Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (25913 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2017
My family just came in this evening for Christmas Nd I decided to give my wife a good time. As we were about driving out one of the girls(a student) that stays in my compound saw us Nd pleaded to go out with us,my wify said no problem so she went in Nd dressed up. We all went out together to Top rank hotels Ind. Layout Enugu.We got there Nd some of my friends were already seated,one of them was chyking the lady we went out together with Nd she was even flirting with him. I received a call from one of my hommies who just came in from America Nd told him where I was,he came Nd we all started having a good time. Suddenly,the lady that came with us who was having a nice time with one of my hommies based here in the country,started gisting with the guy Nd before I can say jack,she went out with that my friend that just came in from America. I wanted to say something but my wify said I should wait that maybe the guy took her home since its late,but now we re home Nd I ve asked the sister about her Nd she said she has not seen her. Hmmmm. Nawaoo naso some girls dey behave? Should I evacuate her from my boys quarter or I should just chill knowing that she is just hustling?.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Macgreat(m): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife?

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by coolh3ad(m): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Why is it paining you?

I wonder ooo

59 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Why is it paining you?

Go Nd sleep ,its like u have comprehension problem.? Did u even read what I wrote? Being in the class first does not mean you are the most intelligent.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Go Nd sleep ,its like u have comprehension problem.? Did u even read what I wrote? Being in the class first does not mean you are the most intelligent.
na wa for u bros,its nt off ur business if u dnt have any feelings for her.everyone wants a good life.ds isnt a good reason to evacuate her.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
na wa for u bros,its nt off ur business if u dnt have any feelings for her.everyone wants a good life.ds isnt a good reason to evacuate her.
. And what if anything happens to her,who takes the responsibility? Who takes the blame? I wonder what most of u learn in school,very myopic in thinking

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. And what if anything happens to her,who takes the responsibility? Who takes the blame? I wonder what most of u learn in school,very myopic in thinking
bros dnt cum n insult pple here ooo..if u av made up ur mind y bring up d issue here.idiot

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by TeamLeader(m): 2:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Bros just face your family or

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by 9jaDoc(f): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

What's with the "Nd"? How hard is it to write "and"?
As for topic, maybe she simply hit it off with the guy and had nothing to do with America, either way, NOYB (none of your biz).

63 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:06am On Dec 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
bros dnt cum n insult pple here ooo..if u av made up ur mind y bring up d issue here.idiot
. I didn't bring it up for dunce like u.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2017
9jaDoc:

What's with the "Nd"? How hard is it to write "and"?
As for topic, maybe she simply hit it off with the guy and had nothing to do with America, either way, NOYB (none of your biz).
. Sorry for that.but its my business because we all went out together. So if she wants to go out with another person or have any other plan,she would ve let us know.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Macgreat(m): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

Sir, get some sleep too.

24 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Gofwane(m): 2:19am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Na wa for you. You said you are a married man and look at the way you are behaving, insulting people cos they aired their opinion.

Honestly, You no try at all undecided

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Gofwane(m): 2:20am On Dec 21, 2017
This jamariwolf of a girl, you no dey sleep?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by PMWSpirit(m): 2:20am On Dec 21, 2017
op i cant start to think of how possessive you are, if you can be like this with someone who is absolutely single and not your sis or already dating your so called friend, can anyman talk to your wife sef without you chasing her out of your house (not home ooo ) .
Btw FYI
her life, her waka waka about , her punna.
In conclusion get a life bc someone tags along with you to a function doesn't mean you have a damm say in their life.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Agbgift(f): 2:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:

Na wa for you. You said you are a married man and look at the way you are behaving, insulting people cos they aired their opinion.

Honestly, You no try at all undecided
He matter tire me.
@Op if you didn't want people's opinion, you shouldn't have brought the topic up in the first place.

18 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Jman06(m): 2:23am On Dec 21, 2017
The lady in question is desperate for an "abroad husband". Op, advise that your friend from America to be very careful of that lady. Such desperate ladies can even go diabolical to hook an "American husband".

6 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Gofwane(m): 2:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Agbgift:

He matter tire me.
@Op if you didn't want people's opinion, you shouldn't have brought the topic up in the first place.
simple!!!

Everyone has the right to say what they feel about an issue on a public forum, so far as they don't insult anybody

16 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by 9jaDoc(f): 2:28am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sorry for that.but its my business because we all went out together. So if she wants to go out with another person or have any other plan,she would ve let us know.

U r the one that emphasized America. If u had emphasized not letting u know, I'd agree with u.

12 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
lol. Spies cheesy
I was just trying to download some movies wit airtel night plan so I can watch tomorrow.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Gofwane(m): 2:43am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
lol. Spies cheesy
I was just trying to download some movies wit airtel night plan so I can watch tomorrow.
toh, that's good. What type of movies do you watch?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by 9jaDoc(f): 2:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:

U guys pretend u don't know Nigerians are everywhere on the globe.
With 9ja time currently at 2:43am,
here is current local time across the globe:
(U could be telling someone in Australia where it is 12pm to get some sleep!!)

Afghanistan - Kabul Thu 6:13 am
Algeria - Algiers Thu 2:43 am
Argentina - Buenos Aires Wed 10:43 pm
Australia - Australian Capital Territory - Canberra * Thu 12:43 pm
Australia - New South Wales - Sydney * Thu 12:43 pm
Australia - Northern Territory - Darwin Thu 11:13 am
Australia - Queensland - Brisbane Thu 11:43 am
Australia - South Australia - Adelaide * Thu 12:13 pm
Australia - Victoria - Melbourne * Thu 12:43 pm
Australia - Western Australia - Perth Thu 9:43 am
Austria - Vienna - Vienna Thu 2:43 am
Bahamas - Nassau Wed 8:43 pm
Bangladesh - Dhaka Thu 7:43 am
Belarus - Minsk Thu 4:43 am
Belgium - Brussels Thu 2:43 am
Bolivia - La Paz Wed 9:43 pm
Brazil - Distrito Federal - Brasilia * Wed 11:43 pm
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro * Wed 11:43 pm
Brazil - São Paulo - São Paulo * Wed 11:43 pm
Bulgaria - Sofia Thu 3:43 am
Canada - Alberta - Calgary Wed 6:43 pm
Canada - Alberta - Edmonton Wed 6:43 pm
Canada - British Columbia - Vancouver Wed 5:43 pm
Canada - Manitoba - Winnipeg Wed 7:43 pm
Canada - Newfoundland and Labrador - St. John's Wed 10:13 pm
Canada - Nova Scotia - Halifax Wed 9:43 pm
Canada - Ontario - Ottawa Wed 8:43 pm
Canada - Ontario - Toronto Wed 8:43 pm
Canada - Quebec - Montréal Wed 8:43 pm
Chile - Santiago * Wed 10:43 pm
China - Beijing Municipality - Beijing Thu 9:43 am
China - Shanghai Municipality - Shanghai Thu 9:43 am
Colombia - Bogota Wed 8:43 pm
Congo Dem. Rep. - Kinshasa Thu 2:43 am
Croatia - Zagreb Thu 2:43 am
Cuba - Havana Wed 8:43 pm
Czech Republic - Prague Thu 2:43 am
Denmark - Copenhagen Thu 2:43 am
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo Wed 9:43 pm
Egypt - Cairo Thu 3:43 am
El Salvador - San Salvador Wed 7:43 pm
Estonia - Tallinn Thu 3:43 am
Ethiopia - Addis Ababa Thu 4:43 am
Fiji - Suva * Thu 2:43 pm
Finland - Helsinki Thu 3:43 am
France - Île-de-France - Paris Thu 2:43 am
Germany - Berlin - Berlin Thu 2:43 am
Germany - Hesse - Frankfurt Thu 2:43 am
Ghana - Accra Thu 1:43 am
Greece - Athens Thu 3:43 am
Guatemala - Guatemala City Wed 7:43 pm
Honduras - Tegucigalpa Wed 7:43 pm
Hong Kong - Hong Kong Thu 9:43 am
Hungary - Budapest Thu 2:43 am
Iceland - Reykjavik Thu 1:43 am
India - Delhi - New Delhi Thu 7:13 am
India - Karnataka - Bangalore Thu 7:13 am
India - Maharashtra - Mumbai Thu 7:13 am
India - West Bengal - Kolkata Thu 7:13 am
Indonesia - Jakarta Special Capital Region - Jakarta Thu 8:43 am
Iran - Tehran Thu 5:13 am
Iraq - Baghdad Thu 4:43 am
Ireland - Dublin Thu 1:43 am
Israel - Jerusalem Thu 3:43 am
Italy - Rome Thu 2:43 am
Jamaica - Kingston Wed 8:43 pm
Japan - Tokyo Thu 10:43 am
Jordan - Amman Thu 3:43 am
Kazakhstan - Almaty Thu 7:43 am
Kenya - Nairobi Thu 4:43 am
Kiribati - Christmas Island - Kiritimati Thu 3:43 pm
Kuwait - Kuwait City Thu 4:43 am
Lebanon - Beirut Thu 3:43 am
Madagascar - Antananarivo Thu 4:43 am
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur Thu 9:43 am
Mexico - Ciudad de México - Mexico City Wed 7:43 pm
Morocco - Casablanca Thu 1:43 am
Myanmar - Yangon Thu 8:13 am
Nepal - Kathmandu Thu 7:28 am
Netherlands - Amsterdam Thu 2:43 am
New Zealand - Auckland * Thu 2:43 pm
Nicaragua - Managua Wed 7:43 pm
Nigeria - Lagos Thu 2:43 am
Norway - Oslo Thu 2:43 am
Pakistan - Islamabad Thu 6:43 am
Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Thu 6:43 am
Pakistan - Lahore Thu 6:43 am
Paraguay - Asuncion * Wed 10:43 pm
Peru - Lima - Lima Wed 8:43 pm
Philippines - Manila Thu 9:43 am
Poland - Warsaw Thu 2:43 am
Portugal - Lisbon Thu 1:43 am
Puerto Rico - San Juan Wed 9:43 pm
Qatar - Doha Thu 4:43 am
Romania - Bucharest Thu 3:43 am
Russia - Anadyr Thu 1:43 pm
Russia - Moscow Thu 4:43 am
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh Thu 4:43 am
Serbia - Belgrade Thu 2:43 am
Singapore - Singapore Thu 9:43 am
South Africa - Cape Town Thu 3:43 am
South Africa - Johannesburg Thu 3:43 am
South Korea - Seoul Thu 10:43 am
Spain - Barcelona - Barcelona Thu 2:43 am
Spain - Madrid Thu 2:43 am
Sudan - Khartoum Thu 3:43 am
Sweden - Stockholm Thu 2:43 am
Switzerland - Zurich - Zürich Thu 2:43 am
Taiwan - Taipei Thu 9:43 am
Tanzania - Dar es Salaam Thu 4:43 am
Thailand - Bangkok Thu 8:43 am
Turkey - Ankara Thu 4:43 am
Turkey - Istanbul Thu 4:43 am
Ukraine - Kyiv Thu 3:43 am
United Arab Emirates - Dubai - Dubai Thu 5:43 am
United Kingdom - England - London Thu 1:43 am
Uruguay - Montevideo Wed 10:43 pm
USA - Alaska - Anchorage Wed 4:43 pm
USA - Arizona - Phoenix Wed 6:43 pm
USA - California - Los Angeles Wed 5:43 pm
USA - California - San Francisco Wed 5:43 pm
USA - Colorado - Denver Wed 6:43 pm
USA - District of Columbia - Washington DC Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Florida - Miami Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Georgia - Atlanta Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Hawaii - Honolulu Wed 3:43 pm
USA - Illinois - Chicago Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Indiana - Indianapolis Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Louisiana - New Orleans Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Massachusetts - Boston Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Michigan - Detroit Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Minnesota - Minneapolis Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Nevada - Las Vegas Wed 5:43 pm
USA - New York - New York Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Texas - Dallas Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Texas - Houston Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Utah - Salt Lake City Wed 6:43 pm
USA - Washington - Seattle Wed 5:43 pm
Uzbekistan - Tashkent Thu 6:43 am
Venezuela - Caracas Wed 9:43 pm
Vietnam - Hanoi Thu 8:43 am
Zimbabwe - Harare Thu 3:43 am

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 21, 2017
many girls are now using guys Monika to comment SMH

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 3:07am On Dec 21, 2017
okay..but you should learn how to mind your business

4 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by rash47(m): 3:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Na wao! Girls and longer throat, and her fellow ashana are supporting her here. O.p is right since he his the original host,he was supposed to be briefed about her movement. Anyway o.p u don know d kind league she dey play, just dey observe her jeje.

7 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by uk101: 3:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Op leave the Babe hustle for her husband or helper who knows that you see bad might turn to wedding bells else u have interest on the gal.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Is she your side chick bro? The pain and jealousy you feel is so vivid.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
i tot ur married yet u act like a child.wonder hw ur wife copes

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by LadyMarionette(f): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2017
If she isn't your relative or ward, then you are not responsible for shepherding her. Since you were her ride to the venue, she owed you the curtesy of telling you that she was leaving, so that you do not worry about how she's gonna get back home. But that should be the extent of your worry. Take dressing from your wife, she told you to let it go. If you begin to do too much, she'll begin to suspect you.

Please learn to be respectful of other people's opinions on a public forum. You started by saying that you've lost respect for some ladies (@topic) over the behavior of this student, your own behavior here is not making a good showing for men either. Thankfully, most people here aren't so judgmental to let this affect their opinion of men.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by VERDA: 4:22am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

Bro,she is an adult and can decide to live however she wants,its almost as if ur monitoring her and choosing how she should live her live,nobody will blame you if she contracts any disease or gets kidnapped if that is what your worried about,its not like one of your tenancy rules states she should not sleep with whomever she wants lol,she is your tenant not your child.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Hector09(m): 4:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Abi u be enemy of progress

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 4:36am On Dec 21, 2017
You are probably jealous of your friend because he is better and more successful than you so the lady you couldn't get he easily got here thus your rage my can understand bro. Only wretched people behave like this.

I am very positive thus lady is more beautiful than your wife and you are ashamed you are not the American returnee flexing the girls.

Lmao. Dumbo.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.