Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? (1470 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by maingate1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2010
lets here from you o. as for me i prefer someone who love me
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Dyt(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2010
I wld wanna marry sm1 dat loves me bt wldnt wanna marry sm1 i dont love
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by bolafex(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2010
Love must be mutual,else one of the parties would 'suffer'.For this reason,i'll prefer that we both love ourselves.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by freecocoa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
I'd love to marry someone whom i love as much as he loves me,but assuming i have to choose one,then i'll marry someone who loveses me.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by obowunmi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2010
I love my money and she will love me by FORCE. She will not have a choice. Women love money.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Osama10(m): 1:51am On Nov 29, 2010
I got married to someone I love and someone that loves me too. wink
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by olaadegoke(m): 2:09am On Nov 29, 2010
I thought it was suppose to be 50/50 undecided
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Osama10(m): 2:12am On Nov 29, 2010
Carolece:

oh. let me add this.

, men are not capable to love one woman at a time.

Did you actually mean all men including your father,brother,uncles, just a thought. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by 190: 3:01am On Nov 29, 2010
Im getting married 2 a lady that loves me 100%

Willing 2 put her life down for me!!

and lastly willing to Jump inside rive missisipi for me in search of my missing one pound! coin!!
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Osama10(m): 4:01am On Nov 29, 2010
190:

Im getting married 2 a lady that loves me 100%

Willing 2 put her life down for me!!

and lastly willing to Jump inside rive missisipi for me in search of my missing one pound! coin!!

Na only poundland you dey go self 190? grin
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by yankite(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2010
will marry a woman who loves my total,with the swagg to make me love dem on the long run
speaking for myself ,i don't love no woman initially,na just to tear yansh,then latter i start to
see thigns in her dat i wanna go show to my mum and at the end of the day put am for house.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2010
Carolece,are u lesbian?
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by SALady(f): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2010
Mutual love is great, it come with reciprocity I'd rather have that any time.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by maingate1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2010
yankite:

will marry a woman who loves my total,with the swagg to make me love dem on the long run
speaking for myself ,i don't love no woman initially,na just to tear yansh,then latter i start to
see thigns in her dat i wanna go show to my mum and at the end of the day put am for house.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by maingate1(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2010
i prefer the lady to love me
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by excoba101: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mutual love is great, it come with reciprocity I'd rather have that any time.

50% 50% grin
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by mediatrix8(f): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2010
I due response to this post, take a look at the lyrics of the song"THE ONE YOU LOVE"

I KNOW YOU NEED A FRIEND
SOMEONE YOU CAN TALK TO
WHO WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT
YOU'RE GOING THROUGH
WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE
THERE'S NO EASY ANSWER
ONLY YOU CAN SAY WHAT
YOU'RE GONNA DO
I HEARD YOU ON THE PHONE
YOU TOOK HIS NUMBER
SAID YOU WERE ALONE
AND YOU'D CALL HIM SOON
ISN'T HE THE GUY
THE GUY WHO LEFT YOU CRYING
ISN'T HE THE ONE WHO MADE YOU BLUE
WHEN YOU REMEMBER THOSE
NIGHTS IN HIS ARMS
YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA MAKE UP
YOUR MIND
*ARE YOU GONNA STAY WITH
THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU
OR ARE YOU GOING BACK TO THE ONE
YOU LOVE

SOMEONE'S GONNA CRY WHEN
THEY KNOW THEY LOST YOU
SOMEONE'S GONNA THANK
THE STARS ABOVE*
WHAT YOU GONNA SAY
WHEN HE COMES OVER
THERE'S NO EASY WAY TO SEE
THIS THROUGH
ALL THE BROKEN DREAMS
ALL THE DISAPPOINTMENTS
OH GIRL WHAT YOU GONNA DO
YOUR HEART KEEPS SAYING ITS JUST
NOT FAIR
BUT STILL YOU GOTTA MAKE UP YOUR MIND

@POST I will marry SOMEONE I LOVE wink
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
Some 1 that loves me . . , undecided
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2010
Someone who loves me I will learn to luv them.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by maingate1(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2010
i still prefer someone that love me
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2010
I want both, cos I can't marry someone I don't love.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by MrCork7: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2010
well i love anyone who supply me punnny wink
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by OboBoco(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2010
someone that i love and someone that loves me too.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by dj4real(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
Carolece:

I will never get married. Men are not capable to love.
El Guapo:

Carolece,are u lesbian?
.@el guapo,sayin dat she(carolece) won't get married does not make her a lesbian,i even admire her 4 being different(girls of tday tlk of gettin' married after ur first date).for mi i tink she's rite wen she said dat men are incapable of loving women(at least i'm not) oder dan deir relatives,d world is evolving n i will like to be a single dad,just me n my kids against d world(oh n some non lasting relationship wit women like carolece).
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by dj4real(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Carolece:

El Guapo:

Carolece,are u lesbian?
.@el guapo,sayin dat she(carolece) won't get married does not make her a lesbian,i even admire her 4 being different(girls of tday tlk of gettin' married after ur first date).for mi i tink she's rite wen she said dat men are incapable of loving women(at least i'm not) oder dan deir relatives,d world is evolving n i will like to be a single dad,just me n my kids against d world(oh n some non lasting relationship wit women like carolece).
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by dj4real(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
Carolece:

El Guapo:

Carolece,are u lesbian?
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by MsTom(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
It is better to marry someone who loves and likes you. There gets to a time that it is the 'like' that would sustain the marriage.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by Freesia(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
reciprocating that love, If it doesn't happen then I will go for being loved by him but will keep the respect intact of course
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by chinex74(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
I want to believe you re ready 4 marriage n that is why you are asking. Plz understd that marriage is God institution so we follow it His way. My answer is i wil marry who i love. There is no where in the Bible that you an instruction that compells women to love a man. But "man love your wife" wife submit to your husband. When a man loves the wife it provokes submission. I've not seen a lady who does not respond to real love. Don't be scared, love is expressed through heart felt GIVING. And love is not sharing, it is simply giving it does not matter who gives the largest. Its not 50/50, or give and take. Its self thinking that makes a man feel n fear that a lady is there for his money.
Re: Who Would You Marry,,someone Who Loves You,or Someone You Love? by maingate1(m): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2010
@chinex i like your comment

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Girl Friend But She Is Too Spoil By His Father,pls Advice / If We Learn From Our Mistakes, Why Are We Always So Afraid To Make A Mistake? / It Is A Woman's Job To Keep The Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.