Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason (61946 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
I know it has to do with a women......our men can't be faithful when power is involved
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ekaette1621: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
TELL THE QUEEN TO COME AND WARM MY BED

3 Likes

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2019
Baba don chop clean mouth... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by EgunMogaji2: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2019
I'll say this and I expect to get roasted but any woman in Nigeria that wants to be the only woman in her husbands eye is just fooling herself.

Nigeria is a polygamous society.

Oya, come and beat me, I'm in my shop in Kutuwenji where I trade in Camel humps grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Sheriman(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2019
So we should go frying Water Abi? Nonsense!!!!
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Tembebe: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know why people are surprised by the news.
They should have expected something like this na
Considering the news about his philandering here and there before now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by sinkhole: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Na lie these bloggers dey lie, na only me know the reason wey dem kaput!
Na because

Chanel no fine grin
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
It's impossible for an African monarch not to be polygamous or absolute.

Even if he doesn't want to be the palace officials will pressure him and put ideas into his head

Usually a typical African man is egoistic not to talk of a monarch.my dear you should have counted your cost whilst counting the privileges in becoming a queen.they come with baggages too and disgusting things behind the glamour

Well,it's time to move on.afterall you had a life before you were a wife of the king,go back to that.i wish you all the best
You are wrong, I have a king in my Church of birth, The Apostolic Church who never married more than one wife, go and ask from anyone the church will never compromise one wife, they are rigid with such.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by CasNova(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2019
The Caribbean (Jamaican) queen could simply not bear with s man's penchant for frolicking around.

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by TreasureJunky: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Why do yoruba monarchs bleach? Is it part of their culture? Again why do they marry today and divorce tomorrow, then marry again? Can't they stick to one wife, and concentrate on their ruler-ship.

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by babadee1(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

You know nothing Jon snow. The ex queen is a Jamaican.

She is also a Canadian citizen.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Tunagee(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2019
omoashy:

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=37488

These kind of news are the ones am always NOT interested in. What concerns me with Oluwo
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by chukwugoziegi: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Emir Oluwo my niggar, Yoruba Demon colonising kpekus everywhere

Tinubu packed all his way back niggars and fixed them somewhere, Aregbsola benefited from that same as current Oni and Oba of Lagos, Now Aregbesola also packed all the Poly Ibadan G guys that they smoke weed together in to power and fixed them real good

LOYALTY.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2019
I wonder if there are no men in her country to marry, now she will be referred to as a divorcee, she didn't really know much about the king before she married him, I guess she married him because of his position and money.

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ajl: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaLord:
The fool just want get Canadian citizenship...

If you know, you too sabi. grin

What is he going to use canadian citizenship to do? You folks are ill-informed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaLord:

Wetin you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by hopexter(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
daddytime:
The original slay Queen...

Shea a principled Queen, not a slay one smiley
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by sinola(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
She must be deceiving herself all this while. No be Yoruba man again and come be king!
She should have asked questions before stepping into the murky waters.
Anyway, she enjoyed while it lasted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by BilltheDON(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ajebuter(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2019
You married a young and attractive African man and you expect monogamy?

Much less a king??

Even if you are Miss World/Universe, he will still marry Miss Toad if the culture and tradition demand it..

This lady is either ignorant or intolerant or even both..

2 Likes

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by SURElee(f): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Hahahaha she no look well? I laff in Jamaican and a Canadian dialect.

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by MissYusrah: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2019
MissYusrah:
I don’t blame her not every woman wants her man to shrivel up later in life pay attention to people’s legs all those scars are signs of health issues don’t go and bed and spread rubbish in the name of monarchy your people must survive.

Look at The Royals and how they all live as one happy family Living through generations but no African man must pack more than he was even created for grin

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Jaqenhghar: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaLord:

Even king don tire for him kingdom grin
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by dangotesmummy: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2019
profolaolu:
You are wrong, I have a king in my Church of birth, The Apostolic Church who never married more than one wife, go and ask from anyone the church will never compromise one wife, they are rigid with such.
he's an exception
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by alexola20(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
I really don't know why the Emir of Iwo strikes me as a fake man.

Many things are really not adding up about him and d so called throne.

Did he really have a clear-cut job before the so called enthronement?

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by seangy4konji: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

You know nothing Jon snow. The ex queen is a Jamaican.
don't mind that one..I am not sure of its the kind he was saying wanted Canadian citizenship then he knows nothing
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by AngelicBeing: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I'll say this and I expect to get roasted but any woman in Nigeria that wants to be the only woman in her husbands eye is just fooling herself.

Nigeria is a polygamous society.

Oya, come and beat me, I'm in my shop in Kutuwenji where I trade in Camel humps grin
Hian, trade in camel humps ke, like seriously, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Teeklef(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abeg I no really understand the article. Raised by a British mum, Canadian father and she's a Jamaican? Abeg someone should explain to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation / Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.