Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,347 members, 7,815,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? (1721 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by IyaTola: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Have you been sexual harassed or molested....?
Share your experience so that others will learn from it.
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by lavylilly: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
My dear this my experience is tough o one night,about 11:22 pm something happened, i was just there in my room,since the compound i stay is close to the major road,the next thing i heard is tunuu,tunuuuu,tunuuuu,

lo and behold fire service,i said evn wassapen,after a little while another passed,and another and another, and 6:30am another passed and am like something is wrong,only to find out yesterday that fire entered peoples shop in oron road,can u imagine it burnt more than 7shops and heard there was a little boy that was burnt too,my dear u know how that fire service pple molested my sleep. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by IyaTola: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2019
lavylilly:
My dear this my experience is tough o one night,about 11:22 pm something happened, i was just there in my room,since the compound i stay is close to the major road,the next thing i heard is tunuu,tunuuuu,tunuuuu,

lo and behold fire service,i said evn wassapen,after a little while another passed,and another and another, and 6:30am another passed and am like something is wrong,only to find out yesterday that fire entered peoples shop in oron road,can u imagine it burnt more than 7shops and heard there was a little boy that was burnt too,my dear u know how that fire service pple molested my sleep. Thank you.
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by oyaaa(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
lavylilly:

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by lavylilly: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
oyaaa:
Smh
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by IyaTola: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
oyaaa:
Smh
why?
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by chigoizie7(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yes, as a young man
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by oyaaa(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
IyaTola:
why?
nofin
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by BigJoe19: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2019
80% of boys were sexually molested when they were young and 70% of girls were
Sexually molested when they were young.

Those that could not forget those experience as boys turned to rapists while the girls turned to prostitutes.
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by NiklauseFred(m): 2:43am On Dec 25, 2019
lavylilly:

Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by NiklauseFred(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2019
So deep
Can't tell

Best advice
Parents never entrust ur little boys in the hands of older lady's especially when they are handsome.
cry

Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by darkwan: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2019
alot....
even as a man sef....

even other men wanted to rape me....

no joke....
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by darkwan: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2019
NiklauseFred:
So deep
Can't tell

Best advice
Parents never entrust ur little boys in the hands of older lady's especially when they are handsome.
cry

i tell you....

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by darkwan: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2019
BigJoe19:
80% of boys were sexually molested when they were young and 70% of girls were
Sexually molested when they were young.

Those that could not forget those experience as boys turned to rapists while the girls turned to prostitutes.

true....
its not only females going through sexual traumas....
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by lavylilly: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2019
darkwan:

true....
its not only females going through sexual traumas....
more women are molested than men
Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
lavylilly:
more women are molested than men
You just confirmed that not only females are molested.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Sexual Harassed Or Molested....? by IyaTola: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Thats true na.
Iloveu2:
You just confirmed that not only females are molested.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Career As A Pickpocket. Advise Needed / Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past / What Does She Want Actually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.