Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me (6202 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Haymaykar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello guys.. These my first time posting something like these here.. please don't mind my grammatical errors...

Am actually 18 yrs and am 6.8ft tall.. Am a cool guy and also a creative guy.. I create graphic designs and also am these kind of person that like finding more about things and try creating my own... But I have a these kind of feelings issues toward hating my self because of my height... Sometimes I feel people (especially girls) might not really wanna be friends with me.. cause at most times when they see me they would feel like they don't want to stand with me cause they feel so intimidated been beside me and these makes me feel so really bad about my self...

And at most times when am far away from my friends (especially when I go to school cause I school in the East but base in Lagos), i hardly Like getting in contact with them and these has made me Lost most of my friends even my besties... I don't know if it that feeling I usually get from people over there or it pride that causes the whole things cause that the way some will see it...

Even at these my age I still find it very difficult to speak with my opposite sex, cause I feel they would all feel the same way to wards me... And these getting really bad to me.. Please Nairalanders I just need some of advice.

I know these all story might sound somehow to someone but please just bear with me and feel my pains..
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by dawnomike(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
I can understand where you're coming from... You just have to work on your 'feeling'. You have to constantly tell yourself that Your height does not make you inferior or superior to anyone.

It is all in your mind

2 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Lifestone(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
The height that most people are looking for !
Na wa o, how would God please mankind

10 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Bestinstinct(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
6.8ft madt gan o. Was 6.2ft at 18yrs and I can remember being made fun of but now eh....na selling point o. You have to love yourself. You've got something you should be proud of.

9 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by echibuogwu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bro.. honestly u are really tall but don’t let it get to u.. as a matter of fact gals like tall guys.. hit the gym and eat healthy, ur physique will look really amazing trust me The reason why gals are not connecting with u isn’t because of ur height but ur lack of confidence and insecurity. And always remember, gals like tall guys.
Haymaykar:
Hello guys.. These my first time posting something like these here.. please don't mind my grammatical errors...

Am actually 18 yrs and am 6.8ft tall.. Am a cool guy and also a creative guy.. I create graphic designs and also am these kind of person that like finding more about things and try creating my own... But I have a these kind of feelings issues toward hating my self because of my height... Sometimes I feel people (especially girls) might not really wanna be friends with me.. cause at most times when they see me they would feel like they don't want to stand with me cause they feel so intimidated been beside me and these makes me feel so really bad about my self...

And at most times when am far away from my friends (especially when I go to school cause I school in the East but base in Lagos), i hardly Like getting in contact with them and these has made me Lost most of my friends even my besties... I don't know if it that feeling I usually get from people over there or it pride that causes the whole things cause that the way some will see it...

Even at these my age I still find it very difficult to speak with my opposite sex, cause I feel they would all feel the same way to wards me... And these getting really bad to me.. Please Nairalanders I just need some of advice.

I know these all story might sound somehow to someone but please just bear with me and feel my pains..

2 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Guy you got what others are looking for get to the gym build more flesh and carry yourself well girls will rush you do you know adekola the Yoruba actor you need to see how girls even married ones talks about how to have him
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Clinghton: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bestinstinct:
6.8ft madt gan o. Was 6.2ft at 18yrs and I can remember being made fun of but now eh....na selling point o. You have to love yourself. You've got something you should be proud of.

same with me.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by AfroHistorian: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Concentrate on what matters to you, find your purpose man!!!

When the time is right, get married. Don't give a Bleep about what girls think about you now, it does not matter, it never will... Face what's most important to you, find your purpose!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by ZiriMane(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
when M.I would have wished to be like u, u are there doing anyhow

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2019
This is not a problem at all. I'm 6.5ft and I haven't experienced any of the things you mentioned, I am kinda proud of it, and to be sincere, it draws girls to us. Though you won't be able to hold hands with many but you will have lots of friends.

I do have awkward moments once in a while, especially when I want to hug someone. Where to put my hands is usually the problem.

Ceiling fan in some houses is a threat, getting the right size of trousers isn't always easy but all these are nothing.

Your attitude is what keeps or chases friends away not your height.

4 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by WackyJ1(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Your height is not a bad thing.

What is bad is the way you talk to yourself in your head.

You have got to realise that many times we are the ones that tell ourselves the story of others not liking us when in fact there are many that do.

You have to start speaking to your self positively.
That inner conversation you have with yourself has got to change and become encouraging.

Your subconscious believes whatever you tell it and when you tell it something positive, it begins to find reasons to justify what you have told it. The same thing happens when you tell it something negative.

Tell yourself, "I am awesome"
Tell yourself "I am wonderfully made"
Tell yourself "I am a masterpiece"
Tell yourself "I am unique" (Aren't you?)

When your inner talk changes, then your confidence increases and it begins to reflect in your attitude and the way you carry yourself.

This attitude and your confidence is what now begins to attract people to you.

Because you might think that it is your height that is your problem but it is
Your inner self talk => Which makes you feel insecure => Which makes you act insecure => Which makes it difficult for you to keep friends

So when you change your inner self talk, your confidence increases and you become a more attractive personality.

You can also start doing exercises, pick up a sport like basketball, go to the gym.

Confidence comes also from being skilled in something.
That capability also increases your confidence because you're proud of yourself whenever you're able to use that skill to achieve something.

When you go to the gym and you're able to change your body to something more chiseled and attractive, you become proud of yourself and then girls are also attracted to ripped guys.

Remember whenever you're learning a skill or trying to get ripped in the gym, never let your inner self talk make you quit before time.

Never!

I'm 6'2 and I once had a girlfriend leave to someone your height.

So you see, it is not about your height.

Change the way you think.

Focus on becoming the best version of yourself.

Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2019
You're 6ft8?Boy go hit d gym&buy a pair of snickers&take up basketball lessons. Register with a local basket ball club and watch urself sour.Now here's d catch,first,you've diverted ur attention 4rm girls to something meaningful &u are on ur way 2 stardom

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Even a dwarf calls himself Mr Incredible. you get that punchline?

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Bluethong: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Bluethong: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Op, you are suffering from low self esteem. I'm a lady and I so much cherish tall guys! Go our there and get yourself a girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by extremelygolden: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Even my cousin is same height with you, but do you know what he did? He enrolled in Basketball trainings, aside his other hustles.

Why not try combine your studies with same basketball class and have lesser time with your feelings.

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Henrodah(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Am 6ft 4 and gals won't let me be.....it's not your height, just work on your self esteem and acquire Knowledge. At your age , your kinda gals crave Handsomeness and Knowledge. So if you don't have the former , seek the latter.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2019
6.8 Bros you are long while I’m praying to god for two more inches I’m only 5.7 and I’m dating a girl of 6.2 my strength is just my mouth and my charisma

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by MRAKPORS(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Stop killing yourself for something you can't control
A girl who truly loves you doest check height

For instance, I am 12.4 yet my fiancee. Is 3.2.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Areaboy2(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2019
first of all, you're too young to worry about things like these.

Secondly, height that people will kill for and you are complaining.

I'm 6'3" and i have a friend 6'6"(or 7"wink. anywhere we enter, the babes are all over him oh. na me come be "how is your short friend? " angry.

When you get older, you'll love your height more.

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by tobby20: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Take some molly
Or
Take trams
Or
Take marijuana(not laced)
Or
Take meth
Don't take crack o
Strictly follow word for word
See its option take one at a fv*****kin' time
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by tobby20: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:
Op, you are suffering from low self esteem. I'm a lady and I so much cherish tall guys! Go our there and get yourself a girlfriend.
Tobi : hi I'm tall
�.........
The thing is I'm tall sha ,
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by iliyande(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
They are just pretending... Most women actually like tall guys. Just try and work on your self-confidence. I am almost of the same hight... Na them de rush us cheesy
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by clintwealth(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
HI KID BRO, I SO LOVE YOUR HEIGHT,COME, GIRLS LOVE GUY WITH NICE HEIGHT LIKE YOURS Y FEELING BAD, WHEN GOD GAVE YOU THE BEST..JUST WORK ON YOUR FEELINGS AND THING POSITIVELY ABOUT YOURSELF AS THE BEST. AND GYM UP. BRO I LOVE YOU HEIGHT.

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by ikezuora4689(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lolz I laughed loud when reading your post....make sure you save this your post somewhere so that when you are mature enough you will laugh at your former self..... dude I was the tallest guy in my class then in primary school.....my class mates used to call me general papa of the class even though they are all older than me....I enter jss1 the bullying continues... sometimes I don't like going to school because of the fear of being bullied....after jss3 third tyme I travelled to Lagos to see my brother in University of Lagos State..... I told him my plight...he laughed at me the same way am laughing at you nw.......the nigga repackage my life.... change my hairstyle....dash me alot of clothes and shoes...show me how to dress propaly...... after our break I came back to school all eyes on me....I bang almost all the girls in our school both our sinors then....I still rememberd Vivian a youth corper sent to our school then she didn't escape my trape....both our computer un- married teacher.....so bro life is how you package urself.... You no go dress like say na you suffer pass and expect people to like you... being tall is the best thing that ever happened to me....you will understand this soon
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Agent2003: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Haymaykar:

my first time of seeing my fellow teenager on NL grin
Haymaykar:

my first time of seeing my fellow teenager on NL
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Agent2003: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Haymaykar:

Go play basketball
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Bluethong: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
tobby20:

Tobi : hi I'm tall
�.........
The thing is I'm tall sha ,

Congratulations!
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Oreoluwa5: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
So u prefere make you short like me
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by aminusodiq(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
MRAKPORS:
Stop killing yourself for something you can't control
A girl who truly loves you doest check height

For instance, I am 12.4 yet my fiancee. Is 3.2.
12.4 kor... 50.7 ni
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by aminusodiq(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Haymaykar:

dear op... I was once lik u!!! /@18/i was around 6.1ft tall... its very tormenting for me as dey named me diffrnt kind of insultive names. I felt down, in fact i hardly go out without wearing any shirts! I later realised dah i need to love myslf more, i bulit myself esteem, peoples opinion doesnt matter! Now my height is a selling point, wen im fully dressed, i knw ladies admires my heighest nd a litle cuteness in me! U can just add more flesh by goin to d gym, nd no mater wat, donot bend, make sure u adjust urslf till u stand very straight! Im sure ull love it in years to come!!!
Build ur self esteem, u owe no one an esplanation abt how u created! /u are wonderfully made

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Asking Me To Him The Guys Number / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / 5 Things Men Should Know About Female Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.