Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore (21536 Views)

Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
go soapy

aint a marlian .. grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by PrinceMajestic: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

aint a marlian .. grin grin grin
then use vaseline
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jaapu:

You are foolish person to wish Nigeria what is happening in Iraq just because of your hate for one man. Ode, Oponu.
Wooooow what a classic response. Resorting to insults. (shakes head)
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Abalado:
so u self ure scared of the hate speech bill,,, lol,,, my brother talk, nothing will happen, they can't do anything, say ur mind, God pass them, please expanciate more on ur point
What is happening here is exactly what is happening in Iraq. One year after a government comes into power and is yet to fulfill on it's pledges and promises. The whole country has come out to protest bad governance, corruption etc.
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
paradigmshift:
do you even a country? Trying to be a partriot in a failed shitholee n Dustin called Nigeria. Ode
You and ur family shithole
Thank God you have agreed to that
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by orisa37: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
You are The Secretary General of The Cabal.
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by paradigmshift(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
You and ur family shithole
Thank God you have agreed to that

You mean your parents n your family members? Shitholee ambassador
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
paradigmshift:
What do you expect from a shithole n dustbin country
I hope you are the dust in the bin ? grin grin

Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by paradigmshift(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
I hope you are the dust in the bin ? grin grin

ur family. grin
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by YoungLionken(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2019
PrecisionFx:

He worked so hard to bring the tyrant to power.

Watch below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMgILF23zE

I know you would say that,but we all have made mistakes at one or two points of our lives, there's always room for change.

Sowore is working hard to correct that error...
Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2019
YoungLionken:

I know you would say that,but we all have made mistakes at one or two points of our lives, there's always room for change.

Sowore is working hard to correct that error...

Sowore is working hard for his boss tiffnubu.

Take note of this, Bringing in buhari was not out of mistake. Soyinka, Tiiffnubu, Sowore, etc all knew what they were getting into. They just brought in buhari out of hatred for the IGBOS...I repeat, it wasn't a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore by adekolaelect(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
paradigmshift:

ur family. grin
our family is not has stupid as you are ,even our goats for villages get sense pass you bcs they recognise their owners houses as a better place of relax after day time rearing .but you believe your papa and families home country as dust bin !!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / Fred Kpakol Gifts Cars To PDP Chairman In Rivers To Celebrate Nigeria At 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.