Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media (4522 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Ilal: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
According to talks on social media, these lovebirds just got married and they decided to take a selfie and make an announcement online.
The image was taken late in the night after a long day of marital celebrations.

Social media users saw the picture and started making a mockery of the make-up the young lady wore.

Many joked that the make-up artist behind the beautification process deserves a death penalty.

Well, much details are not available about the identities of the couple but there is a strong indication that they are Nigerians.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/scary-wedding-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by ghettokid1(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Ilal:
According to talks on social media, these lovebirds just got married and they decided to take a selfie and make an announcement online.

Social media users saw the picture and started making a mockery of the make-up the young lady wore.

Many joked that the make-up artist behind the beautification process deserves a death penalty.

Well, much details are not available about the identities of the couple but there is a strong indication that they are Nigerians.

Useless idiotic fool, who do u think he/she will visit your yeye blog? Greedy fellow

5 Likes

Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Ilal: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2019
ghettokid1:

Useless idiotic fool, who do u think he/she will visit your yeye blog? Greedy fellow

@ghettokid1 I'm still wondering what warrant the Insults.

Have we met? The next time you do this you won't like my response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Validcode: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilal:

Stale news.

1 Like

Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Ilal: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You're a fool. You will never see 2020 by God's grace! Bastard

I never insulted you. Therefore, any evil whatsoever you wish me shall befall you and your household In Jesus Name.

Isaiah 7:4-7
Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Ilal: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You're a fool. You will never see 2020 by God's grace! Bastard

God's grace.... Hmmmm God is not an unjust God.

Who insulted who? And you say God.

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by aristocratic5(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Start indeed
Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by aristocratic5(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Scary indeed
Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by ghettokid1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ilal:

@ghettokid1 I'm still wondering what warrant the Insults.
Have we met? The next time you do this you won't like my response.
i'm sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by konchesky01: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
La click La bend.
Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
La click
Re: Scary Wedding Photo Pops Up On The Social Media by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Perfectdanny:
La click
la collapse

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women / Does She Look Like Nicki Minaj?(photo) / A Simple Picture That Says Alot ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.