Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) (31548 Views)

Girls No Longer Wear Bra / Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Hallenjay: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
obiekunie2:
men this country eh!

you go see super beautiful girls for street anyhow and very cheap like say the to.to is almost free!

i don fk so tey my man head don dey fair when am still chocolate!

we are really blessed! cool

i no dey even waste time on grammar - na just see her and i will be like "hi u r really cute i have just 10k for your time if u r cool with it" and the answer is always hi good day sir - where are u staying? and i will be like let me hav ur number i will call u when am free" after the number i will be like take this 1k for your recharge and she will be like thank you very much sir - i appreciate.

thats all i drove off - to call her whenever i remember i have a pending fuk. Huusa say - mee duniya? cheesy
bad ass nigga. ...because u gat a ride.
Without ride sef, we still pull ds stunt but only at occasions
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Came4amod: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
agarawu23:
bla bla bla. What suits him might not suit u, so stop judging. Death is sure for every one and it doesn't automatically means u will enter heaven cos u don't fvck around.

Everybody should carry their cross and do what will make them happy. nobody holy

Fucking many girls is not fun .. even at my young age I know that .. its headache.. the fun is spending time with people you love .. and at the end.. life is funny not everyone you love will eventually love you back .. the fun of a relationship is in the early stages when I have a new catch and you trying to convince her and so on that the fun when you Bleep her without really getting Intune with her it's just a matter of time .. and for those people planning to get married without really communicating and getting to know who exactly she / he is you are on a long journey to freedom .. you may argue that you will find that balance .. but it's best to find the balance before getting married .. dateing for long is nothing compared to marrying the wrong person forever.. this epistle is enough for now .. I am still single with all this things I claim to know .. at the end prayer is the master key enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by LoveToRead: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
It is their choice whether they wear panties or not.
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by dayleke: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
The girl in d 3rd Pinshure wearing d long brown skirt dey wear pata joor.
Look closely, vpl dey dia.
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by 911Tat(f): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello, Join https://911tat.com/ for company, fun and satisfaction

1 Like

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by okpalaAnambra: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
HIV state cheesy grin
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by profilemessages: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
three things are constant
1.death
2.taxes
3.women walking nude!!!

argue with your keyboard!!!
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Arcgift: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
really nice one outfit for modelling.'' check this link also..
Gift is a auspicious thing for everyone that you like and you want to share your fillings and emotions in https://arcgift.com/30-best-secret-santa-gifts-ideas-for-guys-and-friends/gift for that we collected best list in that so you can share all your feeling with everyone like female friend, Mom, Dad, Classmates, teachers, brother, sisters, wife, boyfriend and girlfriend and many more.

Friends is a special for everyone and those who are with you in every situation for them presenting a special gift and make them happy. Here we are presenting some sweet and lovely sentimental special https://arcgift.com/40ways-to-boost-your-good-christmas-gifts-for-teens/ for female friend on https://arcgift.com/top-33-tips-with-gift-for-female-friend-on-birthday/ that you can present to your friends on any occasion of celebrations.

1 Share

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Gustavofringe: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
And those girls up there, are uyo girls? Smh sad sad sad
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
u just go google and instagram go upload pictures of carribbean and black american models and u tag them akwa ibom girls cheesy
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Came4amod: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2019
agarawu23:
bla bla bla. What suits him might not suit u, so stop judging. Death is sure for every one and it doesn't automatically means u will enter heaven cos u don't fvck around.

Everybody should carry their cross and do what will make them happy. nobody holy
Fucking around doesn't make anyone truly happy.. I can prove it .. when you Bleep too regularly your brain gets to used to the pleasure and finally its means nothing to you .. the main thing I will advice is to work on your mindset .. and be happy with what you have right now.. then when surprises come you will even be more joyous.. its something alot of envious people dont understand.. this is what no one can teach you you have to bring your mindset up to that level ..

1 Like

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
I like girls that don't wear pant

1 Like

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by VicM6: 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Marlians group of company... dem want am fast fast... pant go slow show down
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Westernlove: 10:19pm On May 31, 2020
iTearHerToto:
this boys needs some enlightenment zaddy. Carry on!

Cc:GrammarNazi1

Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by gozie112(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2020
obiekunie2:

you are still a small boy dont worry when you get to the age of a zaddy you will understand what am talking about.

we are the ones that fuk your baby while you are chatting with her on watsapp - the truth is, they dont love us - they love you but men they like us more than they do you and they love spending time with us cause we keep them happy with no strings attached.

THAT YOUR GIRL YOU THINK IS SOOO DEDICATED TO YOU MAY HAVE A SWEET ZADDY SOMEWHERE! IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW! cheesy grin
u are not far from truth,,after what my gf did to me last week,I ain’t trusting any bbitch anymore
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2020
gozie112:
u are not far from truth,,after what my gf did to me last week,I ain’t trusting any bbitch anymore
what state is she from?
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Newguyhere:
Bros you no lie at all grin
Most of these girls have underground suger daddy's aside their main boyfriend.
I Don experience am first hand. cool

What was your experience sir, ... Tell us let's Learn grin grin
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by gozie112(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2020
zapatto95:
what state is she from?
imo,, but base in lag,,I’m from IMO too
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Not true, some do wear.
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by tnerro1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abeg, how u take no say number 2 no wear pant? abeg let a brother know oooo cool
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
lol
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Akwa ibom girls Bleep around like dogs.
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by barikagbogreat(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
As it is said we are blessed, we should appreciate dont be ungrateful, when God give you beautiful things to keep you alive.
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Cum yenagoa cum see sumtin,i nearly use my hand knack 1 ass yesterday 4 broaday light...man body no be fire...

their temptation too much...
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by LikeAking: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
obiekunie2:
men this country eh!

you go see super beautiful girls for street anyhow and very cheap like say the to.to is almost free!

i don fk so tey my man head don dey fair when am still chocolate!

we are really blessed! cool

i no dey even waste time on grammar - na just see her and i will be like "hi u r really cute i have just 10k for your time if u r cool with it" and the answer is always hi good day sir - where are u staying? and i will be like let me hav ur number i will call u when am free" after the number i will be like take this 1k for your recharge and she will be like thank you very much sir - i appreciate.

thats all i drove off - to call her whenever i remember i have a pending fuk. Huusa say - mee duniya? cheesy

Una wey get money don use prick cast all our future wives.
😁😁😁😁
Re: In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hallenjay:
bad ass nigga. ...because u gat a ride. Without ride sef, we still pull ds stunt but only at occasions
nigeria grls are all useless...
notin cum out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / Lovely African Pre-marriage Photo Concept / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.