Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] (7533 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by femi9naija(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
How to get the book too pls
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Callertunez: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
ILegendd respect
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
At 11:59 PM today, the 7th of January, 2020, the book will be deleted and will no longer be free, but 20k per copy.

Thank you all for your time and stay blessed.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
So, get it now for free or wait until it's 20k or you can get it on Amazon for cheaper. Either $9.99 or $2.99 — depending on its current price.

I wish you men and women who are venturing into Kindle, audio, or low content publishing all the best in your endeavors.

Stay focused and be enriched.

1 Like

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by COURVOISier(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Got the ebook, God bless you brother.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by RESHARPENED: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Reading this book very near gave me an orgasm grin

Thank you.
But, some of the processes were over simplified. Especially, the keyword research.

You mentioned that when checking the BSR, the criteria for profitability is different for LCB/NCB. What BSR would you consider profitable for LCB?

The ones I've seen look like they sell one copy in three years.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by charlsy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please how did you download it? clicked on the link OP shared but I can't see anything. Kindly share if you don't mind. Thanks
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by RESHARPENED: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
charlsy:
Please how did you download it? clicked on the link OP shared but I can't see anything. Kindly share if you don't mind. Thanks

Send a message.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
To those who have sent a message to the author, Mrs. Juliet, but haven't gotten the book, you'll get it today.

To those who came late or haven't messaged yet, after 11:59 PM, the door is closed and plea isn't acceptable.

At least, I have tried my best to give out this book for free for a week.

Three excuses I'll see are:

1. I came late to the party, please help
2. I didn't know such a promo was going on, else I wouldn't have missed it
3. Please consider me

Please, no excuse is allowed after 11:59 PM.

Thank you and stay blessed.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
RESHARPENED:

Send a message to @gmail.com and you'll get it.

Modify the email to avoid my international clients finding this thread through that email and end up frowning because I gave the book out for free to Nigerians, but sold it to them.

Thank you.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by RESHARPENED: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Modify the email to avoid my international clients finding this thread through that email and end up frowning because I gave the book out for free to Nigerians, but sold it to them.

Thank you.

Would do that immediately.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2020
And we have come to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by ImahGabi22(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by jworos(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Seeing this just weak me, I was 12hrs late. cry
iLegendd:
And we have come to the end.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Graxie(f): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
I came late, I hope mercy will prevail. I don't deserve to get the book based on my lateness, but please have mercy. Please sir, please. Thanks.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
ambitiouschap:

send mail to ...@gmail.com , it will automatically send it to you

Kindly help out by removing the email on that thread. Thank you.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
iLegendd:

Kindly help out by removing the email on that thread. Thank you.
I have done it boss, god bless you
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Tenshades(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
now reading
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Tenshades(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2020
RESHARPENED:

Thank you.
But, some of the processes were over simplified. Especially, the keyword research.

You mentioned that when checking the BSR, the criteria for profitability is different for LCB/NCB. What BSR would you consider profitable for LCB?

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by ozoemenaca: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Boss what I want is for you to teach me on how to format and do paperback. I have already published two books on amazon but no paperback.
Please my email ozoemena2k22006@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
I almost started crying after seeing this
Thank you Ilegendd
I hope to see more sales

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Loxleyy:
I almost started crying after seeing this
Thank you Ilegendd
I hope to see more sales

Congratulations, Loxleyy. Keep it up. Things will get better with time and persistence. More wins and more smiles.

Gratitude is the beginning of abundance.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Congratulations, Loxleyy. Keep it up. Things will get better with time and persistence. More wins and more smiles.

Gratitude is the beginning of abundance.
Thanks Boss
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by adefemi007(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2020
teewai3:
Downloaded!! Thanks and happy new year
Please can u share me the book. I came late
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by adefemi007(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2020
RESHARPENED:

Thank you.

Can u share it with me please?
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by kammali: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2020
I want money to settle down...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. / Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? / Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.