Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (11614 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
I wuz in a relatioship with this beautiful girl sometime last year. I wuz trully in luv with her. But we broke up cuz she said her family wuldnt accept me cuz of my hair that they ll think am not responsible. I live in owerri where people are been judged by ur appearance,born and raisd in lag tho and it wuznt a big deal in lag cuz people tend to luk beyond the physical. Wat do u think. My luvly people no bashing pls
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by mikuz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
She wasnt really interested in settling down with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Deolaw: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
I am sorry my man cus I av no intention to 'bash' u. But were u born wit d mad man's hair? Ok...im if she marries u wt dat way and u turn out later to become a granny, will u still av d mad's man hair, sorry I mean Dreadlocks on?
Man, u should drop some things for marriage's sake to achieve in ur marriage. Be glad u av such a girl.
Well, if u don't wanna change, pass me d babe...
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by slimyem: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
i wouldn't take a guy on dreadlocks home to my father as a either a fiance/friend.
the look of a guy on dreadlocks is irresponsible here in the south-west.dunno about other regions though.
even though you have the best intentions at heart and you are a really good person,you'd be judged instantly by your looks.
sorry,but that's how it works around here. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
But ther are a lot of entertainers wit locks why shuld dat be abig deal
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
I don't think it is proper to judge people 4rm appearance cuz its kinda deceiptive it has failed a lot off people
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: I wuz in a relatioship with this beautiful girl sometime last year. I wuz trully in luv with her. But we broke up cuz she said her family wuldnt accept me cuz of my hair that they ll think am not responsible. I live in owerri where people are been judged by ur appearance,born and raisd in lag tho and it wuznt a big deal in lag cuz people tend to luk beyond the physical. Wat do u think. My luvly people no bashing pls

Were you extremely sweaty? Dreadlocks on some men looks sweaty.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Deolaw: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: But ther are a lot of entertainers wit locks why shuld dat be abig deal
And how many of their relationships last?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
Do u knw why I pasted this topic cuz the girl wants us to continue 4rm were we stopped. She didn't say it but she comes around often in the evning luking very very swit but sorri I have muvd on seriously I don't like hurting people feelings cuz I biliv wat goes aroud comes around so I try as much as I can to run away 4rm temptation
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ mrs chima I can't say but u can check my profile pix and tell me wat u think
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by MrsChima(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: Do u knw why I pasted this topic cuz the girl wants us to continue 4rm were we stopped. She didn't say it but she comes around often in the evning luking very very swit but sorri I have muvd on seriously I don't like hurting people feelings cuz I biliv wat goes aroud comes around so I try as much as I can to run away 4rm temptation

Is this the same girl?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: @ mrs chima I can't say but u can check my profile pix and tell me wat u think

You no smile?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Yeah same girl
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lols. Maybe next time I ll put a smile on my face
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
But seriously why shuld parents make ther childrens lifes miseble by telling dem wat the Bleep do its kinda appalling
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Na wa ooooo

Well my bro got dreadlocks, and trust me his dreads are d cleanest and well groomed ave ever seen.

Boneyemz no jokes,regardless of wot ur parents might think, walaiiiii na u go propose to am. tongue

@op

Ur babe is leaving her life based on wot odas will think.I get her folks are stereotyping, BUT! If ur babe actually knows wot she wants she'll fight for u.

So na Pariolodo d dada dey find ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: But seriously why shuld parents make ther childrens lifes miseble by telling dem wat the Bleep do its kinda appalling

Some parents are controlling even to their adult children. The girl have to make a decision on her own about what she wants in life.

If you can't deal with it then I suggest you move on.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Oh nooooo!!!!! shocked shocked

Poster am sorry I say it as it is.I jus checked your prof pic, u d reason her dad might not accept u.

Ur dreads looks ruff,are u also growing dreads on ur side burns?

Abeg fix up man!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
@mrs chima I have muvd on but she keeps coming to my house. U know old feeling. This is sombody I cherished so much I cnt draw the line its kind difficult cuz of old feeling.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
@idowuogbo lols its not like dat I fink I ll change dat pix. Loooolz I am not wat u thnk I luk beta than dat it just dat wen I wanted to upload I snapped with my bb a nd uploaded
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by MrsChima(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: @mrs chima I have muvd on but she keeps coming to my house. U know old feeling. This is sombody I cherished so much I cnt draw the line its kind difficult cuz of old feeling.

Look, make up your mind. You either move on TOTALLY or you stay around and see where the fire leads you.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: @ mrs chima I can't say but u can check my profile pix and tell me wat u think
poster abeg no vex but your dreds do look very un-kept from your picture. And your beard looks the same. It might be fun for a girl to date a bad boy but not many would take you home. Anyway since you have moved on i say good for you
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Girls culd be difficult its not easy to tell or discourage ssome1 4rm comng around but I. Will try
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ omega looolz sorri I'm not a bad guy I neither drink nor smoke I can't say am a player but I like girls its just dat some times I play wit ma luks
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
OP as long as the dreads is not like your own with that kind bear bear then no wahala,you could try shaving your bears it doesn't look neat.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
The. Relationship b4 this one wuznt like dat the parents welcomed me wella the day we visited the crankd joke about my locks and ask me few questions
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dipwater: The. Relationship b4 this one wuznt like dat the parents welcomed me wella the day we visited the crankd joke about my locks and ask me few questions

Abeg go shave and sort dat ur dreads.

All ur talk talk no go win d papa mehnnn!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
OP,All I know is that your look is rough,see how you bone dey form bad boy gan sef,omo i don't think any right thinking parent would allow their daughter marry a guy with such hair and bears,neatness is the word here,I have nothing against dreadlocks but abeg keep it neat.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by mykejones(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
My guy,dis is simple logic. Let's reason2 gether.
Would u,if you were the parents,agree to such?
If she was ur sister,would u think bringing a guy wit locks on his hair d best decision for her?
E no make sense sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
@idowuogbo still laughing. thanks 4 the advice I ll try. @free I no form bad guy its just dat I fucking play too much it luks beta than dat. Some times its gud to hear peoples opinion u cnt be 100%
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
mykejones: My guy,dis is simple logic. Let's reason2 gether.
Would u,if you were the parents,agree to such?
If she was ur sister,would u think bringing a guy wit locks on his hair d best decision for her?
E no make sense sha
What makes sense? So are u indirectly saying guys wiv dreads don't deserve a wife?

U b buffalo walaiiiii
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
The parents should be more concern with the quality of his character and intelligence. Appearance is modifiable and shouldn't be a big issue however changing someone's identity isn't being honest.

I see nothing wrong with his locs, but tidy up wouldn't hurt. It is not your look they are protesting, they may have other men in mind for their daughter.

There are other fishes in the sea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.