Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates (113975 Views)

Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment. / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Culin(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
He will not be impeached.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The senate will now conduct their trial of the impeachment. If found guilty, he will be removed.

Right now, he is still the president

the senate will support trump, he will be impeached in the lower house, in the senate house led by republican he wont be impeached, he will still be the president and will win re-election

12 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by realoscar84(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Prof Allan Lichtman in 2016 predicted Trump will be president but will eventually be impeached. Prophecy fulfilled.

7 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Exc2000: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Your ignorance knows no bound. Trump will still win a landslide in 2020. He will stay president and this mumu impeachment will be thrown in the refuse dump

you said more on Onnoghen Saraki Dino melaye and Jonathan

all na badluck jinxed with chest beating

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
Only 2/3 members can impeach him. God is answering prayers so far

Dead on Arrival, senate have already said they will vote against impeachment

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by webngnews: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why not Buhari this man is trying

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
realoscar84:
Prof Allan Lichtman in 2016 predicted Trump will be president but will eventually be impeached. Prophecy fulfilled.

I think you need to go and learn what it takes to impeach a president

1 Like

Blindersoff:
DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPEACHED!!

stop your fake news

BABA Trump wont be impeached, dont forget the senate is led by republican where the impeachment will be dead at arrival

so trump might be impeached by the lower house, the upper house wont impeach him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by echelons(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
Only 2/3 members can impeach him. God is answering prayers so far

Simple Majority can impeach him.
The impeachment trial will now take place in the senate where a 2/3rd majority will be required to remove the president.

The president will definitely be impeached today, but the Democrats can never get the required number of senators to remove him.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
subtlemee:
God of Nigerians that didn't offend him is at work grin

better face your own country trump will be president till 2025
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Merimental(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:

Not majority its 2/3,
For e.g if they are 300 only 200 can impeach him

Many of dem don't even know wat 2/3 means.
GOD will fight 4 Trump.

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Yoighaman(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
The Clintons, especially Hilary would never let go, Putin's alledged intervention was a sore that would refuse to heal.

Donald Trump is enigmatic but remains a person of unique personality....I read his book 'Art of the deal' and my respect for him soared, a man of his words but let destiny take its place which ever way it swings.

God bless America but God bless Nigeria more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by anonymous1759(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

A country that is alive

Unlike the shithole angry

What are you still doing in the shiiit hole if you're not a shiiit?

9 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by tchidi066(f): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
But wait a minute, how does it affect the average Nigerian if he is impeached... Someone clarify me

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by paradigmshift(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
subtlemee:
na trump na no make Una useless country better.. yeye
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by golddare: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
subtlemee:

I know a lot of our people will be happy but honestly Trump failed as a politician but as a President thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Merimental(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nancy pelosi is so EVIL lyk Hillary Clinton.

Satan's in Human form.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
realoscar84:

you know nothing

president cliton was impeached by the lower house which was controlled by the republican, the upper house controlled by the democrat rejected the imeachment, cliton still went on to be the president

the same stuff will happen for trum, the lower house will impeach him but the upper house lead by republican will not impeach him, so trump is the GOAT, the president.

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Forward77(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:

you said more on Onnoghen Saraki Dino melaye and Jonathan

all na badluck jinxed with chest beating

Please can someone explain what those dumbos are kneeling down for?

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Astark: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't like how trump behaves some times but Christians and America needs someone to keep Muslims in check.

These illan Omar and other Muslims apologist in USA needs to be taken care off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Palmerbarry: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Blindersoff:
DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPEACHED!!
Shift lemme cry small... cry
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by ValCon888: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Audio impeachment.
For an American President to be impeached, the House and Senate must ratify the process.
The House is presently Democrat but the Senate is Republican.

The impeachment is just an academic exercise and nothing more.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Btruth: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Touch not my anoited saith the Lord. Please, leave Trump alone oooo.
He is radical, so fucking what?

LEAVE HIM ALONE OOO.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Babara1994(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Interesting!
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
What's my business with American wahala, when I never eat good food today.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by klax(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Blindersoff:
As votes are being taken today to see if Donald Trump would be impeached or not, It is looking very intriguing.

Incidentally America overwhelmingly voted for a Democratically controlled House in 2018. To be a check on Trump was one of the reasons. So as it stands there are more democrats in the house than Republicans.

So far 182 democrats have voted in support of Trumps impeachment while 158 republicans have voted Nay with less than 7 minutes to the end of the votes.

I think it's much welcome it's long overdue.Trump recklessness is so disgraceful and embarrassing so let him just go back to his business but must vacate the white house either now or in a shortest future enough of his jargons.

Be must be impeach and how I wish one Muhin Buhin Chin Chong in our Aso Rock could be thrown out too .

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
golddare:

I know a lot of our people will be happy but honestly Trump failed as a politician but as a President thumbs up.

i am trump supporter and trump has done lot of stuff for america, black unemployment is at the lowest records and the US economy is now the recor growth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Eclipx: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
This Democrats
Na waoh

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by helinues: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Merimental:

Dat means he's not gonna be impeached with figures so far, rite ?

Senate will make the final decision which favours Trump.. Even some Democrats will vote against in order to save their reelection

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.