Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us (65960 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by dre11(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2022
A married woman of Siavonga, Zambia, sent the local court into laughter when she expressed disappointment on how her husband interrupted her while she was having sex with his cousin in the bush.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Faides Moonga, 26, also complained that the man she was caught committing adultery with did not pay her the full amount he promised her to engage in the act.

Faides told the court she did not fully enjoy the sexual act because it was cut short when her husband, Laston Hechibozu, found her with his cousin in the bush near their house.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-cut-short-my-sexual-pleasure-with-his-cousin-when-he-caught-us/

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JasonScoolari: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Please Lord, the next child after Jason should be a BOY....

Very shameless gender.

274 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Zenzu01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
I sometimes find it hard to believe somethings I read on the internet tbh. All these things happen to show that while chasing love, make sure you don't put your heart 100% into it. Your happiness should always be a priority no matter what.

If not, you'll get hurt, badly.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Pells1: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is what Naija girls is capable of doing
If you never fear woman today
You have 11 hours left to fear Naija girls lipsrsealed tongue

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by WiszyFraud: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Did you know??

No matter how mad you are in love, no matter your ‘konji’ level, DO NOT sign that marriage certificate without knowing your partner’s sexual health status.

Please!!!

lipsrsealed

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by buygala(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
A pig remains a pig even if you put lipstick on it

Poor man thought he could domesticate the Olosho by marrying her.. Not knowing that even 30 husbands won't cure her of her money-for-hand-back-for-ground mindset

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Administration1: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nothing we. I go read for news
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by dynicks(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Person dey wash car; another guy man for one corner dey BALA-BLU the car!!..

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by AtlaS56: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Searchingvictor: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naija?
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by DropsMic(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
... Make i wash my head small abeg.. What kind of mind fvckery is this...

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by TastyFriedPussy: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you're reading this, come 2023 next year, I pray you get on your grind and flex on everyone who has ever doubted you....

101 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Cj4charles(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
For it us finished grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by futuregovernor: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Were is the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by NaijaCuzin: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by NOC1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hahahahhah, the kinda news that emanate from some of these south and East African countries baffles me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Dididrumz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Una dey perform ooooo
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Sweetvie: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Madness grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by MrDoGood(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
I just weak

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by adebayo201: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tor

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Goodman247: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Demonic act
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by twilliamx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zenzu01:
I sometimes find it hard to believe somethings I read on the internet tbh. All these things happen to show that while chasing love, make sure you don't put your heart 100% into it. Your happiness should always be a priority no matter what.

If not, you'll get hurt, badly.

Same here

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by NotKnown: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
What more can I say?

Women cheat a lot too, just that society has already been programmed to think its just the men alone that do it.

Women love to cheat too.

Just tell them it's not morally bad to try different dickks and see how they will jump from one dickk to another with glee.

Just imagine this woman. No sense of remorse at all.

Catch some Nigerian women and they will tell you it's cos the man didn't give them much attention.
Give them the attention and they will ask you "is everything always about sexx"?

Well, we go all de alright Las Las

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by OgaTheTop2: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Women and wahala. Married olosho.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Ibechris2: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
News from Southern regions of Africa can be surreal and shocking at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by kushma(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Warris all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Weird people

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JoeNL22(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol....obi, how will you settle this matter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.