Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Black Berry Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala (2209 Views)

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / Black Berry Babes! / Black Berry(bb Phone) Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2010
We all like good things but not to the extend of doing some certain things just because we are in need of a particular thing. Nigeria girls these days are ready to sleep with mad men just to acquire BLACKBERRY and 99% of girls using blackberry in Nigeria today acquired them through prostitution A.K.A OKPO, ASHAWO, RUNS, CONTROL, ABUJA-CONNECTION AND DEAL, what is special about BB, this is POVERTY ORIENTED MENTALITY , if you are a girl please don't hate me because I am saying the truth. And the girls believe in this word, use what you have to get what you want. No big deal. I Hail Una ooooooooo.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by blackmann(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
And if i may ask, how many girls have u "slept" with that demanded blackberry? and how do u know 99% obtained them through "sleeping with mad men, prostitution A.K.A OKPO, ASHAWO, RUNS, CONTROL, ABUJA-CONNECTION AND DEAL" ? are u their P.I.M.P? or are u confusing it with the fruit?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackberry

Dude, get ur facts right and stop stereotyping Nigerian ladies like that. cos u hang out with those who do so don't mean Nigerian ladies cannot afford to buy their own stuff.

Re: Black Berry Wahala by Dsense(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2010
Another Yaba left patient!
Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
Another thread Attacking Nigerian women again!!

OMG

Why kant u peeps leave Nigerian women alone

I have never attacked a woman here on nairaland cos i would get married one day to one

of them or
a jamo

@post
You are 100% rite but please we dont have any more women
to call ours so lets manage what we have and pray God touches their heart!!
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Dsense(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
190:

Another thread Attacking Nigerian women again!!

OMG

Why kant u peeps leave Nigerian women alone

I have never attacked a woman here on nairaland cos i would get married one day to one

of them or
a jamo

@post
You are 100% rite but please we dont have any more women
to call ours so lets manage what we have and pray God touches their heart!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Phate07(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2010

Get this into your thick skull, poster:
STOP INSULTING THE NIGERIAN WOMAN! YOU AINT GOT MOTHERS?
angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
D-sense:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

use rope tie your mouth

Join tree angry angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Dsense(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mr Willies no trouble me tonight ooo! tongue
How re u doing?
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
See I am saying the truth so stop insulting me, because I am dangerous. For you to know that I am not lying no girl as posted anything yet because they know I am saying the fate.

You are defending them abi, tomorrow na you will be the one writing that you girl friend has left you for another guy because you could not afford to buy her a BB Phone.
Phate07:

Get this into your thick skull, poster:
STOP INSULTING THE NIGERIAN WOMAN! YOU AINT GOT MOTHERS?
angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Phate07(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2010

Bro, why play with women when you dont have money? If she needs a BB, then buy her one.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Phate07(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2010

Afterall, BBs are for communication. She'll use it to call you.
angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Phate07(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2010

But seriously, what is wrong with buying a gift, eg a BB, for a loved one?
angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
Phate07:

Afterall, BBs are for communication. She'll use it to call you.
angry

This is exactly what I am saying, if you can not buy it for her and she need it, then she will do everything possible to get it. If these girls don’t go extra mile to get BB how come they use it most.  You will see a guy using nokia phone and his girl friend is using BB mean while the girl parents are not rich and you as her guy can not afford to buy it, then tell me where she got the money to buy the BB if she not involve in any of this act. prostitution A.K.A OKPO, ASHAWO, RUNS, CONTROL, ABUJA-CONNECTION AND DEAL" ? tell me Mr. Supporter.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Phate07(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2010

Emm bro, you are getting it all wrong. I aint supporting no one, just trying to be objective.

The fact is that though some of our girls do mess up, we shouldn't crucify the rest. The Nigerian Woman is industrious and good!
angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Osama10(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmn.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2010
silvertuke:

This is exactly what I am saying, if you can not buy it for her and she need it, then she will do everything possible to get it. If these girls don’t go extra mile to get BB how come they use it most. You will see a guy using nokia phone and his girl friend is using BB mean while the girl parents are not rich and you as her guy can not afford to buy it, then tell me where she got the money to buy the BB if she not involve in any of this act. prostitution A.K.A [size=17pt]OKPO, ASHAWO, RUNS, CONTROL, ABUJA-CONNECTION AND DEAL[/size]" ? tell me Mr. Supporter.

Nigerian women have suffered!!

See what BB has done 2 them!! grin grin

poster ure a good lad 2 me but has your GF done any of these things 2 you!! grin grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Beync(f): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2010
If u r being intimidated cos of seeing so many girls using BB, go get urs! if u r scared ur gf might dump u cos of u cant afford BB then u hav relationship insecurity problem! the earlier u mind ur own phone and leave others choice of phone the more happier u will become!tanx.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by Phate07(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2010

BB Palaver ====> Everywhere you go. It is irksome
angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2010
190:

Nigerian women have suffered!!

See what BB has done 2 them!! grin grin

poster ure a good lad 2 me but has your GF done any of these things 2 you!! grin grin

I don’t have a BB phone but my GF has 1 and I am aware that her Dad bought her the BB as her Birthday gift. Well sincerely speaking my girl come from a rich home, I am not trying to say my GF is perfect I don’t trust her and I know she too don’t trust me. Well she was the reason why I compose this thread, because she told me how her friend slept with their teacher just because he promise to buy her a BB phone.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2010
Do you have one? If yes how did you get it? Did your BF buy it for you? Or is your Mugu 12 that but it for you? Answer am waiting.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2010
Beync:

If u r being intimidated cos of seeing so many girls using BB, go get urs! if u r scared your gf might dump u cos of u cant afford BB then u hav relationship insecurity problem! the earlier u mind your own phone and leave others choice of phone the more happier u will become!tanx.

Do you have one? If yes how did you get it? Did your BF buy it for you? Or is your Mugu 12 that but it for you? Answer am waiting.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2010
silvertuke:

Death  grin  grin  grin
silvertuke:

I don’t have a BB phone but my GF has 1 and I am aware that her Dad bought her the BB as her Birthday gift. Well sincerely speaking my girl come from a rich home, I am not trying to say my GF is perfect I don’t trust her and I know she too don’t trust me. Well she was the reason why I compose this thread, because she told me how her friend slept with their teacher just because he promise to buy her a BB phone.

This is serious

So its Blackberry now

What i do know is Getting the blackberry is easy
recharging it is whats more expensive
N5,000 or less per month nor be beans ooh!!
Re: Black Berry Wahala by belamour(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2010
@OP What planet are you from I guess your GF is among the 1% that got her BB from sincere channel, U re so Disgusting
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2010
190:

Death  grin  grin  grin
This is serious

So its Blackberry now

What i do know is Getting the blackberry is easy
recharging it is whats more expensive
N5,000 or less per month nor be beans ooh!!

As long as they have it they can always have the Mugu’s that will recharge it for them. Make una nor worry all una Mugu’s go soon wise up that is my prayer.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2010
belamour:

@OP What planet are you from I guess your GF is among the 1% that got her BB from sincere channel, U re so Disgusting

The same planet you came from that is where I came from, or are you not from the planet Earth? If not then you are not human. Please go to your planet and leave us alone we are comfortable here.
Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2010
^^^
I like this guy!! grin grin grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2010
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin BB Crew I hail una ooooo

190:

^^^
I like this guy!! grin grin grin

Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2010
^^

are you on drugs!

who's on BB angry angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 2:21am On Nov 28, 2010
190:

^^

are you on drugs!

who's on BB angry angry

Sorry oooooooo I thought you a member of the BB crew grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala by 190: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2010
^^

Nah wa!! angry angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala by r231(m): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2010
silvertuke:

more like her sugar daddy

what makes ue girl diff from the ones u are talking about
Re: Black Berry Wahala by silvertuke(m): 3:02am On Nov 28, 2010
r231:

more like her sugar daddy

what makes ue girl diff from the ones u are talking about

You read my message and I don’t need to explain more, like I said before I don’t trust her and I know she don’t trust me. But as for the BB her Dad really was the one that buy her the BB as her Birthday gift am aware of that, she came from a Rich that is the fate… trust no woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her. / God Help Us From Evil Men Ooo! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.