Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] (7523 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
What do you want me to teach as a Christmas gift?

I have one of two things in mind

1. How to design a professional and catchy book cover that will convert
2. How to do a pro keyword and category research

One of the above is what I have in mind as my Christmas gift, but what do you want?

Modified:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Bloggingscope: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
2 will be helpful wink
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Lightway: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
iLegendd:

One of the above is what I have in mind as my Christmas gift, but what do you want?

Please help me with number 2
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
iLegendd:

2 is Enough smiley
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Thoughtfeed: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
iLegendd:

Please help me with number 1

I'm still struggling with photoshop
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Onlinebar: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
iLegendd:

2 please
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
2 smiley
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by pabon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by designeroz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by jefy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
iLegendd:

Boss ILegend,nah 2 sure pass for now...
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Hmm.

It seems everybody wants number 2.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Amaechi9(m): 4:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Number 1
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 4:30am On Dec 15, 2019
Number 2 please.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by africanman85: 5:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by deewhydoski(m): 6:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Xsem(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2019
I need a laptop
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2019
iLegendd:

2 will be good boss
And a bole and fish
For 12 days if Christmas
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by jayextra(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2019
phone or Laptop...New/used.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2019
iLegendd:

No. 2, please.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Thoughtfeed: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Hmm.

It seems everybody wants number 2.

I want number 1
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by IAmRoot(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2019
iLegendd:

Boss Pls I want your memory improvement book as my Christmas gift.

1 Like

Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Portgas(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2019
1 pls
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by AyamDani(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Number 2
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by ogashman(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Callertunez: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
2 is good
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Topzeeonly(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
I want 2, I'll be grateful boss.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by luke55720: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
For me, the two are essential. grin
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seriously? It's a no brainer, option 2 all the way.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Noted. We'll handle number 2. It will happen before December ends, but no fixed date.
Re: WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Noted. We'll handle number 2. It will happen before December ends, but no fixed date.
If I would ask anything of you, please don't abandon this one.
My books are ready... Na keyword research remain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It! / Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? / Why African Marriages Can't Survive In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.