Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions (4015 Views)

BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by linx123: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2019
A video of Nigeria Chief Justice, Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed ‘incoherently’ trying to talk about the invasion of the court by operatives of the Department of State Services(DSS) has emerged online and its causing a major a stir.

Last Thursday, the DSS invaded a federal high court in Abuja, in a bid to rearrest Omoyele Sowore, convener of the Revolutionnow movement, after he was briefly released by the agency.

In a meeting of the Justices of the Appeal court, CJN Tanko was answering a question on the intimidation of the judiciary and his response has left many Nigeria social media users crying for help.

See video and reactions here...............https://janefblog.com/10969-2nigerians-reacts-to-video-of-cjn-tankos-incoherent-response-to-intimidation-of-the-judiciary/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by healthserve(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Lol. I thought I was the only one who had issues with his presentation. Even my own mother couldn't help but exclaim " abeg na who be dis, hausa man wey no fit compose simple grammar"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by idid: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Naija don enter am.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Hedonisco: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Our woes as a country are only just beginning. The worst is yet to come. Shebi this disaster called Buhari still has 3+ years to go? Una never see anything.

I said it before and I would reiterate it, that the only solution to this ridiculousness is aggressive Southern Unity. We really have no business being in the same country with these primitive abokki parasites from the core North.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
No be Quota system CJN again?
Zoo country! grin
We warned you animals and idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by lilkech(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
That is our very own ‘quota system’ judge in whom our president is well pleased.

We have a long 3 yrs ahead of us in this zoo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Guilty conscience! He does not wants to say anything that will offend his benefactor that illegally put him in position.Imagine this is the dunce that is calling for more inclusion of Sharia
/Arabic in the constitution of a multi-partisan state like Nigeria? sad

This is what happens when we failed to heed to the Barrack Obama maxim that "Nigeria and Indeed Africa do not need Strongmen but Strong Institutions". A system that promotes mediocrity/impunity against merit.

Meanwhile, CJN credentials were destroyed by termites, Maj.Gen.Buhari(Rtd) WAEC certificate were alleged first to be with the military, then said to be destroyed when soldiers raided his Dodan Barracks residence during the Babangida/ Abacha coup of Aug.27 1985.His office was once destroyed by rats.

grin Nigeria behold those who forced themselves to be your leaders.These are fellas with poor maintenance culture that they can't preserved their vital document if truly they have any.These people have really taken this nation for granted for too long.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Buhari is laying foundations for the Islamization of Nigeria.
Southerners supporting this shit government are risking the future of their unborn generations as they are accepting slavery for them, be you Muslims, Christians, traditionalists or non religious people.

You're not more Muslims than the Muslims from the Sahel region constantly fighting the Fulanis in their land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by saaron(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
What do Nigerians expect from an islamist regime? A CJN that's calling for imposition of islamic sharia law in Nigeria (on a so called Secular state) is that one a CJN?
And some people wonder why Nigeria is where it is today.

One Nigeria is an Islamic fulanization project!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by saaron(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hedonisco:
Our woes as a country are only just beginning. The worst is yet to come. Shebi this disaster called Buhari still has 3+ years to go? Una never see anything.

I said it before and I would reiterate it, that the only solution to this ridiculousness is aggressive Southern Unity. We really have no business being in the same country with these primitive abokki parasites from the core North.
Exactly! Any time you hear these islamist say one Nigeria, have it at the back of your mind that they meant Nigeria where Islam is the state religion. One Nigeria = Islamic Project.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilkech:
That is our very own ‘quota system’ judge in whom our president is well pleased.

Bros did you say 3years, if you know the person's we are dealing with here, then you should know without any soothsayer that Nigeria I'd lost completely. Take a look at this, General Buhari lacks capacity, Justice Tanko the Islamist also lack capacity while the Obese turn coat Senate President also lacks capacity and suffers from inferiority complex. where will a Nation led by three � clowns get us to. Nigeria is gone for good.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilkech:

3 years,5 months.

Personally I hope the daft president gets a 3rd 4years to rule after this 3.4years.. Only then will our Brain factory setting will start loading.... to be Restored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by SarkinYarki: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Buhari is a magnet for mediocrity , he can only attract the substandard mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Yujin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
All Nairaland zombies are dumbfounded. They've finally realized that we were right. How to undo their mistake is the problem at hand. This same Tanko is asking for sharia to be forced on everyone irrespective of religious or regional inclination. We warned them. Anyway, we are getting ready for the battle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is a magnet for mediocrity , he can only attract the substandard mind
.Blame yourself, because your parents are not more qualified than him, and his children are better educated than you, under whose administration did CJ Tanko become a Supreme Court Judge? Pdp & Jonathan, these is a Nigerian issue, it has nothing to do with the President.
In as much as you may ridicule him, he is revered by members of The Nigeria Bar Association.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Yujin:
All Nairaland zombies are dumbfounded. They've finally realized that we were right. How to undo their mistake is the problem at hand. This same Tanko is asking for sharia to be forced on everyone irrespective of religious or regional inclination. We warned them. Anyway, we are getting ready for the battle.
Short up ignorant Bat, and stop crying wolf, The Supreme Court does not make laws, they only interpret the laws made by the legislative arm of Government, please go back and finish secondary school. Mumu calling himself Zombie?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by SarkinYarki: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
.Blame yourself, because your parents are not more qualified than him, and his children are better educated than you, under whose administration did CJ Tanko become a Supreme Court Judge? Pdp & Jonathan, these is a Nigerian issue, it has nothing to do with the President.
In as much as you may ridicule him, he is revered by members of The Nigeria Bar Association.

Who told you Buhari or his children are more educated than either my parents or me ? Speak for your family ..My father retired at the same rank with Buhari but the diff is that he retired a as seasoned communications engineer with a double degree from India and the United kingdom , my mum had a masters degree before I was even born , I also have an MBA , even our last child is just rounding up her MSC so speak for your own family not mine .. Again tell me one sector Buhari has improved in the past 5 years ? The man is a natural failure who can only make things worse .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Who told you Buhari or his children are more educated than either my parents or me ? Speak for your family ..My father retired at the same rank with Buhari but the diff is that he retired a as seasoned communications engineer with a double degree from India and the United kingdom , my mum had a masters degree before I was even born , I also have an MBA , even our last child is just rounding up her MSC so speak for your own family not mine .. Again tell me one sector Buhari has improved in the past 5 years ? The man is a natural failure who can only make things worse .
Your father in the army, and in civilian life can't sit in the same room with Buhari, He who desires respect must learn to give respect, if you parents have the qualifications you are claiming, you won't be playing a dummy and spewing absolute thrash on Nairaland, you would have more appreciation, because nothing was given to President Buhari for free, he worked hard, and by time and chance, is where he is today, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by SarkinYarki: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Your father in the army, and in civilian life can't sit in the same room with Buhari, He who desires respect must learn to give respect, if you parents have the qualifications you are claiming, you won't be playing a dummy and spewing absolute thrash on Nairaland, you would have more appreciation, because nothing was given to President Buhari for free, he worked hard, and by time and chance, is where he is today, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

At least if Buhari sees him he will call him by his first name , Does Buhari know your father ? Oga I am not a broke ass like you are , before I finish typing this I swear I have made what ever salary you are earning ..Bro forget we meet here , we are not mates in anything in life ( take it from me ) I am preparing to become a certified naira Billionaire in the coming months and you are talking jack ...Oh I swear to God money is not my problem in life , it can never be . Do you know how many military administrators my family produced ..oh boy don't let me start sounding boastful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

At least if Buhari sees him he will call him by his first name , Does Buhari know your father ?
Your father will see Major General Buhari and will be saying yes Sir from morning to night, then his mindless prodigal son will be the number 1 antagonist of his father's boss? I don't blame you Mr MC with an Msc, like Nateo C? Go try borrow sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Subduer: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ain't seen nothing yet. They will ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE CONSTRUCTION truly Islamic.

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by SarkinYarki: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Your father will see Major General Buhari and will be saying yes Sir from morning to night, then his mindless prodigal son will be the number 1 antagonist of his father's boss? I don't blame you Mr MC with an Msc, like Nateo C? Go try borrow sense.

Yes my father will call him sir because he served under Buhari but if Buhari sees my father's brother he Buhari will also call him sir because Buhari served directly under him and infact it was he that put in the position of leadership in life ..I don't want to disclose that story here
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by codedguy1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
A CJN that doesn't know the meaning of a " technical judgement" in law. He also thinks an aeroplane is being "DRIVEN" not "FLOWN"
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

At least if Buhari sees him he will call him by his first name , Does Buhari know your father ? Oga I am not a broke ass like you are , before I finish typing this I swear I have made what ever salary you are earning ..Bro forget we meet here , we are not mates in anything in life ( take it from me ) I am preparing to become a certified naira Billionaire in the coming months and you are talking jack ...Oh I swear to God money is not my problem in life , it can never be . Do you know how many military administrators my family produced ..oh boy don't let me start sounding boastful
Your Family produced so many army people, and you are here opening your mouth?, Your father and his relatives participated in the burning of Fela's shrine, then helped in the early death of his mother, again some of your relatives formed part of General Abacha's death squad? But you feel exonerated and want to blame President Buhari, when indeed you are a product of the same barracks or cantonment system you are purporting to complain about? barefaced Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Yujin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Short up ignorant Bat, and stop crying wolf, The Supreme Court does not make laws, they only interpret the laws made by the legislative arm of Government, please go back and finish secondary school. Mumu calling himself Zombie?
Are you one of those Okada riders who blocked a busy road recently in Sapele because you wanted to do your prayers? My level of education is far ahead of yours. All of you will feel the heat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Yujin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
codedguy1:
A CJN that doesn't know the meaning of a " technical judgement" in law. He also thinks an aeroplane is being "DRIVEN" not "FLOWN"
grin
Lol.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Yujin:

Are you one of those Okada riders who blocked a busy road recently in Sapele because you wanted to do your prayers? My level of education is far ahead of yours. All of you will feel the heat.
Are you not ashamed replying an Okada rider, Mr Nurtw? Which heat? pack your bags and leave Nigeria, if it is too hot for you, it's almost freezing in CMH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by lagdmark(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Too many unemployed comedians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by lagdmark(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Olofo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by SarkinYarki: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
lagdmark:

Too many unemployed comedians

I didn't write all that for you to believe ..I have nothing to prove to U in life. Please go and face your second hand life and never mention me again
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by SarkinYarki: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
lagdmark:

Olofo

Some of you have spent too much years in mediocrity that you actually believe everyone is hopeless like you grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Yujin(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Are you not ashamed replying an Okada rider, Mr Nurtw? Which heat? pack your bags and leave Nigeria, if it is too hot for you, it's almost freezing in CMH.
Okada riders are humans so no shame chatting with them. Most of them may reason below par just like you do but I still respond to them according to their level.
As for the shithole, I'm proudly not residing there. May the evil you help to support and nurture consume you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sends A Serious Warning To Obi Of Onitsha / National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012 / Spot The Difference Buhari Rally VS TAN Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.