Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? (725 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Slymjd(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2010
My peeps abeg make una help me reason this topic criticaly.Tell me,what wuld be your comments?
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by Pennywise(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2010
Hardcore lesbian by definition are men-haters.

They will usually not marry a man and if you have the misfortune of marrying one out of love, know that there is something (non-sexual) you possess that she finds attractive. Find out what it is so that when you lose it, you know when to run.
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by skyfaze(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
If der is love why not
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by row2ray(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
i agree with pennywise and have to add that if the hardcore man hater lets you in on some action with her, or even goes as far as having her girl with you then consider yourself fortunate, its more likely you'll beg for her favors, sadistic but true
Re: Can Any Of U Get Married To An Hardcore Lesbian? by iice(f): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2010

(1)

After 18 Months / Question About A Nigerian Guy: ? / Don't Give Your Number To Someone You Don't Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.