Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison (13794 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Meldrick(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2010
JUST A STATEMENT BY OBJ '' I DEY LAUGH OO'' AND ATIKU WAS DISTURBED FIRING BACK. ATIKU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT. HE WILL BE TOO BUSY REPLYING EVERY COMMENT FROM PEOPLE ABAINST HIM. OBJ DID NOT EVEN MENTION HIS NAME AND (THE PRESIDENT THAT WOULD NEVER BE) ATIKU STARTED CONSTRUCTING ALL THE GRAMMER HE LEARNT WHEN REARING CATTLE.

ATIKU - YOU CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT. YOU ARE OVER AMBITIOUS. TRY CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENT OF YOUR TOWN MEETING. GBAM
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by johndavid1(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2010
lastpage:

[size=25pt]I still dey LAUGH grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

OBJ Vs. Atiku World Bantam Weight Title fight!

I dey laugh too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by SeunT2(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2010
vikublabla:

Ol boy na wah o,
Amen . . .Atiku has nothing to offer nigeria . . . Thank God
we Nigerian are wise this time . . .
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by SmashingM(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2010
What baffles me is how a presidential aspirant who's suppose to exhibit tolerance responds to a one line statement. I dont want a president that will be responding to every comment made on him by journalists, groups or individuals! He should give way for other matured minds.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2010
these two dudes should be thrown in jail.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by babytoun: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2010
Atiku seem to be saying "when i become president, if you laugh when i dont want you to, then be prepared to rot in Jail"

Anybody that intends to fight our laughter after 2011, I say HOLY GHOST FIRE.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2010
atiku may well throw obj back to jail when he becomes president! grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by vislabraye(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2010
These people should both be in jail,
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by babsmii(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
it's obvious Atiku is not ready for the seat, if he has time to respond to a such diminutive statement. how can an old man say such a ridiculous thing about someone else. "rot in yola prison". wat does he think he is? a "to be" president that is banned from travelling to the God's own country, he should be ashamed of himself and his "draw back" supporters,
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by akossyy: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2010
politics can make some people go crazy,
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Homonide: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
Roforofo fight is the stock in trade of Politicians in Nigeria. Atiku hasn't told us what plans he has for Nigeria, he hasn't told us why we should give him our votes, apart from the fact that the presidency should remain in the north. And you want to know why? HE DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by evatee(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
The way he laughs has meaning thatz what i want u NLs to knw. Let's wait and cee the end result of both of them, I don't think the beef between them will ever come to an end. Come to think of It NLs if Atiku emerge, as the Presido of dis Great nation called Naija, what will happen to Obj?
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Kennyblues(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2010
thats why 'I dey laugh ooooo' grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by lordvamon(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2010
nonsense
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Engrdan(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
i cant laugh, this is real laugh grin matter.
Atiku vs obj on night of thousand laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
they both belong in jail, really!
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by ladej(m): 2:17am On Nov 30, 2010
George_D:

they both belong in jail, really!
atiku definitely does, baba has stayed there once for a crime he didnt commit, so lets take that as time spent for looting. as for atiku, he needs to visit jail soon
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2010
they should both be there to continue fighting with each other.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by zoraro(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2010
Obasanjo should have rotted in prison and Atiku should have had all his hands and legs amputated if the North were not hypocrites and truly practice what they preach.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by jamesugo: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2010
I dey laugh at the two fools grin cheesy shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2010
yeah. too much hypocrisy in this society angry
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Ibomade1: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2010
Two big fools fooling around
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by olubodavid: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2010
sTUPID OLD MEN, BUT ATIKU WHAT AGAIN DO U WANT FOR PRESIDENTIAL SEAT, PLS WHY NOT RESPECT UR AGE AND LETS HAVE MORE OF GEJ 2011, WHO CAN DO IT BETTER, BOY SEGE I DEY FEEL U, NOTHING FOR ATIKU
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by bignaija(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2010
listen to your elders
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by keyremotes(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2010
DOES THIS ATIKU MAN THINK NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS?
EVEN THE SO CALLED SOMMITTEE THAT SELECTED HIM ARE AS SICK AS HE IS.

WHY HAS HW NOT COME OUT TO MAKE A STATEMENT ON THE MONEY LAUNDERING
ISSUE? WHEN EILL THESE PEOPLE LEARN?

WHAT DOES HE WANT TO TELL NIGERIANS NOW? ABI WHICH KIN WAHALA BE DIS SEF.
THEM NO GET SHAME? angry embarassed
I AM EMBARRASSED FOR THEM O.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2010
olubodavid:

silly OLD MEN, BUT ATIKU WHAT AGAIN DO U WANT FOR PRESIDENTIAL SEAT, PLS WHY NOT RESPECT your AGE AND LETS HAVE MORE OF GEJ 2011, WHO CAN DO IT BETTER, BOY SEGE I DEY FEEL U, NOTHING FOR ATIKU

atiku wants to fulfill a life ambition of becoming president. will he ever make it? i think not!
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by jamesugo: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2010
Atiku can not make it
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by keyremotes(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2010
[size=28pt]IF WISHES ("AMBITIONS"wink WERE HORSES
BEGGERS WOULD RIDE.[/size]
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Trish101(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2010
They should stop disgracing us
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Habib16(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
wahala dey,
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2010
na wahala, no be smallĀ  grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by bizwhizz: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2010
does anyone know or enlighten me,who caused the riff between obj and atitiku or is this some over re acted made up dispute made up by the press

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG! Lagos To London Is 5,000km & Jonathan Has Built 25,000 Km Roads In Nigeria? / INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose / Lai Mohammed Visits Nigeria LNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.