Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions (4044 Views)

BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by healthserve(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Some of you have spent too much years in mediocrity that you actually believe everyone is hopeless like you grin grin.

I feel sorry for the fascists disguised as patriots who never see the clear picture. That name doesn't deem worthy as an AGF. Not one bit
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by alezzy13: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
codedguy1:
A CJN that doesn't know the meaning of a " technical judgement" in law. He also thinks an aeroplane is being "DRIVEN" not "FLOWN"
grin

And it gets worse!! Did you listen to speech during the recent swearing-in of the new Judges? he was quoted as saying "the moment you realise that you have an interest in a case, try to resign"

Apparently the learned justice unaware of the word RECUSE, which is Judges do if they have an interest in a case.

Chai! Naija. . . cry
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by meccuno: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hedonisco:
Our woes as a country are only just beginning. The worst is yet to come. Shebi this disaster called Buhari still has 3+ years to go? Una never see anything.

I said it before and I would reiterate it, that the only solution to this ridiculousness is aggressive Southern Unity. We really have no business being in the same country with these primitive abokki parasites from the core North.
Are you ready to be free? If yes then prepare to shed blood. If not hold your peace.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Some of you have spent too much years in mediocrity that you actually believe everyone is hopeless like you grin grin.
But sir, you are the one wailing, no one mentioned anything about them feeling hopeless? or have you taken upon yourself to weep more than the bereaved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by alezzy13: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
healthserve:
Lol. I thought I was the only one who had issues with his presentation. Even my own mother couldn't help but exclaim " abeg na who be dis, hausa man wey no fit compose simple grammar"

Lol! At a point it would have been better if he just switched to hausa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by meccuno: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
No be Quota system CJN again?
Zoo country! grin
We warned you animals and idiots.
gosh I spat out what I was eating. This statement is simply hilarious He is not fit to be an aide to an aide of a charge an bail lawyer. grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by healthserve(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Lol! At a point it would have been better if he just switched to hausa.

See you. If I had recorded the shock on my own mother's face and her expression, you will almost faint. It's not a surprise, this is a nation that has once rejected a British trained graduate with solid potentials to settle for a primary school teacher, the same is still playing out today decade's after

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by codedguy1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
alezzy13:

And it gets worse!! Did you listen to speech during the recent swearing-in of the new Judges? he was quoted as saying "the moment you realise that you have an interest in a case, try to resign"

Apparently the learned justice unaware of the word RECUSE, which is Judges do if they have an interest in a case.

Chai! Naija. . . cry

grin grin

Its a freaking disgrace. But I ain't surprised anymore. Even Musa has seen worse.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Chai! Naija. . . cry

He is the CJ of Nigeria, he is the best you have, unless you are not Nigerian, if my Uncle was the Chief Justice of The Federation, I would have been logging into Nairaland from South Beach,Mia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by codedguy1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
meccuno:
Are you ready to be free? If yes then prepare to shed blood. If not hold your peace.

Either this or God helps us out.

Attempting to overpower a Major General tyrant dictator using democratically accepted processes is just an attempt in futility.

Southern unity that other guy is talking about is also far fetched IMO.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
healthserve:

See you. If I had recorded the shock on my own mother's face and her expression, you will almost faint. It's not a surprise, this is a nation that has once rejected a British trained graduate with solid potentials to settle for a primary school teacher, the same is still playing out today decade's after
Western Education alone, can't get you to the top in Nigeria, it is western orientation, it is foreign to us, Alhaji Tanko, is more seised in law, than 90% of the current SAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by healthserve(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Western Education alone, can't get you to the top in Nigeria, it is western orientation, it is foreign to us, Alhaji Tanko, is more seised in law, than 90% of the current SAN.

And you go call yourself Sapele. Compare him presentation with Onnoghen yourself. You beta stop the anti-Igbo sentiment thay igbos want to dominate the SouthSouth and open your eyes early to see. Cause atm, you're not seeing clearly. SAN ko, Mallam ni. Titles that have a price if one has the god fadas behind. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by voltron14: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Who told you Buhari or his children are more educated than either my parents or me ? Speak for your family ..My father retired at the same rank with Buhari but the diff is that he retired a as seasoned communications engineer with a double degree from India and the United kingdom , my mum had a masters degree before I was even born , I also have an MBA , even our last child is just rounding up her MSC so speak for your own family not mine .. Again tell me one sector Buhari has improved in the past 5 years ? The man is a natural failure who can only make things worse .

Lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
codedguy1:

Either this or God helps us out.

Attempting to overpower a Major General tyrant dictator using democratically accepted processes is just an attempt in futility.

Southern unity that other guy is talking about is also far fetched IMO.
Lazy thing, what is the attempt in futility?, over power what? This is a democracy president Buhari leaves power in 3 years, and a half, brace yourself and stop purporting to shed crocodile tears. When you have managed to gather your so called Southern unity, vote for someone from your region in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by codedguy1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Lazy thing, what is the attempt in futility?, over power what? This is a democracy president Buhari leaves power in 3 years, and a half, brace yourself and stop purporting to shed crocodile tears. When you have managed to gather your so called Southern unity, vote for someone from your region in 2023.

If you didn't understand what I wrote kindly mind your miserable life and stay off my mention.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by alezzy13: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
He is the CJ of Nigeria, he is the best you have, unless you are not Nigerian, if my Uncle was the Chief Justice of The Federation, I would have been logging into Nairaland from South Beach,Mia.

Chaiii!! Best who? See insult!! Even in the north I truly doubt Tanko is the best they have.

This is the country that produced cerebral minds the like of juctices Oputa, Belgore, Bello, etc. Men whose speech effused such scholarship. . .Can Tanko fit thier shoes??

Abegii leave matter. Truth be said, but for the incorrigible clannish inclination of the current C-in-C, Tanko has no business occupying that revered seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
healthserve:

And you go call yourself Sapele. Compare him presentation with Onnoghen yourself. You beta stop the anti-Igbo sentiment thay igbos want to dominate the SouthSouth and open your eyes early to see. Cause atm, you're not seeing clearly. SAN ko, Mallam ni. Titles that have a price if one has the god fadas behind. Yeye
Who said anything about Igbo dominating the south south, guilty conscience is obvious, are they from the mid western region?, Your mind is seriously playing tricks on you, and for clarification Onnoghen is not ndigbo. How many of your family members have been able to pay the amount required to be made Senior Advocates?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by healthserve(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Who said anything about Igbo dominating the south south, guilty conscience is obvious, are they from the mid western region?, Your mind is seriously playing tricks on you, and for clarification Onnoghen is not ndigbo. How many of your family members have been able to pay the amount required to be made Senior Advocates?

What a weak come back.

You're beneath my intellect class

He doesn't seem proficient to be AGF to me. Simple. If it differs for you, no problem. Just fvcking keep off my mentions stvpeed
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Chaiii!! Best who? See insult!! Even in the north I truly doubt Tanko is the best they have.

This is the country that produced cerebral minds the like of juctices Oputa, Belgore, Bello, etc. Men whose speech effused such scholarship. . .Can Tanko fit thier shoes??

Abegii leave matter. Truth be said, but for the incorrigible clannish inclination of the current C-in-C, Tanko has no business occupying that revered seat.

Mumu talk is cheap, who is the CJ of Nigeria?maybe your mother's brother, ignorant peasant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Hedonisco: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
meccuno:

If we can muster aggressive Southern Unity, there would be no need to shed blood. A united front of the South/Middle Belt would avert needless bloodletting to free ourselves from the forced marriage with the unproductive, parasitic, leeching, clogging, hopeless, primitive, and inferior 'core' Islamic North.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Bizibi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is a magnet for mediocrity , he can only attract the substandard mind
I don't talk or argue about him anymore because the old general doesn't care if he is right or wrong......
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by voltron14: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Did they not pass through Nigeria Law School, NBA, NJC, before promotion?

Was it Buhari that elevated Tanko through all those ranks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by healthserve(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Trib and religious sentiment will blindfold them to his incompetence. Don't bother explaining it to them. He's way way beneath the ranks of Justicd Oputa
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
healthserve:

What a weak come back.

You're beneath my intellect class

He doesn't seem proficient to be AGF to me. Simple. If it differs for you, no problem. Just fvcking keep off my mentions stvpeed
Empty Barrels they say will always make the loudest noise, your opinion a 1000 × counts for zero, the facts are all that matters, and sorry you have to live with it, he is the Chief Justice of the Federation of Nigeriaia, if you can't live with it, I advice you move to Sierra Leone, or Ghana?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

Did they not pass through Nigeria Law School, NBA, NJC, before promotion?

Was it Buhari that elevated Tanko through all those ranks?
Don't mind those daft puppies, abi did he just wake up one-day and was made CJ, aren't their other Northerners that can also fill the position? Who the cap fits, let them wear it, so The Great Bob Marley taught us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by voltron14: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

At least if Buhari sees him he will call him by his first name , Does Buhari know your father ? Oga I am not a broke ass like you are , before I finish typing this I swear I have made what ever salary you are earning ..Bro forget we meet here , we are not mates in anything in life ( take it from me ) [b]I am preparing to become a certified naira Billionaire in the coming months [/b]and you are talking jack ...Oh I swear to God money is not my problem in life , it can never be . Do you know how many military administrators my family produced ..oh boy don't let me start sounding boastful

These coming months no dey ever end?

It's been almost a year since you first made this statement.

We should maybe be counting in years now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Achuwa1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Short up ignorant Bat, and stop crying wolf, The Supreme Court does not make laws, they only interpret the laws made by the legislative arm of Government, please go back and finish secondary school. Mumu calling himself Zombie?
Are you sure he is really interpreting laws like you rightly said coz I saw his statements the other time about institutionalising Sharia in our system when he knows we are a circular country.
Is that now part of his job?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Staro: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sad
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by sapele914(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Achuwa1:

Are you sure he is really interpreting laws like you rightly said coz I saw his statements the other time about institutionalising Sharia in our system when he knows we are a circular country.
Is that now part of his job?
He is entitled to his opinion, just like anyone, but the fact remains the Supreme Court does not make laws, so what he says is much Ado about nothing, go and read the Constitution again, I believe Sharia courts are recognized under the Constitution already, and unambiguously states that no State have have it's own religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by Achuwa1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
He is entitled to his opinion, just like anyone, but the fact remains the Supreme Court does not make laws, so what he says is much Ado about nothing, go and read the Constitution again, I believe Sharia courts are recognized under the Constitution already, and unambiguously states that no State have have it's own religion.
When the head of a supreme court is saying publicly in a country already divided religiously that we should include Sharia in our Constitution & schools,don't you know that will further coz division in the country especially to greater part of the south that aren't Muslim.
Let him keep is Sharia whatever in the North where they belong & don't make statement s that will provoke Christians.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by meccuno: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hedonisco:

If we can muster aggressive Southern Unity, there would be no need to shed blood. A united front of the South/Middle Belt would avert needless bloodletting to free ourselves from the forced marriage with the unproductive, parasitic, leeching, clogging, hopeless, primitive, and inferior 'core' Islamic North.

Bros. The North is not as sophisticated as the south. We're an average southerner sees dialogue, the North See's war.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To Video Of CJN Tanko’s Incoherent Response To Questions by xelly: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
sapele914:
Your father in the army, and in civilian life can't sit in the same room with Buhari, He who desires respect must learn to give respect, if you parents have the qualifications you are claiming, you won't be playing a dummy and spewing absolute thrash on Nairaland, you would have more appreciation, because nothing was given to President Buhari for free, he worked hard, and by time and chance, is where he is today, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Sitting in the same room doesn't mean qualification. Tell yourself the truth, is Buhari qualified in anything?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet, A Man Of Truth, Now I Believe - Bishop Kukah; 2023 Oha / : Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.