Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds (7408 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by jarawa: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has asked the APC to come clean on allegations in the public space that it siphoned N40 billion taxpayers’ money from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to finance its 2019 campaigns. The party, in a statement yesterday by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, said the allegation had reportedly unsettled certain persons in the Buhari Presidency.

The PDP said the development had further vindicated its position that the APC was an “extremely callous and hypocritical party, which has no iota of conscience but takes delight in depriving our citizens and pillaging resources meant for the wellbeing of our people.”

The opposition party said it was shameful that instead of being remorseful, the agents of the APC were reportedly engaging in dirty infighting over how the money was allegedly shared. But the APC National Publicity Secretary, Malam Lanre Issa-Onilu, in a swift reaction, described the alleged N90bn or N40bn FIRS 2019 election vote as “hogwash”.

“Regarding some media reports and a statement from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) alleging that a phantom N90 billion or N40 billion was released to the All Progressives Congress (APC) by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for the Party’s 2019 election political campaigns, the allegation is hogwash.

“The baseless allegations contained in the media reports and the subsequent statement by the PDP is an unintelligent and crude attempt at a smear campaign. Only the sponsors of the report believe their tales. “We call on the sponsors of the baseless allegation to resolve their confusion.

Last time it was N90 billion, now it is N40billion. We also challenge them to provide evidence from not only FIRS but any other government agency where the APC took one kobo for campaign. “The matter of dipping hands into public coffers as a matter of official policy ended with PDP. We recall that leaders of the PDP had contemplated changing the name of their party at a time because they were ashamed of their own record of sleaze.

“We however refer the PDP and co-peddlers of falsehood to the records of the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) in terms of Cost of Collection accruing to FIRS and indeed the FIRS statement on the subject matter,” Issa-Onilu said in a statement issued yesterday in Abuja
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-pdp-trade-words-over-2019-campaign-funds.html

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by dukeprince50: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2019
How most people comment on nairaland.

Read the headline
Read the first paragraph
Read the comments
Then type "shame on Buhari"

How I wish, Amaechi was the former president or Yar Adua didn't die, Nigeria would be competing with some heavy shots. GEJ was a curse on us, over N30trillion was mismanaged and unaccounted for, imagine wat dat money would have done.

Probably God had beef with Nigeria, maybe Satan was a Nigerian.

A whole presidents son having a bike of 80m is not much of a big deal, his father's 3months salary and allowee can cover that, but even at that, I think if my father earns 200k monthly, buying a toy of 400k is too much except my father is into something else.
Nigeria is bleeped my brother, just look at Dino melaye's garage, that garage could make someone's net worth look cute.
The problem is that, those waiting to loot is more than those currently looting, we are bleeped.
Patience and Dazieni shows that women are even more dangerous, no wonder women are the only creatures to ever talk to the devil

16 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by elotajohn1(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Awon Traders Union
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by brushesz: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Them don start!
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by lemon10(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2019
d
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by YummySuits(f): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2019
That's all they know how to do... none of their pants are clean mtchscheewwwww

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Una wahala, a better and more better Nigeria is all we want.

May all the looters involved in using the money meant to buy ammunition for our soldiers facing the evil Boko Haram for 2015 election fraud never go unpunished, along with their supporters.

God bless Nigeria.

For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it....

Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by GeneralPula: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2019
sad
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by sandland: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2019
The same story!
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2019
They are both thieves and so therefore no need to trade words.
After trading words in public, they go behind us to settle themselves while in a week or 2 the news becomes stale and we are given or handed a more juicy news to follow. That's all we do "FOLLOW FOLLOW"

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by sureheaven(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2019
PDP is the most useless political party both when in power and in opposition on earth.

2019 election has come gone, why wasting saliva and energy on it again.

Instead for them to sit down, replan and restrategise against 2023, they're still on 2019 election.

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by anonimi: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2019
MurphyTheory99:
They are both thieves and so therefore no need to trade words.
After trading words in public, they go behind us to settle themselves while in a week or 2 the news becomes stale and we are given or handed a more juicy news to follow. That's all we do "FOLLOW FOLLOW"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by nurex01(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2019
All parties are almost the same. The same set of people changing clothes like chameleon
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by nurex01(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2019
elotajohn1:
Awon Traders Union
traders ke?
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Moventist: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Islamization actuality ___Buhari, Senate president and CJN are synergizing

The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, on Monday, gave the clearest indication yet that the Senate would pass a $29.96 billion loan request by President Muhammadu Buhari.

This loan will provide the avenue the Islamists to set up platforms for inflow of Jihadist into the country from the northern borders while the southern borders are denied access to business activities to crumble it economy which will serve as a basis to accepting the Islamic policies to be introduced soon

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Roon9(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2019
As if they are not all the same
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84977559:

May all the looters involved in using the money meant to buy ammunition for our soldiers facing the evil Boko Haram for 2015 election fraud never go unpunished, along with their supporters.

God bless Nigeria.

For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it....

Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

It is really unfortunate what the pdp did to the country but what baffles me is why Jonathan is still moving around freely like nothing happened in spite of all these allegations? The wailers will soon be here. Even the zombies will have something to say as well

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Jones4190(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2019
In 2012, when Anthony Joshua was arrested for drug dealing, the British media called him a 'Nigerian'. After his first win in 2017, and then again, after his most recent win last week, they referred to him as ‘British’.

The first time I knew that Andy Murray was ‘Scottish’ was when he lost. All the times that he won at Wimbledon, he was ‘British’.

Learn from Joshua and Murray. Not everybody that associates with you really loves you. Some people love your SUCCESS, not YOU. A wise man knows the difference.

Your ADMIRERS are not your FRIENDS. When what they ADMIRE in you goes, they will also go. A FRIEND does not ADMIRE you. A FRIEND LOVES you. ADMIRATION has EXPIRY DATE. LOVE does not! Marry your FRIEND, not your ADMIRER and your marriage will last!"

- Reno Omokri

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Houstency(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2019

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2019
Their party, their business.
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Afamed: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Moventist:
Islamization actuality ___Buhari, Senate president and CJN are synergizing

The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, on Monday, gave the clearest indication yet that the Senate would pass a $29.96 billion loan request by President Muhammadu Buhari.

This loan will provide the avenue the Islamists to set up platforms for inflow of Jihadist into the country from the northern borders while the southern borders are denied access to business activities to crumble it economy which will serve as a basis to accepting the Islamic policies to be introduced soon
Pathetic wailer/propagandist

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by XOGBADO(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
post=84977559:

God bless Nigeria.

Happy reading:

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

I'm not disputing this list sir, but it doesn't exempt Apc from the fact that they've also looted this nation.
You remember the bullion van that drove into Tinubu's compound on election Eve? We all know it wasn't carrying exam scripts

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Bukino222(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by CharlotteFlair: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2019
sureheaven:
PDP is the most useless political party both when in power and in opposition on earth.

2019 election has come gone, why wasting saliva and energy on it again.

Instead for them to sit down, replan and restrategise against 2023, they're still on 2019 election.
And adult who should hold his leaders accountable wrote this.

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by reccy(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2019
APC should not downgrade themselves by replying these thieves.... We have work to do now... We are too busy for lazy ass.... How to make Nigerians happy and feels the dividend of democracy is our mission... Any distraction from the thieves party should bi ignored!

Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Eferenle(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2019
brushesz:
Them don start!
Re: APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds by Bukino222(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2019
They're all thesame people

I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! / If Igbos Sincerely Want Biafra.... / REVISED RESULTS: See How PDP Met The Requirements In Zamfara State, And Must Be

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78