Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser (396 Views)

Lady Shares Her Women "Not" Supporting Women Moment / See What Happened To This Man For Trying To Protect His Girl From An Abuser / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by DenreleDave(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2019
I opened this thread for a lady called dannyla actually I am a guy but it's painful seeing all what she wrote there..... Some guys will always say, there are always two sides of a story but I don't care about the other side... Common, the abuse is F-ing to much..

This is the real life picture of most ladies here on nairaland, their boyfriend and husband maltreats them and they come on nairaland forming feminist, iron lady, captain marvel for us especially broke guys like me.. You guys suffer but u keep it to ursef and that one of the reasons you abuse men on nairaland. You are always transferring the aggression of your bf or husband to unmarried guys here on Tha faceless forum.. I sympathize with you.

Dannyla, you may die soon, mark my words, the only way to avoid it is too make a decision now. For God sake, I am a man and reading ur story, I felt sumaw.. Who born dt kin man dt knocks a woman severally and wait sef, did the knock pain you.. Maybe it bcox u fix hair attachment, that's why u no feel am well coz if not, those knocks suppose reset ur brain back to normal and u run for ur dear life.

Dannyla, ur mother was raped and u too.. Ur aunt insult mum for that. I'm very sorry about that but this isn't about ur mum's life again, it's about yours.. If you are scared that he will reveal the secret to your family, let him bcox if later, he will still do it.. Wetin we say make Papa no hear, na papa go settle am.

Find peace within ursef, tell ur mum and leave the relationship.. Start a new life with another man and don't tell him your past.. For God sake, past is past.... Let it go, I am a guy and I'm telling u this from the ass of my heart.... Okay..

God, please no matter what I become tmao, Pls don't make me a woman abuser.. Plssssss God... I don't wana derive joy in the tears of a woman or even a man sef...

Cc: blank, Payshence, fatymore (big edd), eyinjuege, theButterfly, ibkayee mindfulness, acidosis, Macsjebs, temmyTopsy1, Riele, funmisticqueen, bukatyne, babythug, virgoquin, Fountainofyouth, sisioge, Houseofglam7, chii8, ammyluv2002, dannyla (u especially, Werey ni e, omo ale, u can't see another man dt u want wana kill ursef for an abuser), LadySarah, Maynattion (my lady to be ), imalma (my crush)

Link to dannyla post
https://www.nairaland.com/5584060/making-mistake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by maynattion(f): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2019
A link to her thread please. cry cry
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by maynattion(f): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by LadySarah: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2019
Thats if Stockholme syndrome hasnt set in.
It will be a tough decision for her.
A lifetime of misery just because your mother made you promise you will marry a virgin and you have been raped already wgich the narcissistic fiance is aware and will use against you if you leave him.
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2019
some choose financial freedom over any other freedom. we all should be allowed to live the way we like
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by Riele(f): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2019
I just read her post and i'm annoyed at her family for encouraging her to endure .

I hope her boyfriend meets his match oneday because you can't beat and insult me in public without expecting a visit from area boys or the police .

Shebi if he wants to be mad , i too can be mad !
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Riele:
I just read her post and i'm annoyed at her family for encouraging her to endure .

I hope her boyfriend meets his match oneday because you can't beat and insult me in public without expecting a visit from area boys or the police .

Shebi if he wants to be mad , i too can be mad !
Exactly!!!; let him go and meet his match especially a lady who has so many brothers...
That's just too much maltreatment for someone who isn't even his wife yet
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
DenreleDave:
I opened this thread for a lady called dannyla actually I am a guy but it's painful seeing all what she wrote there..... Some guys will always say, there are always two sides of a story but I don't care about the other side... Common, the abuse is F-ing to much..

This is the real life picture of most ladies here on nairaland, their boyfriend and husband maltreats them and they come on nairaland forming feminist, iron lady, captain marvel for us especially broke guys like me.. You guys suffer but u keep it to ursef and that one of the reasons you abuse men on nairaland. You are always transferring the aggression of your bf or husband to unmarried guys here on Tha faceless forum.. I sympathize with you.

Dannyla, you may die soon, mark my words, the only way to avoid it is too make a decision now. For God sake, I am a man and reading ur story, I felt sumaw.. Who born dt kin man dt knocks a woman severally and wait sef, did the knock pain you.. Maybe it bcox u fix hair attachment, that's why u no feel am well coz if not, those knocks suppose reset ur brain back to normal and u run for ur dear life.

Dannyla, ur mother was raped and u too.. Ur aunt insult mum for that. I'm very sorry about that but this isn't about ur mum's life again, it's about yours.. If you are scared that he will reveal the secret to your family, let him bcox if later, he will still do it.. Wetin we say make Papa no hear, na papa go settle am.

Find peace within ursef, tell ur mum and leave the relationship.. Start a new life with another man and don't tell him your past.. For God sake, past is past.... Let it go, I am a guy and I'm telling u this from the ass of my heart.... Okay..

God, please no matter what I become tmao, Pls don't make me a woman abuser.. Plssssss God... I don't wana derive joy in the tears of a woman or even a man sef...

Cc: blank, Payshence, fatymore (big edd), eyinjuege, theButterfly, ibkayee mindfulness, acidosis, Macsjebs, temmyTopsy1, Riele, funmisticqueen, bukatyne, babythug, virgoquin, Fountainofyouth, sisioge, Houseofglam7, chii8, ammyluv2002, dannyla (u especially, Werey ni e, omo ale, u can't see another man dt u want wana kill ursef for an abuser), LadySarah, Maynattion (my lady to be ), imalma (my crush)

Link to dannyla post
https://www.nairaland.com/5584060/making-mistake

I deserve the yabs though u get bad mouth she. I also like your sincerity
Re: All About Dannyla: Thread For Those Supporting Women Abuser by DenreleDave(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2019
dannyla:

I deserve the yabs though u get bad mouth she. I also like your sincerity

Sorry I don't mean to bad mouth u... I just feel sorry for u miss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Advise To Struggling Guys / Who Should I Marry? / Lessons Learnt Tho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.