Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

In A Dilemma!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma!!!!! (2222 Views)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Dilemma!!!!! by shericoco(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mrg Peeps,pls m postin dis in respect of a friend. my friEnd has been datin dis guy 4 4yrs now,at 1st dist was a barrier bt dey got ova it wen she moved 2 school wher he was rEsident.she got to c anoda side of him( he is so in2 women)althou every member of his family knows her.d prob is dt he flirts alots,cheats on her,nd wen she confronts him he tells her oda gals ar NoBody nd dt every1 nos her 2 b his babe. They v broken up 2ce nd came back,afta him apologisin.recently,dey vnt been close cos of women issues.he told her he doesn't think he loves her d way he used 2 nd he wanted a break wc she granted.durin dis period he even bcame worse in his womanizin act nd she felt he isn't worth it thou she still loves her nd lies dt she doesn't,so she also ignored him.now he got her a ring wc came in late(he ordered 4 it) thou a friend of his told her cos she nd him avnt been talkin much nd now he is disappointed nd spreadin news of her dt she has been doubtin him along.shld she accept d ring he proposes or nt cos she is scared dt he won't change nd even break her heart d more. Ur sincere option is needed pls!!!
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by LogicMind: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
ugly girls suffer a lot in this world.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
People going about starting a topic on the behalf of their friends..
i reserve my comment.
undecided
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Is she so ugly and ill mannered that no one else wants her? I mean, which lady who knows her worth throws herself at a guy like that?
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by ijebabe: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lol, Logic you funny!

She should start thinking with her head because her heart will definitely deceive her and get her into a serious problem. The guy cheats on her on a regular basis now, imagine what married life will be like! Some girls can be so fccking stupid undecided
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by RealBitch(f): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
ijebabe: Some girls can be so fccking stupid undecided
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by Skii(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
Me, I don't see the head or the tail in this one undecided
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by shericoco(f): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]@logic mind,she is a prettygal,just 2 in love 2 use her brain perfectly.@ googieluks,I v advised her severally bt she isn't listenin.i v been readin post on dis forum since 2009 bt didn't register.I just did so dt I can show her oda pples option if dt will make her come bac 2 her senses.
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
shericoco: [/color][color=#000099]@logic mind,she is a prettygal,just 2 in love 2 use her brain perfectly.@ [b]googieluks,[/b]I v advised her severally bt she isn't listenin.i v been readin post on dis forum since 2009 bt didn't register.I just did so dt I can show her oda pples option if dt will make her come bac 2 her senses.
LMAO @ googieluks. grin grin
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by shericoco(f): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
sexkillz: Is she so ugly and ill mannered that no one else wants her? I mean, which lady who knows her worth throws herself at a guy like that?
she is 4rm a good home pretty nd highly intelligent,she is findin hard 2 get ova d guy.
ijebabe: Lol, Logic you funny!

She should start thinking with her head because her heart will definitely deceive her and get her into a serious problem. The guy cheats on her on a regular basis now, imagine what married life will be like! Some girls can be so fccking stupid undecided
not only stupid,right now she is annoyin bt its just dt m her frnd can't abandon her now
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Why do people post threads in shorthand?

I can't read what you posted up there, @OP. undecided

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by ijebabe: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
shericoco: she is 4rm a good home pretty nd highly intelligent,she is findin hard 2 get ova d guy. not only stupid,right now she is annoyin bt its just dt m her frnd can't abandon her now
Your friend needs to be strong and stay away from him. How old is she sef?
I know its hard to leave after investing 4 years of your life on someone but she should learn from this experiece and move on. Women should stop going into r[i]e[/i]tarded relationships for status or fear of being alone. This is getting ridiculous!
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by shericoco(f): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
Exactly,started datin him since wen she was 22 durin Nysc now 26.ad to quit her job wen d bank wasn't ready 2 post her 2 where she chose 4 her masters just 2 close 2 him.
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by shericoco(f): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: Why do people post threads in shorthand?

I can't read what you posted up there, @OP. undecided
sorry just had to summarize it. A friend of mine is in a relationship for four years nd d guy has always been cheating on her.they have been seperated for a while but the got a ring.Now she is thinking of accepting him back.I need ur opinion so as to show her and talk more sense in to her
Re: In A Dilemma!!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
shericoco: sorry just had to summarize it. A friend of mine is in a relationship for four years nd d guy has always been cheating on her.they have been seperated for a while but the got a ring.Now she is thinking of accepting him back.I need ur opinion so as to show her and talk more sense in to her

99.99999% of guys do cheat - your friend should decide based on the mutual feelings they have for eachother..

Is she still in love with the guy, and vice versa?

Then they can start from there..

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND / Seriously Why Do Some Guys Get Imitated In Presence Of A Girl Or Their Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.