Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (45182 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me For No Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Alwaysachick: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2019
I've been seeing this guy since we got introduced to last May. First off he asked me if I was in any relationship and I said no. So we kicked off got intimate within 2weeks. Happened he was a virgin and that was his second relationship.

He is into me for reasons I can't figure out, but he is very unstable and unsure. Before we got intimate, I felt we were already dating, but after that the constant highs and lows made me ask him again and he said he cares about me, but he is not ready for something serious now. I love to respect peoples decisions and not clingy so I let him be.

He kept coming around, he always needed one help or the other cuz he was new to the area. Sometimes when he ask for help, he says he will pay but for where, I just felt he didn't want to raise my hopes.

I told him off severally, but he kept coming, same high and low, we get intimate once in a while. Personally, I love this guy but couldn't say if it was mutual.

So fast forward to last week, he gave me his tab to help him do some work. So in the course I playfully went to his photos and saw nothing but as an old girl in the game, I went to his recycle and saw romantic pictures with a girl at the beach. The only thing is they didn't kiss but everyother thing termed romantic was in the pictures. That same beach event, but alone, he tagged it on Instagram as " create time for love".

I asked him who the girl was and he told me it was his friend from Abuja that just came him so he was showing her around town. I'm an outdoor freak, I've suggested to take him to the beach but he turns down that he doesn't like the beach.

He also claimed the girl is his friend's girlfriend and that his how they all play with their girlfriends.

Another, was a post of a delivered cake on Instagram to someone in Abuja. Quote" I owe you roses for every breath you take" he said it was to his cousin that she was having a bad day.

At the peak of the argument he said i should stop calling him a liar and I can think whatever I want he doesnt owe me any explanation.

I even had to call his close friend who introduced him which I have never done before to know if he was in a relationship but he said no ofcourse I didn't expect him to say otherwise.

So later the day I sent him a text of appreciation for the decit because he never wanted to commit and never wanted to go.After reading, he blocked me. Its three days now, he is yet to unblock me.

I really want to know if I should just move on or apologise for calling him a liar. Or was I wrong to have concluded he was in an affair.

I want genuine suggestions please I'm still heart broken.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by dawnomike(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Sorry about that dear... just let him be. He'll come around if he is serious.

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Alwaysachick: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2019
dawnomike:
Sorry about that dear... just let him be. He'll come around if he is serious.

Thank you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Free the guy, he's a freaking liar.

418 Likes 13 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by BronzeMajik(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2019
take this from me dearie, I've dated a chronic liar before, it's not difficult to recognize one, that young man isn't into you.

if you value your peace of mind leave right now, but if you're ready to enjoy the roller coaster then stay and lose yourself.

374 Likes 15 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by mumumugu(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2019
so Nigeria Nigeria ns send roses?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Basics007: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Don't sweat it. He will need your help again and come running back,that's when you will know he is just a user.

Meanwhile you too should work on your self esteem. You are better than someone taking ypu for a ride

258 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by blesskewe(f): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2019
He used u bae
Don't worry hun,just day ur lane

38 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Augustap(f): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Leave the foolish guy alone. Use your head this time

51 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Sunshyne200(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2019
He is a lair. Let him go and be hopeful for better guys, there are alot of them out there.
But if he comes, then fine, as all I see is that he hasn't made up his mind on what he wants yet.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by extremelygolden: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Forget that guy, he's a chronic liar and a user. He only comes around when he needs you.

You deserve better.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by CreepyBlackpool: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Paranoid much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by kollog: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
For your mind now, the guy is a virgin. He lied to you so dt u will feel ur his first. watch it babe, u had been used

213 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by helinues: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
undecided undecided

Intimate after 2 weeks?

Abeg Na where politicians dey campaign again after winning elections?

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Myhusband(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
if you're my sister ehn! I will force you do igbele for 7days in cele to rebrand and reinstate your lost self esteem

you lack self esteem, self value, inferior for another gender, knowledge About love and self respect

you've no right to be making a lead in a relationship in the first place

secondly you've no right to be accusing or monitoring a guy that's not committed to you, the guy made it clear that he doesn't want something serious, so why monitor him

thirdly, you might continue being a victim of exploitation if you don't work on your value. I'm sure you're kind of people that want tall, handsome man, his feeling towards you doesn't matter

in conclusion, apologising is unnecessary as he was never in a relationship with you and him blocking you means he thrash and rubbish you, so leave him and move on

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by dayveed1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'd block you too.

If I tell you it's my cousin then it is my cousin.

27 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by chyckxx(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
what’s happening on NL? na only love/relationship posts full front page.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by wellmax(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Are people this jobless?
I envy una o

12 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by iamJ(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
I can imagine her pain

She says personally I love the guy

17 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Flier: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
kollog:
For your mind now, the guy is a virgin. He lied to you so dt u will feel ur his first. watch it babe, u had been used
she sound like innocent lady the guy just used her but I am sure she enjoyed the intimacy or what is she calling it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Move on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Most time honest People are so believing...

Very likely not his first. He keeps coming back because he wanted to have more sex.

I don't think you want a chronic liar and a manipulator in your life. Delete his number and when he comes back make sure you never take him back

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by SIRTee15: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Babe u were his side chick....
Nothing more...
Forget about him n block him next time he comes knocking....
U deserve to be the main chick...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by frozen70(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Alwaysachick:
I've been seeing this guy since we got introduced to last May. First off he asked me if I was in any relationship and I said no. So we kicked off got intimate within 2weeks. Happened he was a virgin and that was his second relationship.

He is into me for reasons I can't figure out, but he is very unstable and unsure. Before we got intimate, I felt we were already dating, but after that the constant highs and lows made me ask him again and he said he cares about me, but he is not ready for something serious now. I love to respect peoples decisions and not clingy so I let him be.

He kept coming around, he always needed one help or the other cuz he was new to the area. Sometimes when he ask for help, he says he will pay but for where, I just felt he didn't want to raise my hopes.

I told him off severally, but he kept coming, same high and low, we get intimate once in a while. Personally, I love this guy but couldn't say if it was mutual.

So fast forward to last week, he gave me his tab to help him do some work. So in the course I playfully went to his photos and saw nothing but as an old girl in the game, I went to his recycle and saw romantic pictures with a girl at the beach. The only thing is they didn't kiss but everyother thing termed romantic was in the pictures. That same beach event, but alone, he tagged it on Instagram as " create time for love".

I asked him who the girl was and he told me it was his friend from Abuja that just came him so he was showing her around town. I'm an outdoor freak, I've suggested to take him to the beach but he turns down that he doesn't like the beach.

He also claimed the girl is his friend's girlfriend and that his how they all play with their girlfriends.

Another, was a post of a delivered cake on Instagram to someone in Abuja. Quote" I owe you roses for every breath you take" he said it was to his cousin that she was having a bad day.

At the peak of the argument he said i should stop calling him a liar and I can think whatever I want he doesnt owe me any explanation.

I even had to call his close friend who introduced him which I have never done before to know if he was in a relationship but he said no ofcourse I didn't expect him to say otherwise.

So later the day I sent him a text of appreciation for the decit because he never wanted to commit and never wanted to go.After reading, he blocked me. Its three days now, he is yet to unblock me.

I really want to know if I should just move on or apologise for calling him a liar. Or was I wrong to have concluded he was in an affair.

Do you think this guy is a virgin and in a second relationship

Stay there, he will use your tender heart and gamble

This is an opportunity for you to pull out

He will unblock you when he finalises his next strategy, then come up with a cooked story

That guy you are referring to is worst than a cheat

Go and think about what you just read now

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is the exact reason why I'm scared of relationship... I'm just scared to love..

7 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Mutemenot(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Check him well, he's the first son of Lai Mohammed. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Willgates(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
You don't want to leave him because he's rich. Tell yourself the truth. Stop disturbing us. Person no love you, you dey force yourself. You got intimate after two weeks of meeting someone, after sex you want to form good girl. Broke ass bitches, you better go sell wigs like your fellow oloshos. Tcheew!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by yongflex20(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
First and foremost, you forced yourself on him, so he don't have any respect for you and that was why he blocked you. So, If you go and apologize to him, he will never take you serious but will see you as a desperate Lady. I'll advice you to focus and look forward for someone that really loves you. A guy is to force himself on you and not the other way round.

22 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by zubinike(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Alwaysachick:

In my opinion, just take him as a Bleep buddy, by the way he whacks with his lying skills.
There is no future for both of you, when he comes back stylishly, open your hands wide and accept him because he will surely come back for free cookies. Do me one favor, enjoy the ride while it last, but please don't fail me. Dump him when you notice he is more into you

3 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by dotuna3(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Let me him be please

3 Likes

Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by Rosarie(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
MOVE ON EVEN IF HE UNBLOCKS YOU.HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU
NEXT TIME LOVE WITH YOUR HEAD.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.