Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? (939 Views)

Should I Ask Of The Money / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by platodeen(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
I won't like to bore anyone with details: I will be as brief as I can.

Two years ago, I and a girl were on the verge of getting married, not until we both realise that we were not compatible ( ie she is AC genotype, while I am as).

Met another girl one year later and have been running things together, only to discover that she is as. I stylishly left her

I met another girl some couple of months ago we are yet to see each other though. But we have been calling each other not until two months ago when I got to know that she is as.

It is to be noted that all these girls are my kind of girls but that genotype issues have deprived me.

Here comes this girl at my work place that has finally agreed to date me after several promises to her, about not going to be a bad guy, u know?

She is likely to suspect something, if I ask her, her genotype ; she may likely not talk to me any more if I tell her mine in the process and if she is as...I am afraid I don't want to lose her

How can I ask her before we go too far, because I can no longer withstand the heart break.
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please ask oooooh!!! the earlier the better for you..Once you have marriage vision, do so...Before you invest too much emotions and then get heartbroken, please confirm to see if you match....Those with AA are safe...

You will get an AA to marry, let it not bother you. Just pray that God should start ordering your steps to those with AA genotype....
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by healthserve(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
On first date. Buhahahhaha
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by yomi007k(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
It happens to my friend too. He has lost some good girls on this genotype issue.

But my brother ASK. it's better safe than sorry.
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by ZiriMane(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
First of all did you go telling her your previous relationships crashed because of the incompatible Genotype issue ¿
Ehya dahs ur bad mahn! 2 much talku talku no good o.

If u haven't told her...you simply ask her about it with wisdom. I think couples tend to ask themselves questions to get to know each other better.
Anyways if you eventually plan on settling down with her after she revealed her Genotype... still run a test on it
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by tobechi74: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
platodeen:
I won't like to bore anyone with details: I will be as brief as I can.

Two years ago, I and a girl were on the verge of getting married, not until we both realise that we were not compatible ( ie she is AC genotype, while I am as).

Met another girl one year later and have been running things together, only to discover that she is as. I stylishly left her

I met another girl some couple of months ago we are yet to see each other though. But we have been calling each other not until two months ago when I got to know that she is as.

It is to be noted that all these girls are my kind of girls but that genotype issues have deprived me.

Here comes this girl at my work place that has finally agreed to date me after several promises to her, about not going to be a bad guy, u know?

She is likely to suspect something, if I ask her, her genotype ; she may likely not talk to me any more if I tell her mine in the process and if she is as...I am afraid I don't want to lose her

How can I ask her before we go too far, because I can no longer withstand the heart break.

tell them you are a vampire and you suck blood for a living. take their blood with syringe,take it to a hospital and check it
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by tobechi74: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
first date is tooooooo early
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by ghettochild4u(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Enjoy ur first date and ask her afterwards
But it's still OK to ask tho since u both are gonna ask lotsa questions
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by Godsonjolly: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindly ask her and pls don't out of love marry As since u As. Cos I heard from a doc that a bone marrow transplant is 50m means making the child AA
Re: How Can I Ask Of Genotype At First Date? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
You are only going to spoil the date

(1) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating / Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why / Please Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.