Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara (541 Views)

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by godlyguy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Former Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogora has assured Nigerians that the dark days and challenges currently facing the country will certainly fade away one day.

He admonished the people to be rooted in God and remained law abiding that the current season will vanished one day.

Hon. Dogara disclosed this on Sunday in Jos during the thanksgiving service and commissioning of Constituency office for member representing Jos South/Jos East Federal Constituency of Plateau State in the House of Representatives, Hon. Dachung Musa Bagos.

“We are all aware of the challenges in the nation, some wonder what will happen tomorrow but I want to assure you that whatever difficulties we are passing through as a nation, it is just a season and the season will pass.

“Just like Christmas will pass, the season will pass; it will not remain forever. No matter how dark the days are, a new day will break; that should be our faith, that should be our hope and we should not despair. Very soon, we will see transformation.”

Hon. Dogara urged Jos South/Jos East Constituency to uphold and pray for their representative for more wisdom, fear of God and to continue with the strides he has started.

He said frequent changes of their representatives will not give them the opportunity to produce Speaker of the House and said it was because he was reelected severally by his constituents that he became Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Hon. Dachung Musa Bagos said he will continue to render selfless services to his constituents in fulfillment of his campaign promises.

“I desire to work each day in touching positively several lives in my constituency. I took an oath to represent them well and that I will continue to do each until my tenure finish.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/nigerias-dark-daysll-surely-fade-away.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by chibaby1985(f): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
godlyguy:
Former Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogora has assured Nigerians that the dark days and challenges currently facing the country will certainly fade away one day.

He admonished the people to be rooted in God and remained law abiding that the current season will vanished one day.

Hon. Dogara disclosed this on Sunday in Jos during the thanksgiving service and commissioning of Constituency office for member representing Jos South/Jos East Federal Constituency of Plateau State in the House of Representatives, Hon. Dachung Musa Bagos.

“We are all aware of the challenges in the nation, some wonder what will happen tomorrow but I want to assure you that whatever difficulties we are passing through as a nation, it is just a season and the season will pass.

“Just like Christmas will pass, the season will pass; it will not remain forever. No matter how dark the days are, a new day will break; that should be our faith, that should be our hope and we should not despair. Very soon, we will see transformation.”

Hon. Dogara urged Jos South/Jos East Constituency to uphold and pray for their representative for more wisdom, fear of God and to continue with the strides he has started.

He said frequent changes of their representatives will not give them the opportunity to produce Speaker of the House and said it was because he was reelected severally by his constituents that he became Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Hon. Dachung Musa Bagos said he will continue to render selfless services to his constituents in fulfillment of his campaign promises.

“I desire to work each day in touching positively several lives in my constituency. I took an oath to represent them well and that I will continue to do each until my tenure finish.”

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/nigerias-dark-daysll-surely-fade-away.html?m=1
Thanks for helping this GOVT into power in 2015
Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by aolawale025: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Definitely. God is on the throne
Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by godlyguy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
aolawale025:
Definitely. God is on the throne
Amen
Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by Bazamfare: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
So this guy is still alive! I thought nyamuri flat.heads have successfully buried his career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by Aufbauh(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
And you're one of those who brought this dark days upon us.
Selfish and greedy politicians everywhere pretending to be with the common man anytime things don't go their way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by godlyguy(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:
And you're one of those who brought this dark days upon us.
Selfish and greedy politicians everywhere pretending to be with the common man anytime things don't go their way.

As in eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by mikeweezy(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2019
na so so story story everywhere
Re: Nigeria’s Dark Days’ll Surely Fade Away – Dogara by helinues: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Former speaker.. Once loud mouthed speaker have been placed to where he finally belongs.

Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“You Are Acting More Like Opposition Party,” -Presidency To CAN / Sharia Law Could Have Offered Maryam Sanda A Life Line / Dignitaries Spraying Hard Currency Inside Govt. House Bauchi After CBN Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.