Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? (4025 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Slymjd(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2010
My peeps abeg make una help me reason this topic criticaly.Tell me,what wuld be your comments?
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Mcleo007(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2010
Dont even think about it, cos no core lesbian will even think of goin out with a guy. A guess you're referring to a bi-sexual. Hell yes! I can marry one, if she meets what i want in a woman i can marry her. And somehow, i wont mind some occassional party. lol

Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2010
Op,rephrase you question,hardcore lesbians don't go out wiv men let alone marry one.
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by silvertuke(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2010
@poster try again @freecocoa what's up?
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by bubugul(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
@poster is that what you want to do?
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by agbeabiodu(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2010
No hardcore lesbian will enjoy sex with men as much they do with their female counterpart.
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Slymjd(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
I dey mad!Na 1 of my guy dey think of somethng lyk dat,i don advise am taya bt d guy stil dey get dumb ears over d matter.me i don taya 4 everythng jo.
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by iice(f): 4:44am On Nov 29, 2010
Yes you can get married to them for reasons other than physical attraction.
And if you ask what i mean, i'll beam you with a book angry
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Akinagirl(f): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2010
If she was a hardcore lesbian then she wouldnt even go out with a MAN in the first place.
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Osama10(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2010
Na witch.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom / Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. / My Boyfriend Told His Mum I'm His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.