Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation (46895 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by olajizz01(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2019
Osidazz19:

So your age gives you the permission to be spreading lies and rumors? I beg shaaaaaarrrrrrppppp.
Hahaha..........

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2019
All these deceitful governors. PDP in the morning and APC at night.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by adekolaelect(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:
You're telling your dad age mates to shut up. You lack home training. And i blame your parents for that.
experience mater not age !!! Do you have evidences of any state in Nigeria which a location was withhold simply bsc the governor insulted Buhari ?? grin grin grin aged people who cant accommodate insult in politics session should stay aside .you people Insulted Buhari than what he told you .you can't form age mater for here OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by orisa37: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2019
WIKE IS INTENSE.
OMAHI IS SERIOUS.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2019
The dullard of duara land
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by contigiency(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2019
doclatom:
Why would grown adults fret over being called somebody's man. Unless they're ashamed of being tagged with the man but, of course, has only found some usefulness in the said man.
You're Buhari man, you're Buhari man. Simple. If you're proud of that, no need for anger to well up.

If this is what you could deduce after reading the news, then it's a pity.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by shomutuski(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Foxman19:
You're telling your dad age mates to shut up. You lack home training. And i blame your parents for that.

Alaye no come online they claim seniority here ooo. What you see is what you get abeg.

Broke ass niggaz go they claim sey na dem old pass. Enjoy ur age, I'll enjoy my money.

Oshi rada rada

2 Likes

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by shomutuski(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
experience mater not age !!! Do you have evidences of any state in Nigeria which a location was withhold simply bsc the governor insulted Buhari ?? grin grin grin aged people who cant accommodate insult in politics session should stay aside .you people Insulted Buhari than what he told you .you can't form age mater for here OK

Same thing i said to the nebudcadnezzar. Which one be old age online. All this deluded mumu people.

You get phone, i get
You get data, i get
You they nairaland, same here.

Which one be seniority there.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by NaijadrivaCars: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2019
Umahi is doing well as a Governor. Politics? I dont care!

3 Likes

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by omenka(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2019
seunmsg:

grin grin grin

It would have been lovely if someone had captured on camera the moment when Umahi bombed him with the threat to release his pictures.

Useless politicians asslicking Buhari in the night and forming strong man in the day. Kudos to Umahi for putting the hypocrite in his place.
Remember Asari alleged Wike spent 5billion of Rivers state's money on Lyon. Didn't doubt it much given Lyon's relationship with mama Peace and Mama Peace's relationship with Wike.

Wike has become the proverbial larva eating the party from the inside, and I'm loving every but of it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by omenka(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2019
helinues:
Almost/nearly dont kill a bird.

This no be news jor
Look how you wasted a good 4th position. cheesy
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by midnighter(f): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2019
adekolaelect:

I just wonder...what has age got to do with this thing now

If he had just told him not to be rude, I would have understood but he tried to make it sentimental.

If that guy had agreed with him would he have remembered that he is a small boy Ha!

Its high time people stopped using age to suppress others in this country. How can you even be using age for leverage over the internet?
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by DavIkenna(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2019
if only this is a true story.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Amanda4life: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2019
Please WIKE stop being a trouble maker like me.

I have a lot of regrets for making troubles.

I'm begging you in the name of everyone on this gossip platform NAIRALand. Biko
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by helinues: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2019
omenka:
Look how you wasted a good 4th position. cheesy

grin grin here don dey dry these days jare
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Area4Area: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Could this be the reason Wike was seen in the video telling his people to assert their Ikwerre identity? I knew it, something would've led to his outburst.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Foxman19: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2019
I got that. But to make the matter worst most of them are jobless and merry in poverty
superlanny:
we have a lot of them here, kids, bunch of them, rolling in the mud with them is folly, and I'll advise you don't put your age in mind when commenting here, if not , this boys will wash you and if you react, you get a ban, so just do the matured thing and keep silent.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Chibokgame: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Wike and Umahi clash news reminds me of my landlord and wife.

Yesterday was my 4th year wedding anniversary.

I called my wife to prepare for me to take her out,
And my landlady heard the call � and begged to follow.
I argued, but later agreed only if she informed her husband.

She later told us she had informed her husband.
We left and return home by 9pm only for my landlord to threaten the wife with matches.
They fought with knife and matchete with wounds
But I couldn't say anything cos it was adult fight

But I give God the glory cos He has kept us all these years.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by subcbouy: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2019
NgUsReport:
Clash wey no carry blood, that one na clash?

please kill yourselves.
No, na flash wey carry light blood, clash does not.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by CasNova(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2019
All politicians are out to protect their interest.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Cameleon72(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2019
Wike
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by ddippset(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Lol

Wike AKA 2face.

The man goes to Abuja and bows to Buhari but comes back to Port Harcourt and blasts him.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by PEREZPERECTUS: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2019
Fake news
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by mu2sa2: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2019
alonzoiv:
Both PDP and APC are the same
Before nko? It has always been like that and will remain so. Even thugs know this, that's why they are always ready to work for the highest paymaster, pdp, apc or apga. Those being the most lawless political groups in Nigeria, though apga is a distant 3rd.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by chuckdelis: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Why are they rejecting associating with buhari, like he has a diseases of some sort.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Kuginzi: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2019
The way and manner Nigerians play politics shows that we are not yet ripe. We play politics of Bitterness, Tribalism, Fanaticism, and ......
The fact that Donald Trump does not fall in the party with any of his Governors doesn't mean he would not get close to such Governor.
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by midnighter(f): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2019
Chibokgame:
Wike and Umahi clash news reminds me of my landlord and wife.

Yesterday was my 4th year wedding anniversary.

I called my wife to prepare for me to take her out,
And my landlady heard the call � and begged to follow.
I argued, but later agreed only if she informed her husband.

She later told us she had informed her husband.
We left and return home by 9pm only for my landlord to threaten the wife with matches.
They fought with knife and matchete with wounds
But I couldn't say anything cos it was adult fight

But I give God the glory cos He has kept us all these years.

Hmm! Congratulations

Your wifes dress is very fine, unlike those ones who will be looking like Okonko masquerade in the name of wedding gown smh

But why should your landlady follow you for your anniversary? Abi she no get her own

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Hypocrit: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2019
U mean Wike is my moniker
Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by luluosas(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2019
And Wike was speechless thereafter hahaha haha.
So shall your enemies by silence by fire in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy New Year 2020 in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation by Justix10: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Wow wow wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.