Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? (1861 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
hi guyz what do you think about this??..My girlfriend is schooling while I just started serving.. I have told her about my passion to learn music production,how I even tried to get a piano earlier this year but i lost the money to pick pockets...so I decided to use my allowee to buy a piano. this December but she was angry that her phone has been faulty I didn't say anything about it, and I want to use everything to buy a piano...mind you I always send her small money anytime she is broke...she's not d demanding type, so I was surprised...please am I been selfish is it right for her to be angry
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Pubichairs(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr charity..keep on doing the good work..

U will receive ur reward soon..

10 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Godsonjolly: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oga buy ur piano joor. Can't she ask her parents for money to repair her phone or still wait till u have enough money. If u give her money, u won't buy that piano again. U not selfish, it's just common sense.

16 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Karleb(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pubichairs:
Mr charity..keep on doing the good work..

U will receive ur reward soon..

He won't receive it soon unless he wants to die soon, his reward is in heaven.

You are sharing your insufficient 19,800 with another man's daughter.

12 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
some women out there have a PHD in killing a man's dream..see as this dude is even contemplating putting a life long dream aside in order to accomodate some babe he barely knows?!?!?!?!?! how dare you want to put your dreams aside, because of someone else's deluded issues?
tell her to go ask her father...tell her to go ask her siblings...tell her to go ask her family etc....or simply tell her to do what she was doing when you were not in her life. dating someone does NOT mean you should now become their father/guardians.

sadly, we all know what her reply would be...it is either:
- if you dont do it, then some other dudes who want me would
- i gave you my body so you need to take care of my daily needs
ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enenche1:
hi guyz what do you think about this??..My girlfriend is schooling while I just started serving.. I have told her about my passion to learn music production,how I even tried to get a piano earlier this year but i lost the money to pick pockets...so I decided to use my allowee to buy a piano. this December but she was angry that her phone has been faulty I didn't say anything about it, and I want to use everything to buy a piano...mind you I always send her small money anytime she is broke...she's not d demanding type, so I was surprised...please am I been selfish is it right for her to be angry
Here is a 'part' answer to ur question
https://www.nairaland.com/5580250/quit-being-nice-guy#84884264
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Focus on something that's gonna better your life abeg..... I don't want to see another person crying later

common phone, she no fit repair herself..... some people think since they've gotten a boyfriend, all problems should be on him cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Karleb:

He won't receive it soon unless he wants to die soon, his reward is in heaven.

He was being sarcastic I guess, negative reward, kind of 'chop money run to another guy'
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
lol...
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Godsonjolly:
Oga buy ur piano joor. Can't she ask her parents for money to repair her phone or still wait till u have enough money. If u give her money, u won't buy that piano again. U not selfish, it's just common sense.
Thank you very much
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Godsonjolly:
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
some women out there have a PHD in killing a man's dream..see as this dude is even contemplating putting a life long dream aside in order to accomodate some babe he barely knows?!?!?!?!?! how dare you want to put your dreams aside, because of someone else's deluded issues?
tell her to go ask her father...tell her to go ask her siblings...tell her to go ask her family etc....or simply tell her to do what she was doing when you were not in her life. dating someone does NOT mean you should now become their father/guardians.

sadly, we all know what her reply would be...it is either:
- if you dont do it, then some other dudes who want me would
- i gave you my body so you need to care for my daily needs
ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE!!!!
Tnk you very much
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Focus on something that's gonna better your life abeg..... I don't want to see another person crying later

common phone, she no fit repair herself..... some people think since they've gotten a boyfriend, all problems should be on him cheesycheesy
hmmm tnx boss
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by bonnyhope: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Small children bokuu 4 this forum

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enenche1:

Ditch the bitchh fast.....as in faaaaaaaastt

Guy No let enemy of progress and self centered, no-future thinking babe follow u enter 2020....

3 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by valgbo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
LOL
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by ibkayee(f): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
What the?

How old is she? 5?

Lol tell her to f*ck off
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Rajman45(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
If she is not the demanding type, that means ur selfish.

Being selfish sometimes is not a bad thing, cus ur reason is genuine.
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Lightangel65: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enenche1:

She is no ok upstairs, if her phone is faulty how does it concern you. Your passion is way more important. All these bitches thinking relationships is a job, does she not have a dad. Not like you guys are married

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by khiaa(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enenche1:

To hell with that selfish brat, get your piano.
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Samyj247: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enenche1:
u are just a mugu...fish brain like u. use your allawee build up ur life
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by consultancy: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please package all that money and send to her ASAP. how dare you buy a piano for yourself when your Queen is phoneless
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by tobechi74: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enenche1:

nice guy, keep it up
Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
She's the selfish one here. You're not obligated to buy or repair her phone, she is not your responsibility. This entitlement mentality portrayed by this generation of ladies have can be very annoying. You guys need to stop enabling them but you won't, you'd rather come online to shame them after emptying your bank accounts to provide for their needs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Sabby1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Karleb:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Depressedkidd: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
From one producer to an aspiring producer,Baba buy your midi keyboard. Nor let anybody dull your dream. You're not her dad.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? by Enenche1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thanks guyz I really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ubunja And Ko I Need Your Wisdom On This Matter / / Bbnaija Angel Goes Unclad For Cross After Their Show£r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.