep AND 4GET HER

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by FantasticJ: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Goan steal her payint for Benz things grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by quinSonia(f): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Kalashnikov382
you bleeped up but BE A MAN

and lastly GOD IS ABLE

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Oyindidi(f): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Prove her wrong by hustling harder.

Next!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.