Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (81156 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by knockturnal(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2019
The meaning is that you need to move to a better building. Rats live in your ceiling, cats came to hunt and naturally, they will fight over territory. Don't lie and say you have not been hearing them running around before this incident.

3 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by perdollar(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
I am so scared of cat that even d dead once I can't fit touch
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by OlujobaSamuel: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Op, if to sey u eat am, i for no vex but u kill throw way, why na??
See mine and her kittens with the male sitting by my side.
Cats are lovely biko. The only animal I kill without eating or giving unavoidable nuisance is cockroach

6 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigerians on social media try so hard to be politically correct. grin The idiots bashing the op don't go to their villages 'cause one Uncle or Aunt is after their family while they gather on social media to pretend there's nothing like witches. On such threads, they'll love the White man who actually believes witches exist. If you're a Nigerian and you don't believe in witches, then you're deluded and probably living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Mightyhaiz: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
These are pussycats not big cats
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by janettee(f): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
This is painful to see.

Why kill them? embarassed
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Vikynas: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
They came to celebrate Christmas with your humble family

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by BENEAMATA: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Did your wife sleep in your neighbors room?
egbon, aprokoism this monday morning ! why you wan know ? bia OP o jare , shey ehhmm, is it true ? no oh , e get why i dey ask grin

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Too bad
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Daddy46: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Christmas asun Dan set be that oooo
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Mariangeles(f): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Cats have bad reputation in Nigeria, they should all migrate grin
People hardly own cats in their homes, yet they're always around . I wonder why that is undecided

They should've been as scarce as snakes by now cheesy
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by NevetsIbot(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
trueking:
OP you should go for Thanksgiving, God caused confusion in the camp of your enemies and it led to their demise, I thank God for your life, just wait and see, two people will soon die.

Smh
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
I think you should be arrested for killing innocent cat for nothing. Thank God you're not in abroad. Imagine killing two men because they engage in fight. Humans do fight likewise animals. The only difference is that you refused to work on your ceiling, that's why they gained access to it. That was their venue for the fight . If you had worked on your ceiling they could have shifted the venue
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by berbs: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Aidejay:
em....strange I must say
But wetin 2 cats find enter your ceiling? Check d ceiling well this one that they've been having unrestricted access one might have gone ahead to have little kittens there. You shouldn't be concerned about the literal or otherwise meaning rather focus on preventing a similar occurrence by blocking their access.
It means his ceiling is not totally sealed and they came in from outside

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Mariangeles(f): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Daddy46:
Christmas asun Dan set be that oooo
Eran awon ayƩ grin
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by rhames(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.

Why kill these innocent creatures?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by luluosas(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
It's not a matter of whether you believe or not about the existence of magic power, just pray that you don't experience one. No one will tell you before you start running to Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul. Cheers

GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by dalongjnr: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2019
OK,you want a Joseph out of me?
Two cats represents two people,which could be husband and wife(You and ur wife), fighting over ur differences until ur neighbors came and intervene and in the process leads to the dead
untimely demise or the dead of ur marriage.
Moral lesson: don't fight to the end without settling ur dispute together until ur neighbors kills u.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Babaken(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2019
etrange:
Hian!

Which meaning are you looking for again? Your neighbours killed two domestic cats they could have just sent away and block the ceiling afterwards, and you're here looking for meaning. I don't even understand people again. Since when did we start killing cats like this? Is this a new trend? These are probably someone's cats.

Nawa o...
this is what attending different prophectic church can cause imagine killing innocent cats you are here looking for meaning use your dictionary or google it. Somewhere in ghana Someone was jail 3 years in prison just because he kill his neighbor cat.

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Nigerians on social media try so hard to be politically correct. grin The idiots bashing the op don't go to their villages 'cause one Uncle or Aunt is after their family while they gather on social media to pretend there's nothing like witches. On such threads, they'll love the White man who actually believes witches exist. If you're a Nigerian and you don't believe in witches, then you're deluded and probably living in denial.

Tel them oh. The OP literally stated that he didn't think it was evil. Yet see all of them rushing to form "civilised" at his expense.
Giving stupid alternatives like taking them to the zoo, as if they would do that if they were the ones who found these huge cats fighting in their houses. Everyone is a saint on the Internet.
Their ignorant appraisal of whites is even more annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Ykc2(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Here in Austria by now you will be serving 10 years imprisonment ,Africa still got along way to go
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by abdullkabar(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
daddytime:
A cruel race the negroid is....
Not literally, you can say we are closer to animals, hence the survival instinct
(Some will come for my head)

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

Tel them oh. The OP literally stated that he didn't think it was evil. Yet see all of them rushing to form "civilised" at his expense.
Giving stupid alternatives like taking them to the zoo, as if they would do that if they were the ones who found these huge cats fighting in their houses.
Their ignorant appraisal of whites is the most annoying.
Everyone is a saint on the Internet.
Take them seriously at your peril.

The White man doesn't believe witches exist, yet, one produced Harry Porter. Shouldn't that tell them something? grin

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by OgaBuhari: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

nothing spiritual about this.
learn to lock your door and close all entrance to your room next time also try to process these POP ceiling.
Don't allow any fake prophet use this opportunity to celebrate Christmas on your pocket by reading a spiritual meaning to it
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by JJBROS(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Finally those village people disturbing you are dead
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by TerdooDue: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Just two alpha male cats battling for territory.. His house just happened to be the battleground.
Don't add meanings where there are none please.
Educate yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by friendl: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Innocent cats
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Emotionss: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Most Nigerians are witches and wizards, that's why they see harmless cats as witches....

They have this general mentality of "An old woman changing to a cat at night to attack enemies"

Blame Nollwood for that believe.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by defxon(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Must they read meaning to it

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by omoharry(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

There is no meaning to anything oga..free your mind. These are two stray innocent animals probably fighting over food or a female cat and your neighbors with their dark mind decided to kill them.
Why wont Nigeria remain in the stone age and wallow in ashes when we do not know how to give love but hatred, pain and death. This nonsense is usually common among poor people, both in mind and body. These kind of people are usually paranoid over nothing and can read meaning to innocent things around them becos of the kind of family they are from or the kind of churches they attend.
You guys just killed those innocent cats for nothing. I pray for you and your neighbor to get maximum exposure enough to appreciate animals and how wonderful they are.
Pls go and watch documentaries and see how animals live and look out for one another, protecting themselves even more than human beings, then you will cry when some animals are being killed unnecessarily .Cats are not the witches that are affecting you and your neighbors ..they are not your enemies...they are just pet animals that need to be protected and loved.

4 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by TerdooDue: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Your statement is quite "delusional".
Cats fight all the time, you thinking everything has to be spiritual is appalling. Wake up and open your eyes oga/madam grab his balls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / Monitor Lizard Found In AC Vent In Abuja (Photos) / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.