Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Does She Want Actually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want Actually (1733 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want Actually by skliz: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
So I have this friend. I meet her a few years back. So I scoped her and collected her number. Unfortunately becos of business reasons I never had time to date her. Fast forward to now she is now married. She got married Nov last year.

So we have been talking from last year till now. Of recent she would tell me to take her out. I refused cos I told her are husband would definitely not be comfortable with it. According to her she said it does not matter. She knows I am single in no relationship and searching.

There was a particular day she came to my house we gisted and talked but I made sure I kept a very far distance from her so nothing sexual would happen. During her birthday she asked me for a birthday gift, I refused to give her.
Now she been saying we need to see, anytime she says this I remind her of hubby but she would say her concience is clear that she is not doing anything bad.

Guys honestly what does she want actually. Cause sometimes I get confused.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Snitch24(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Run for your life
I'm sure ur pocket must me loaded
And that's what she's after
Aside that
Then maybe ur gbola
But still run for ur life
Stay as far as possible

16 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Demigod22: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
She wants to destroy you. By all means, in fact, any means you can, flee from married women. You can give her birthday gift like money or anything, but don't give her attention. If her conscience is clean then she should invite you to her house and introduce you to her husband and you become family friend, anything more than that, you run like the horses in our coat of arm.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wahala for who dey keep up with married female friends. Once a lady is married, chatting is as good as dead between me & her. I can't make any man feels insecure because of me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Bola146(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Mordson: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dicking, that's what she wants from you. undecided
Re: What Does She Want Actually by Crossroad1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
These una matter self.
Re: What Does She Want Actually by NwaAmaikpe: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

Don't make a girl's love for you turn to disgust.
Fvck that girl and stop asking stupid questions.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Want Actually by NwaAmaikpe: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

Don't make a lady's love for you turn to disgust.

7 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't make a girl's love for you turn to disgust.

5 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Incips: 2:20am On Sep 08, 2021
You should keep a distance from her and avoid meeting again.

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Actually by 1onebigman(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Forget about whatever madness or friendship that lady is trying to create between you two.just imagine you were her husband and then this scenario is playing out.bro flee from her for the sake of a fellow man which happens to be her husband and also for your own sake..you will be helping and doing a great honor to her husband by keeping away from that woman

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want Actually by trueking: 4:13am On Sep 08, 2021
The real question here should be what do you want? Why would you have a married woman come over as a visitor? you kept a distance from her so nothing sexual happens, You are playing with fire.
It's not just about making the husband feel insecure, have you thought of what he might do to you when he finds out your relationship with his wife is not business.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want Actually by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Don't yield to her requests or advances. Put yourself in her husband's shoes and cut off the communication now. Idk why you need to be told this. You know better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does She Want Actually by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:11am On Sep 08, 2021
skliz:
So I have this friend. I meet her a few years back. So I scoped her and collected her number. Unfortunately becos of business reasons I never had time to date her. Fast forward to now she is now married. She got married Nov last year.

So we have been talking from last year till now. Of recent she would tell me to take her out. I refused cos I told her are husband would definitely not be comfortable with it. According to her she said it does not matter. She knows I am single in no relationship and searching.

There was a particular day she came to my house we gisted and talked but I made sure I kept a very far distance from her so nothing sexual would happen. During her birthday she asked me for a birthday gift, I refused to give her.
Now she been saying we need to see, anytime she says this I remind her of hubby but she would say her concience is clear that she is not doing anything bad.

i know the problem here.

Like you said, you scoped her when she was single, and looking hot. Now she's married (and probably has a kid), she has added weight and is looking a bit mama'ish. Brez don fall small. She probably sounding a bit desperate and her dressing done change sef.

Basically, she's not looking as attractive as she used to be, if not you would have fvcked her the first time you were in a room together after you reunited.

Free the woman and stop messing with her head. Pvssy teaser.
Re: What Does She Want Actually by talk2hb1(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2021
skliz:

If this your story is true o, please ask yourself can you be at peace with yourself that you are having an affair with a married woman
Re: What Does She Want Actually by BigDawsNet: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Are you related to boma
Re: What Does She Want Actually by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2021
I don't have erection towards married women.
Re: What Does She Want Actually by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Sir, stop wasting your time with your email requests, because I won't be accepting any.

If there's something you want to talk about, kindly quote me or mention my moniker here on nairaland and we'll then talk.
Re: What Does She Want Actually by Qatar2022: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2023
skliz:

Don't fall for this trap it may consume you , if you don't take time before you know it you have fall into her trap

(1) (Reply)

........ / I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee / If I Die Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.