Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This (5443 Views)

Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by ZeddyR: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
This relationship is risky, support is one sided.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by saasala(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Canada2021:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been dating a lady for a while now. we have had our good and bad moments together, this is the situation on ground. i just completed my NYSC in August this year and got a well paying job this month.My girlfriend is yet to serve, so in order for her not to be idle at home i was able to get a job for her around september with a salary of 50k (Note: i didnt take the offer then because i was preparing for my professional exams).

During the period while i was jobless, there was a time i was really broke, she told me she had no money only for me to find out a few weeks later that during that period she had 15k, i was really mad at her but decided to forgive her.

For the past 3 weeks she has been staying with me temporarily because she has accommodation issues. Even though i have not been paid, i have made sure she is comfortable. She was away from work for about two weeks last month, so she told me she was paid half salary because of it. i believed that. even with the half salary she was still using the money to buy clothes and other personal effects without even showing any form of appreciation through her conduct (like buying something for me also while shopping) for the assistance i have rendered so far.

We normally go back home together because our offices are close to each other. yesterday while we were going home, she discovered her phone had been stolen in computer village. prior to yesterday, she made me believe she was totally broke. i have been paying for our transport fare ever since.

This morning she said her mum sent her 2k and she wanted to withdraw the money. when we got to the ATM she shouted that her 18k had been withdrawn from her account. i was shocked because this is someone that told me she was totally broke. when i interrogated her further she said she was paid her full salary last month and not half as she earlier told me. i am so mad at her right now.

what will you do if you find yourself in my shoes plz

She is using you bro. She is a cronic liar and will zoom off to meet a better guy when the opportunity arises. Do not believe she will change. She is selfish and does not care about you at all. This type of woman will be the cause of your death if you marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Canada2021:
yes bro Delta Ibo
Just a simple check to ascertain if she's a witch sent to liquidate your income and offer nothing in return, step 1, place a cocoyam tuber under your bed where the both of you sleep, if she is uncomfortable then she's obviously a witch, then you do the needful ASAP, the way I see her character it's so glaring she is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Clinghton: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
your lady is full of deceit, if na me I would ditch her.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
sad

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Bestinstinct(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
If I were in your shoes, I'll walk away. Dated one like that and we both work in same organization, same salary and same time frame. She stays with me and I do feeding, transport and all. She gives one excuse or the other just to make me think she's having family issues that gulps her salary. Even when I go broke and borrow from friends and family, she will tell me she's also broke. Not till our mutual friend through whom I met her hinted me that she has over 200k(12yrs ago o) in her account while I was trying to borrow from him. Na there my eyes clear that I've been used for free food and accommodation. Me sef no get 1k savings. Don't let anyone tell you a man have to caters for all, it's bullshit. She won't be sincere in other dealings too. wise up bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by almarthins(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
That girl na parasite. Run my guy run
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Goddeywithme: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

..she’s only passing thru and in the process want to milk you for survival and goodies.....u are not a partner to her...u are a means to an end ....

.Ditch the parasite fast..

Op, listen to this advice. Relationship should be based on trust and egalitarianism. Just as you help her when she is down, she is supposed to help u when u are down.

If u decide to stay with her, just know you have no one covering your back. She is selfish, and will dump u once she finds a richer man. She is not ready to build with u. Unless she changes
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by culf: 3:48am On Dec 19, 2019
lefulefu2:
girls always behave that way when they dont like the guy.if a girl like u bros she will even sell the world for u grin.op"s girlfriend is just using him and he would be foolish if he goes ahead and marries her.

you are right
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by femi4: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Canada2021:
I have assisted her in more situations than she has. I just dont want to relate all what i have done for her. And like i said i just got a job this month and will be expecting my first salary at the end of the month
And that gives her the excuse to turn to a LIAR. That's disgusting
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Homers123(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2019
SLAP44:

The only thing you can hurl is insults. You will never make sense.

That one is above you.
actually you are the one who lacks knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Homers123(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Guy one word for you "JAPA".
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Homers123(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2019
bethyz:
Take your mind off her money is as simple as that.

A mans money is our money a womans money is her money.

Stop questioning her about her money or how much she was paid or how much she has. She wont tell you the truth because if you knew you will want to spend it. Borrow me i no get in the name of love

If you want to do things for her do it. If you dont want leave it haba.

Na heart attack final final you won carry.

Take your mind off her money whatever she buys leave it if she doesnt buy for you buy your own and dont buy for her. If you want to buy for her buy.
This guy self.

You just dey chok chok eyes for the girl money you won follow dey spend the money ni.
Some guys cant stand it when they see there babe get money that is when they will bring up problem and just want to spend the money.
You read through your arse or what?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Taywon: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2019
YOLO dont live a life you will regret because of fine face. RUN!!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Areaboy2(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2019
I tell you what OP.

She was actually paid half month salary that month. the extra money she has was given to her by someone.
It was easier to lie with being paid full salary than tell you the truth.

Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by MrSly(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Liliyann:
Men and their entitlement undecided
So, because you helped her a few times, you expect her to totally hand over her money to you when you guys ain't even married??
Entitlement what??. Even men have it a slogan that " ife nwoke meelu ibe ya bu nee ya jidelu m, meaning that assistance is reciprocal. Its only the girl with goat brain, nairaland liliyann that receives favour ass entittlement without having it in their mind to reciprocate if need be.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by MrSly(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Canada2021:
Never asked her to do so, please read what i wrote very well. Relationships ought to be symbiotic not parasitic. when she is down i come to her rescue, so i expect her to do the same for me.
And that is how it should be but Nigerian girls are the most selfish creature. They would rather buy that #50k weavon than give a person in need.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by bethyz(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Cellenero:

Nothing is more disgusting than seeing a guy trying hard to excuse bad attitudes from the female folks.
Is it a big ask if he demands his woman to be open with in her dealings with him & show some support when he is in needs , especially financially ?
Trust me,a relationship that lacks trust & loyalty,and support in time of needs from both partners, is bound to hit a brick wall in no distance time..

Let it come from her mind. A man doesnt force it. You cant force it. If she isnt giving. That is it. But not to be after the money all the time because the man feels entitled to it. Let it come from within. If she earn salary at the end of the month you are questioning her on how much she has what is in her account its somehow. That is what has initiated the lies. A woman thing you just have to pretend its not there. If she is seeing you struggling you know she is capable of helping and she didnt thats is the kind of person she is. Is left for the person to decided if they want to be with such individual.

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by bethyz(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Homers123:
You read through your arse or what?

You must be silly to make such comment.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Homers123(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2019
bethyz:

You must be silly to make such comment.
If you weren't reading through your very narrow and myopic arse, you would have detected this is more than money ish but shallow mofo like you can't decipher that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by RollsRoc(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Liliyann:
Men and their entitlement undecided
So, because you helped her a few times, you expect her to totally hand over her money to you when you guys ain't even married??
just listen to yourself.

the guy never said he wants all the money. a little appreciation goes a long in opening a giving attitude.

you girls!! your way of reasoning dy shock devil aswear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by dayleke: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2019
SLAP44:

And you don't need to strip yourself bare to satisfy someone.

You are talking with the two sides of your mouth sir/ma.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by AmuDimpka: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Canada2021:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been dating a lady for a while now. we have had our good and bad moments together, this is the situation on ground. i just completed my NYSC in August this year and got a well paying job this month.My girlfriend is yet to serve, so in order for her not to be idle at home i was able to get a job for her around september with a salary of 50k (Note: i didnt take the offer then because i was preparing for my professional exams).

During the period while i was jobless, there was a time i was really broke, she told me she had no money only for me to find out a few weeks later that during that period she had 15k, i was really mad at her but decided to forgive her.

For the past 3 weeks she has been staying with me temporarily because she has accommodation issues. Even though i have not been paid, i have made sure she is comfortable. She was away from work for about two weeks last month, so she told me she was paid half salary because of it. i believed that. even with the half salary she was still using the money to buy clothes and other personal effects without even showing any form of appreciation through her conduct (like buying something for me also while shopping) for the assistance i have rendered so far.

We normally go back home together because our offices are close to each other. yesterday while we were going home, she discovered her phone had been stolen in computer village. prior to yesterday, she made me believe she was totally broke. i have been paying for our transport fare ever since.

This morning she said her mum sent her 2k and she wanted to withdraw the money. when we got to the ATM she shouted that her 18k had been withdrawn from her account. i was shocked because this is someone that told me she was totally broke. when i interrogated her further she said she was paid her full salary last month and not half as she earlier told me. i am so mad at her right now.

what will you do if you find yourself in my shoes plz

Forget her Toto... Dump her. How do you guys cope with liers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) / How I Want My Wedding To Look Like In The Future (photos) / 19-yr-old Brazilian Cheating Girl Swallows Her Cellphone To Stop Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.