Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor (8855 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by imiski(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2019
All this updates about his prison life...something smells fishy. Nigur may be in one of his houses in Abuja chilling. This Nigera anything can happen, afterall he was transfered from Lagos to Abuja.
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by davillian(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2019
All the governors 1999 to 2007 should all be in jail
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by Perkins2018: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2019
technicallyrich:
I support kalu imprisonment.
The igbos are the most talented black people in the world.and aba is the head quaters of their craft.
Give them basic amenities,yet the fool these side to loot the money.

These side to loot the money? angry grin grin grin

Igbos are brainless.
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by contigiency(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2019
lonelydora:

Don't misunderstand me. I am very happy Orji Uzo was jailed. He thought by joining APC his sins will be forgiven. Isn't it better he stayed with PPA and still get jailed, instead of betraying his people.

Your judgment is still wrong in my opinion. Joining APC does not amount to betraying his people. Otherwise what will you say about peter Obi who left APGA and joined PDP and many others like him. Betraying his people is when he has denied them what is due to them especially when the subject matter is part of why they elected him in the first place, just as in this matter.

And don't forget that it was not PPA platform that elevated Orji, but PDP. But to me, it doesn't matter whichever party, rather, what is important is what you are able to do regardless of the platform.
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by candyguyofficia(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2019
OgaBuhari:
@ second pics. why is he still using suit in prison?
So you don't know it's Photoshop even though it's very obvious. Please don't ask what is Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by bluke(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2019
contigiency:
This life is full of ups and down. Unfortunately, people hardly learn from things like this.

still gets paid
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by mu2sa2: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2019
Many prominent people used their prison experience to rediscover and reinvent themselves. Let orji kalu use the next 12 years in prison to do the same. Btw, if he hadn't dragged the prosecution for 12 years, he would have served out the prison sentence by now. He may not have even gone to prison by utilizing plea bargain- like igbinediom whole stole Edo state blind but cleverly opted for plea bargain and got away with just a slap on the wrist.
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by LajaLaba: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
technicallyrich:
I support kalu imprisonment.
The igbos are the most talented black people in the world.and aba is the head quaters of their craft.
Give them basic amenities,yet the fool these side to loot the money.
U don start again
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by Richie7(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Are you guys sure this man is in the prison because those pictures are editing.can't you see?
This man may have left nigeria already i guess
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by Richie7(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Shut up
WHY? Are you this fraudster family?
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by Bigcowhorn: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Richie7:

WHY?
Are you this fraudster family?

Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by Richie7(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=84907269][/quote]
You said the guy that talk about the man in jail with suit to shut up Why?
Re: See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
The same copy and paste story. The same repeated picture and now a meme to add in the mix. Yet somehow we’re meant to believe this tale? Mscheew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reconciliation: Kano State Important To APC, Says Uzodimma / Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi / SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.