Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache (211 Views)

A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache by oboy81: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Life is Complicated, and trying understand it is giving me serious headache! Like literally my head pains me.
The more i grow the more i realise there is so much we do not know, this naturally produces in me some sort of restraint
Even if we live for ten thousand years there is so much we would discover not just in science and technology, but in life generally, psychology, human & interpersonal relationships, love, spirituality, the human consciousness etc.
Our counterparts (fellow humans) in other parts of the world genuinely acknowledge this, hence progress.
What i don't understand is how grown men and women here in this Society have no restraints, tact, patience, insight etc
You are so rich yet so Stupid, so insecure, So arrogant. You do not reckognize money for what it is - financial freedom/security - and cannot take advantage of the advantages it offers.
You go thru life being a Nuisance and don't admit it. Abi you don't know that what you do, say and Post online doesn't make sense? Deep deep down within you, you don't know? Aaaah, then there is a serious problem.

Life is Crazy, but still on still I remeber that somebody once said that "RICH MAN WICKED, BUT POOR MAN WICKIDER". That man is very close to the truth. Those people are scary. Though some of them may still eat well and will wear nice clothes especially towards the end of the year and in the new year, some even cars they have still have poverty, a greater poverty, poverty of the Mind.

Olorun jooooooor, Gbe mi jade kuro ninu ishe.

Good morning. I wish u a happy Tuesday and i hope the week treats you well.

#randommusings

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Expo.....www.worldtradeexpo.org / Laptop Needed / Why Do Most Nairallaander Feels You Are Not Lashing Or Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.